Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming are there any games or mods of games that are pretty much a race war?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
where the gameplay is pretty much races pitted against each other. One game like this is Insurgency: Sandstorm where it's pretty much muzzies against white westerners. Are there any others??

Uh. Battlefield 3?

TNO to some degree.

@watcher made a game about it. :feelsmage:

Resident evil 5, perhaps. Or I suppose you could just use Age of Empires or Civilization and have the different ethnics fight it out.

Resident evil 5, perhaps. Or I suppose you could just use Age of Empires or Civilization and have the different ethnics fight it out.
cant believe I forgot about civ, that's the ultimate racewar game

If you're smart enough you can modify gta games to have the ethnic groups fight each other

Or watch Npc vs. Npc channels.

This one is rice vs nig in gta 5 but there are lots of options

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXxmkHegWFw

Like nigs vs. spices in gta, us army/kkk vs. Indians in rdr2, etc

Skyrim was basically a gigantic race war but none of it mattered or impacted anything.

In Skyrim it's a surprise when you come across anyone who ISN'T racist af.

And there's those damned Thalmor, talking to Tullius. Might have known they'd be mixed up in this...

Stay out of trouble, Redguard.

You'll make a fine rug, cat.

Orcish armour- ugly and strong, like those who wear it.

Last edited:
@watcher made a game about it. :feelsmage:

Too bad not many played it tbh I still think about it now and then. If I had enough feedback and "fans" then I would continue the project, it would be pretty nice.

Too bad not many played it tbh I still think about it now and then. If I had enough feedback and "fans" then I would continue the project, it would be pretty nice.
Oh shit you're online lmao. I was literally just on your threads list searching for that "chad pays with his looks cope debunked".

Can you send me the link. I need to reread somthing and booomark it.

Operation flashpoint series. The first game was the west vs the Slavs (still a race war if you believe that Slavs = white ethnics). Dragon Rising from the same series is pretty much Chinese fighting anyone who's white (US and Russia allied together to counter China).

Oh shit you're online lmao. I was literally just on your threads list searching for that "chad pays with his looks cope debunked".

Can you send me the link. I need to reread somthing and booomark it.

:feelsautistic: mahala my brother.