Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there any Europeans on this site?

Yeah, I'm Polish. There's a lot of slavcels for a reason. Slav males are too ugly to be handsome, too familiar to be exotic and too poor to be rich. Plus, Eastern Europe as a whole is poor. Eastern Euro women love to fuck foreigners and bash the local men leaving Slav males with nothing. Just a lifetime of hearing the same ol' bullshit that you need to be a good little betabuxx to score a woman. Well, Chadomir doesn't. Foreigners coming here don't need it either.

Screenshot 20200227 185551 DuckDuckGo

everyone here is brown and I don't like it

@Ecstasy is a nazi chad

Yeah, I'm Polish. There's a lot of slavcels for a reason. Slav males are too ugly to be handsome, too familiar to be exotic and too poor to be rich. Plus, Eastern Europe as a whole is poor. Eastern Euro women love to fuck foreigners and bash the local men leaving Slav males with nothing. Just a lifetime of hearing the same ol' bullshit that you need to be a good little betabuxx to score a woman. Well, Chadomir doesn't. Foreigners coming here don't need it either.
I have heard some stuff about Russo foids becoming absolute whores for rich western foreigners. I should have included slav cels, a good part of incel representation.

Yes, I am European.

I’m half European

>American's aren't European

based

I'm from Britbongostan
Its over for UKcels. Prepare to have your own partition and the Islamic republic of Englishthan in the future.

I'm surprised how many Poles and Serbs we have here

I come from the european part of Russia, but doubt it counts

I’m a burger tbh

Are greek german mutts european?

no one is more pure blooded than me

im not subsaharian but im sub80 iq
should of went with the joke tbh, I'm also not sub saharan but sub80 iq

U can move
I'm mixed race. Do you want me to move to a place at mid-distance from Europe and the country of my father ?

Seriously though, I'm not having any children and I'm not having sex with French women, that should be enough to appease White supremacists.

Europe is a lie, it doesn't exist. It was invented by lizard people to sell overpriced cars and fancy food.

Another brutal driver licence pill.

I'm of uralic ethnicity
full
Don't you guys have those saunas where men and women and even adult family members sit around naked? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: peak fucking degeneracy.

@IsolationHurts is Spanish

i'm from Italy, the level of pretentiousness of the Italian women is staggering

Hello FBI, nice little datamining thread here. I am EUcel and will leave it at that.

Europe is a hoax created by the jews

True, every eurofag I talk to consooms American product

Yep, most if not all films and series they watch are American propaganda (Hollywood), they eat American style foods, watch TV programs with formats invented in the USA, play American computergames, read American novelists, wear American style fashion (preppy, West coast casual and sportswear), new political ideology is imported from the USA etc etc. Except for some basketball though, most Yuropoors still seem to consoom distinctly European sportsball though.

Last edited:
Yes bro, over for europeancels as well.

Im from Bosnia.

Yep, most if not all films and series they watch are American propaganda (Hollywood), they eat American style foods, watch TV programs with formats invented in the USA, play American computergames, read American novelists, wear American style fashion (preppy, West coast casual and sportswear), new political ideology is imported from the USA etc etc. Except for some basketball though, most Yuropoors still seem to consoom distinctly European sportsball though.
That could be said for many other places

Eurocel living in US. It is hell here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back