Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any black people here?

• Thread starter Repulsive Maggot
  • Start date

Which is worse?

• Black

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • Incel

Votes: 83 89.2%

• Total voters
R

Repulsive Maggot

Greycel
If so, tell us what is worse: being black, or being incel?

@Colvin76 @Hate_my_life @TigerFestival @Bakura806

Incel
I'm quarter black

Are you kidding? INCEL, of course. There are tons of Tyrones, Tyrone lites, and high tier normie niggers that SLAY. Even some more average looking niggers are able to thugmaxx and get pussy. There is some truth to JBB theory.

Are you kidding? INCEL, of course. There are tons of Tyrones, Tyrone lites, and high tier normie niggers that SLAY. Even some more average looking niggers are able to thugmaxx and get pussy. There is some truth to JBB theory.
Most non-Tyrone/lite blacks are incel or have an extreme struggle getting laid.

JBB is a LIE. No coping around it.

Most non-Tyrone/lite blacks are incel or have an extreme struggle getting laid.

JBB is a LIE. No coping around it.

Cope, black normies get laid easily, more than white normies.

Cope, black normies get laid easily, more than white normies.

JFL

White normie males just have to act like regular individuals with their own interests to get laid

Black normie males have to subscribe to a rigid monolithic "black culture" and act like a thug and use ebonics to get laid

How many times do we have to go over this, being white is just being white, it doesn't entail anything specific to exemplify whiteness, just having white skin and features does that

Being black means "acting black", there's criteria to be met, you have to "prove your blackness" to be accepted by other blacks and even have a chance to date black women, and speaking proper english is a no

The black race and the white race aren't playing the same game when it comes to dating and sex

White men are attractive to asian women for their whiteness and the status associated with white males
White men are attractive to their own women for the same reason

Asian women for the most part dislike black males completely even if you are high tier due to the negative status associated with the race
White women only want black men for having a big dick or "thug lovin" (NOTICE AGAIN, THERE'S CRITERIA TO BE MET, YOU HAVE TO BE ABOVE AVERAGE AND/OR ACT LIKE A THUG)

There is no such thing Just Be Black BECAUSE YOU CAN'T JUST BE BLACK

Being a black man is a persona, its a role that is judged with strict rules that you can't break else you aren't "a real black man", everybody only wants the stereotype you are supposed to fit, if you don't fit it you aren't on any woman's radar, especially your own women

I had a normie tier friend that said he had to stop speaking properly and speak more with slang to even start dating, black males and white males aren't playing the same game here, you are outright lying to say otherwise

Being Incel is obviously worse.

Don't forget about @BlkPillPres @Mogged Loner @LiteralGoblin @TheLastSorrow and @vippnor as well

This thread is retarded, the answer is obvious

Last edited:
This thread sucks. Of course being an incel. Do you know what’s going on rn? Protests all over the world for the life of Tyrone. Are there protests for the unfair life of incels? Fuck no. No one gives a fuck when we take our own lives in droves, bc that’s what foids want at the end of the day.

and also Kardashian and rap put black SMV way up. If the Kardashian and Jenner families didn’t marry blacks then you won’t see high school foids trying to find their Travis Scott, or Tyga, or Drake.

Yeah there is, but I’m not one of them

negroidcel reporting for duty
JFL

White normie males just have to act like regular individuals with their own interests to get laid

Black normie males have to subscribe to a rigid monolithic "black culture" and act like a thug and use ebonics to get laid

How many times do we have to go over this, being white is just being white, it doesn't entail anything specific to exemplify whiteness, just having white skin and features does that

Being black means "acting black", there's criteria to be met, you have to "prove your blackness" to be accepted by other blacks and even have a chance to date black women, and speaking proper english is a no

The black race and the white race aren't playing the same game when it comes to dating and sex

White men are attractive to asian women for their whiteness and the status associated with white males

Asian women for the most part dislike black males completely even if you are high tier due to the negative status associated with the race
White women only want black men for having a big dick or "thug lovin" (NOTICE AGAIN, THERE'S CRITERIA TO BE MET, YOU HAVE TO BE ABOVE AVERAGE AND/OR ACT LIKE A THUG)

Being a black man is a persona, its a role that is judged with strict rules that you can't break else you aren't "a real black man", everybody only wants the stereotype you are supposed to fit, if you don't fit it you aren't on any woman's radar, especially your own women

I had a normie tier friend that said he had to stop speaking properly and speak more with slang to even start dating, black males and white males aren't playing the same game here, you are outright lying to say otherwise

This thread is retarded, the answer is obvious
THIS
If you are not tyrone and you are black then you are basically incel because blacks have the second ugliest facial features next to asians

Last edited:
I'd be a slayer if I was a black normie

Blacks can be incel too.

However, having bbc fixes that
full

Honorary blackcel here

Lmao at that poll, is it serious? Obviously incel, if you're black in the west you're seen as some sort of rockstar or a saint.

@BummerDrummer and @pp183 are black

LMFAO at moralists ITT and general degenerates. I'd rather be an incel than a nigger. I'd rather be an incel than a foid. At least I have fucking dignity and honour. At least I am a Human Man, not an animal or a foid.

GrAYcel thread
LMFAO at moralists ITT and general degenerates. I'd rather be an incel than a nigger. I'd rather be an incel than a foid. At least I have fucking dignity and honour. At least I am a Human Man, not an animal or a foid.
bluecel post

Go take your meds.

Incel of course.
Wtf wants to be an incel?

It depends on the penis size really

i accidentally clicked on one of the options(i am not black)

Stormfrontcel

I’m mixed race trash but being an incel is infinitely worse.

Incel, obviously. However, being black and incel has got to be horrible.

Incel, obviously. However, being black and incel has got to be horrible.

Being a ricecel is worse because you have the ugly ethnic features of blacks and get stereotyped as a tgirl by racist JBWmaxxers

Not mutually exclusive. Also JFL at anyone who would rather be incel than Tyrone
GrAYcel thread

bluecel post
unholy duo

Last edited:
What the fuck? When you are black in Poland females just crave for sleeping with you. Girls out there would have slept with everyone but not native man they have grown up with...

inb4 users on this forum start virtue signalling like all the fucking normies :feelsseriously:

JFL

Extremely high IQ. Stormfront copers will never touch this.

Its LITERALLY IN THE BLACKPILL that whites have more SMV than blacks https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#tocRace

Last edited:
JFL

Most black men are low inhib by birth. Let's face it, being low inhib/thug like is more genetic than anything else. Why do you think the black thug stereotype exists? Did it come out of thin air?

Tough luck if you're black and turn out to be high inhib/high iq. That's a death sentence.

Why do you think the black thug stereotype exists?
The Jews pushed degenerate/thug culture on blacks to destroy the black community. They've been doing this since the 70s-80s I think

The Jews pushed degenerate/thug culture on blacks to destroy the black community. They've been doing this since the 70s-80s I think

True. Thats why African countries are the way they are. Coz of the jews :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

True. Thats why African countries are the way they are. Coz of the jews :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
No, I'm talking about the USA. The jews pushed thug culture on Blacks in the USA.

African countries don't have stupid thug culture. They're just shitholes because they're poor lol.

No, I'm talking about the USA. The jews pushed thug culture on Blacks in the USA.

African countries don't have stupid thug culture. They're just shitholes because they're poor lol.

I mean African men are hypermasculine and low inhib (also relatively low IQ, no offense) coz of genetics. And that is attractive to women. If you end up autistic/high IQ as a black male, its gonna be a death sentence for you (with regards to attracting a foid)

@BummerDrummer @DeformAspergerCel

I mean African men are hypermasculine and low inhib (also relatively low IQ, no offense) coz of genetics. And that is attractive to women. If you end up autistic/high IQ as a black male, its gonna be a death sentence for you (with regards to attracting a foid)
RIP. I'm Autistic, high inhib, but also Low IQ. I got the worst of all worlds :feels:

Incel, if I was an ugly black living here in the UK I'd be slaying white puss easy, like shooting fish in a barrel.