Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any black people here?

• Thread starter Repulsive Maggot
  • Start date

Which is worse?

• Black

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • Incel

Votes: 83 89.2%

• Total voters
RIP. I'm Autistic, high inhib, but also Low IQ. I got the worst of all worlds :feels:

No curries have it the worst. Low IQ and no positive stereotypes associated with them.

No, only white nazis.

Cope, black normies get laid easily, more than white normies.
Woah there buddy, less than 2 months ago, you were saying that Blacks had LESS SMV than whites (and thats true) :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

statistically speaking blacks are disadvantaged in thedating market compared to whites.
statistically speaking blacks are disadvantaged in thedating market compared to whites.
Make up your mind, dude

I'm a Nigger too but a nigger of the sand. Is it the same thing?

JFL

White normie males just have to act like regular individuals with their own interests to get laid

Black normie males have to subscribe to a rigid monolithic "black culture" and act like a thug and use ebonics to get laid

How many times do we have to go over this, being white is just being white, it doesn't entail anything specific to exemplify whiteness, just having white skin and features does that

Being black means "acting black", there's criteria to be met, you have to "prove your blackness" to be accepted by other blacks and even have a chance to date black women, and speaking proper english is a no

The black race and the white race aren't playing the same game when it comes to dating and sex

White men are attractive to asian women for their whiteness and the status associated with white males
White men are attractive to their own women for the same reason

Asian women for the most part dislike black males completely even if you are high tier due to the negative status associated with the race
White women only want black men for having a big dick or "thug lovin" (NOTICE AGAIN, THERE'S CRITERIA TO BE MET, YOU HAVE TO BE ABOVE AVERAGE AND/OR ACT LIKE A THUG)

There is no such thing Just Be Black BECAUSE YOU CAN'T JUST BE BLACK

Being a black man is a persona, its a role that is judged with strict rules that you can't break else you aren't "a real black man", everybody only wants the stereotype you are supposed to fit, if you don't fit it you aren't on any woman's radar, especially your own women

I had a normie tier friend that said he had to stop speaking properly and speak more with slang to even start dating, black males and white males aren't playing the same game here, you are outright lying to say otherwise

This thread is retarded, the answer is obvious
Sure in theory whites should be able to get laid by just existing. But they're autistic and fucking weird so they dont.

Sure in theory whites should be able to get laid by just existing. But they're autistic and fucking weird so they dont.
tbh only Chads & Tyrones get laid for existing.

LMFAO at moralists
At least I have fucking dignity and honour

>When you put zero points into self awareness

Laughs at moralists, takes pride in having a moral stances based on values revolving around morality............. makes perfect sense

Sure in theory whites should be able to get laid by just existing

Nice strawman, that's not what I'm saying, JBW is saying that white already meet the bare minimum to be attractive because their traits are seen as the most attractive traits and their race is seen as the "top race", so they have decent looks and high status (with ethnic races) FROM THE GET GO

But they're autistic and fucking weird so they dont

Dude stop with these BS excuses, what the fuck do you even mean by this, white guys are getting laid all the time, and very easily with ethnic women, your words here show you don't get the point

First off its a ridiculous generalization, I've never just randomly met any white guys that "act autistic and weird"

Secondly, even if they did, they could get laid with ethnic women FOR BEING WHITE if they tone it down a bit, that's all it requires, especially in poorer countries

Last edited:

Laughs at moralists, takes pride in having a moral stances based on values revolving around morality............. makes perfect sense

Nice strawman, that's not what I'm saying, JBW is saying that white already meet the bare minimum to be attractive because their traits are seen as the most attractive traits and their race is seen as the "top race", so they have decent looks and high status (with ethnic races) FROM THE GET GO

Dude stop with these BS excuses, what the fuck do you even mean by this, white guys are getting laid all the time, and very easily with ethnic women, your words here show you don't get the point

First off its a ridiculous generalization, I've never just randomly met any white guys that "act autistic and weird"

Secondly, even if they did, they could get laid with ethnic women FOR BEING WHITE if they tone it down a bit, that's all it requires, especially in poorer countries
F43A19B9 4447 43C9 A147 EF6E71C108ED

Most black men are low inhib by birth. Let's face it

No, black culture is monolithic and enforces a standard of trying to be "cool" which requires being low inhib

This is the thing I find weird people don't seem to get as if they can't observe the simplest of things, blacks as a people only "push forward" the males that meet the standard of their culture, there is no room for the "black nerd" in black society, so at face value people look at all portrayals of the race and conclude that the race is "cooler" for some magical reason because it just seems like a lot of black males are outgoing, dress well, can dance, can sing, are athletic, are talented, etc

WHEN IN ACTUALITY ITS JUST THAT AVERAGE BLACK MALES THAT DON'T MEET SOME STANDARD OF PEAK MASCULINITY ARE PUSHED INTO THE BACK OF THEIR OWN CULTURE, THERE IS NO SPACE FOR US

Whereas other races have a space (however small it may be) for their average males within their culture, so they always seem like they are "less cool"

Black culture is a "hypermasculine culture", all low tier and normal tier men basically don't exist, you can maybe get some scraps and help raise some bastard kids, but you won't be at the forefront of the culture and be celebrated or noticed, you're hidden in the back so that blacks can keep up the portrayal of being the "coolest race"

The black race just rejects regular males, that's the point, do you think its a coincidence that black males that are successful and not the typical black man end up marrying asian or white women, and don't communicate with other blacks much?

Being rejected by your own people is a norm for low tier black males

Tough luck if you're black and turn out to be high inhib/high iq. That's a death sentence.

There is no such thing as "being low inhib" or "being high inhib"

Those personality traits are based on upbringing, a shy child if pushed to be outgoing from young ages (7 and below) will end up being "low inhib" and you can take the most active and outgoing child, if something traumatic happens to them or they begin to get abused they will likely end up being "high inhib"

These are learned behaviorial traits, are some more inclined towards different ones, yes, but it isn't SET IN STONE like there's some magical force that threatens to kill you if you try to be outgoing

No, black culture is monolithic and enforces a standard of trying to be "cool" which requires being low inhib

This is the thing I find weird people don't seem to get as if they can't observe the simplest of things, blacks as a people only "push forward" the males that meet the standard of their culture, there is no room for the "black nerd" in black society, so at face value people look at all portrayals of the race and conclude that the race is "cooler" for some magical reason because it just seems like a lot of black males are outgoing, dress well, can dance, can sing, are athletic, are talented, etc

WHEN IN ACTUALITY ITS JUST THAT AVERAGE BLACK MALES THAT DON'T MEET SOME STANDARD OF PEAK MASCULINITY ARE PUSHED INTO THE BACK OF THEIR OWN CULTURE, THERE IS NO SPACE FOR US

Whereas other races have a space (however small it may be) for their average males within their culture, so they always seem like they are "less cool"

Black culture is a "hypermasculine culture", all low tier and normal tier men basically don't exist, you can maybe get some scraps and help raise some bastard kids, but you won't be at the forefront of the culture and be celebrated or noticed, you're hidden in the back so that blacks can keep up the portrayal of being the "coolest race"

The black race just rejects regular males, that's the point, do you think its a coincidence that black males that are successful and not the typical black man end up marrying asian or white women, and don't communicate with other blacks much?

Being rejected by your own people is a norm for low tier black males

Traits that make black men attractive to women (hypermasculine, low inhib, etc) are actually mostly genetic. The average black man is more low inhib, more thug like and can dance better than the average curry. Blacks like you are a very small minorty thereby leading to the situation where theres not much space for you.

There is no such thing as "being low inhib" or "being high inhib"

Those personality traits are based on upbringing, a shy child if pushed to be outgoing from young ages (7 and below) will end up being "low inhib" and you can take the most active and outgoing child, if something traumatic happens to them or they begin to get abused they will likely end up being "high inhib"

These are learned behaviorial traits, are some more inclined towards different ones, yes, but it isn't SET IN STONE like there's some magical force that threatens to kill you if you try to be outgoing

Like i pointed out before, alhough enviromental factors matter, people would normally tend towards their genetic predispositions. An average curry at a bar would be awkward/cringe inducing compared to an average black man. Of course nothing is set in stone, but doesnt change fact that different races of men have different average innate traits.

If so, tell us what is worse: being black, or being incel?

Being incel/truecel because you are even despised by your "own" people (this is why I consider stromfrontcelling cucked).

Latino culture is somewhat similar (though it varies by country). Criminals are cooler than academics. The metric for a "good" culture is based on how lively they are (example: Japanese are a boring people, therefore bad). Men are expected to be pushy, feisty, aggressive, and not take no for an answer. Reading for fun is viewed as weird & gay, as learning is only acceptable if it helps get you a job. Parents, generally, beat boys but not girls. I would get smacked on the head for speaking too softly or not being friendly enough to an adult. A kid that is naturally introverted and sensitive is bullied and harassed until he's pushed to the bottom, effectively making him shyer than a Japanese hikikomori.

Woah there buddy, less than 2 months ago, you were saying that Blacks had LESS SMV than whites (and thats true) :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Make up your mind, dude

cope, just bbcmaxx

I wish I was black

Everyone assuming you are an aggressive thug, good at sports and having a big dick?

Being black sounds awful.

Everyone assuming you are an aggressive thug, good at sports and having a big dick?

Being black sounds awful.
No. Everyone only assumes that if you're TYRONE.

This thread sucks. Of course being an incel. Do you know what’s going on rn? Protests all over the world for the life of Tyrone.
Holy shit, this.

You can't even die as a black man and society goes apeshit. It's like you are a different species that everyone want to preserve and worship, its bullshit.

I laugh at moralists who follow "morals" made by the mainstream that do not have anything to do with logic. Logic is my morality. Morality without logic is false. I agree, I didn't word it too well earlier but for some reason assumed it was clear from my post. Maybe because I still had it in my mind I made posts in another thread here that had to do with differentiating of what is moral and what isn't based on logic, not what (((MAINSTREAM SOYCIETY))) (religions included) tells us we should believe is moral.

Last edited:
Holy shit, this.

You can't even die as a black man and society goes apeshit. It's like you are a different species that everyone want to preserve and worship, its bullshit.

(((Mayor))) sobs beside floyd’s golden casket.

I laugh at moralists who follow "morals" made by the mainstream that do not have anything to do with logic. Logic is my morality

Nice attempt to move goal posts by altering context with personal definitions

MORALITY IS NOT LOGICAL

MORALITY BY DEFINITION AND ALL KNOWN CONTEXT IS ABOUT EMOTIONAL APPEAL

You can't just twist known definitions and assert that your brand of morality is logic, there is literally no reason TO GO OUT OF YOUR WAY to classify logical thinking as a moral perspective

Ironically if you were ACTUALLY focused on being logical YOU WOULD NOT ATTEMPT TO TRY AND CLASSIFY IT AS MORALITY

They are two completely seperate things, the reason why you want to also think of yourself as moral is because you are an egoist

You can be logical or a moralist, but you can't be both, because morality is at odds with logic

If you find a brief case filled with millions of dollars in an alleyway next to a dead body, the LOGICAL thing to do is to take the money and dispose of the briefcase far away from where you love, the MORAL thing to do is to stand there and call the police

One has to forsake certain morals to make certain logical decisions and one has to forsake cold hard logic under certain cirumstances in order to remain moral, they do not work in congruence with eachother, they are diametrically opposed

Morality without logic is false

Please don't be an idiot, moralfags need to stop FALSELY CONFLATING logic and morality, logic in its purest form IS IMMORAL, logic has nothing to do with subjective concepts like "right" or "wrong"

Let me put it this way in an abstract sense, think of 1+2=3

Morality is contemplating whether 2 consented to be added to 1

Morality is contemplating whether 3 wished to exist in its state and if it was wrong to create it

LOGIC IS MERELY STATING THAT 1+2=3 NO JUDGEMENTS ARE MADE, ACTIONS ARE MERELY OBSERVED AND OBSERVATIONS ARE REPORTED

Of course there are, but being incel is terrible. I don't give a shit about the country, I'm tying a few loose ends, and then I'm going to thirdworldmax.

Holy shit, this.

Meanwhile same Tyrone destroys and kills a Rice man in the Bronx. No one in mainstream media says a fucking word. Source

Meanwhile same Tyrone destroys and kills a Rice man in the Bronx. No one in mainstream media says a fucking word. Source
Absolutely brutal. JFL at retards and cuckolds who claim blacks are oppressed, what a joke.

Cope, they’re too busy slaying and looting to be here.

no im a human

What the fuck? When you are black in Poland females just crave for sleeping with you. Girls out there would have slept with everyone but not native man they have grown up with...
This. Poor Polish whores crave exotic black cocks. It's a fact.

I'm biologically white, but I identify as black.

I've listened to Coolio enough times to be as such.

"bitches be crazy"

just go out and riot to get some jb pussy theory

Nice attempt to move goal posts by altering context with personal definitions

MORALITY IS NOT LOGICAL

MORALITY BY DEFINITION AND ALL KNOWN CONTEXT IS ABOUT EMOTIONAL APPEAL

You can't just twist known definitions and assert that your brand of morality is logic, there is literally no reason TO GO OUT OF YOUR WAY to classify logical thinking as a moral perspective

Ironically if you were ACTUALLY focused on being logical YOU WOULD NOT ATTEMPT TO TRY AND CLASSIFY IT AS MORALITY

They are two completely seperate things, the reason why you want to also think of yourself as moral is because you are an egoist

You can be logical or a moralist, but you can't be both, because morality is at odds with logic

If you find a brief case filled with millions of dollars in an alleyway next to a dead body, the LOGICAL thing to do is to take the money and dispose of the briefcase far away from where you love, the MORAL thing to do is to stand there and call the police

One has to forsake certain morals to make certain logical decisions and one has to forsake cold hard logic under certain cirumstances in order to remain moral, they do not work in congruence with eachother, they are diametrically opposed

Please don't be an idiot, moralfags need to stop FALSELY CONFLATING logic and morality, logic in its purest form IS IMMORAL, logic has nothing to do with subjective concepts like "right" or "wrong"

Let me put it this way in an abstract sense, think of 1+2=3

Morality is contemplating whether 2 consented to be added to 1

Morality is contemplating whether 3 wished to exist in its state and if it was wrong to create it

LOGIC IS MERELY STATING THAT 1+2=3 NO JUDGEMENTS ARE MADE, ACTIONS ARE MERELY OBSERVED AND OBSERVATIONS ARE REPORTED
Pretty long and unnecessary post just to say "no, I disagree". You are constantly revolving around the same premise and you give no factual strong argument to make your point valid. Denial is not an argument. You try to sound smart but come off as a typical normalfag with your thinking. Since I am a depressed fuck and dont seek forward to write essays to prove someone they are wrong, heres a link https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-link-between-morality-and-logic

Read chet chamberlein's response. He has the point I would make. Although other posters make some valid claims as well.

Last edited:
Since I am a depressed fuck and dont seek forward to write essays to prove someone they are wrong, heres a link https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-link-between-morality-and-logic

The question asked is what is the link between morality and logic

EVERYBODY'S ANSWER IS THAT LOGIC IS USED TO CREATE MORALITY

That's not the same thing, the people there couldn't even comprehend the question, or more like they could, but like you they just can't admit that there is no connection so they use mental gymnastics to create rationalizations

A simple scenario proves that morality and logic are completely separate and often at odds with eachother

You walk down an alleyway and you see a bleeding dying man with a brief case filled with millions

1. If you call an ambulance you won't get any money but the man will survive and make it to the hospital

2. If you just take the money and leave nobody will know and you'll live the rest of your life comfortably in luxury

What is your choice, you seemed to miss this scenario in my last post you quoted so I brought it back

There are scenarios where one can be both logical and moral, BUT THOSE AREN'T THE SCENARIOS THAT COUNT

What decides the kind of person you are are scenarios similar to this, choosing yourself and your well being over others, even sacrificing their well being, that is what a logical person does, a moral person often does what is to their own detriment for the sake of "being good"

In essence, ONE CAN NEVER BE TRULY LOGICAL IF THEY ARE MORAL, OR TRULY MORAL IF THEY ARE LOGICAL, THEY ARE DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED

That's not the same thing, the people there couldn't even comprehend the question, or more like they could, but like you they just can't admit that there is no connection so they use mental gymnastics to create rationalizations

A simple scenario proves that morality and logic are completely separate and often at odds with eachother

You walk down an alleyway and you see a bleeding dying man with a brief case filled with millions

1. If you call an ambulance you won't get any money but the man will survive and make it to the hospital

2. If you just take the money and leave nobody will know and you'll live the rest of your life comfortably in luxury

What is your choice, you seemed to miss this scenario in my last post you quoted so I brought it back

There are scenarios where one can be both logical and moral, BUT THOSE AREN'T THE SCENARIOS THAT COUNT

What decides the kind of person you are are scenarios similar to this, choosing yourself and your well being over others, even sacrificing their well being, that is what a logical person does, a moral person often does what is to their own detriment for the sake of "being good"

In essence, ONE CAN NEVER BE TRULY LOGICAL IF THEY ARE MORAL, OR TRULY MORAL IF THEY ARE LOGICAL, THEY ARE DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED
BlkPillPres lives matter.

That's not the same thing, (...)
>Talk about others moving the goal post in their posts
>Do exactly the same thing

Yes, that's what I meant! True, unshaken morality is created with the use of logic. You can not get true morality without logic. No one, including me ever implied that logic is the same thing as morality, but the latter can not exist without the former. You can't have ice creams without ice, but you can have ice without ice creams. Just as real morality can not exist without logic, logic can exist without morality. Calling morality something that is not is what the soyciety likes to do. Also, morality isn't always "nice", that's also what soyciety likes to think, that everything is a lala land.

There are too many

>Talk about others moving the goal post in their posts
>Do exactly the same thing

Dude please go do some reading, you can't even validate what you just said, I did not move the goal posts, you did you retard, the argument FROM THE START, is that MORALITY IS NOT LOGICAL, your response is that LOGIC IS USED TO FORMULATE MORALITY

THAT'S NOT THE SAME THING

Knives are used to prepare food, that doesn't make food a type of knife, I feel like I'm speaking to a 12 year old right now

Dude I'm done, I don't have time to argue with this level of stupid any further, you know full well what you're saying makes no sense

If you're a tall 6'3" black guy with average looks life is actually pretty good. You can just use the BBC stereotype to fuck white girls and sell drugs or leech off the government for money.
True. Thats why African countries are the way they are. Coz of the jews :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
African countries have been colonized and destroyed by the brits and other European countries. It's easy to think blacks are low IQ and inferior if you don't know the history, but a lot of racists either conveniently ignore it or act like it doesn't exist. And if a black guy tries to explain to them they just pull the "We wuz kangs" meme.

Last edited:
being black and incel is rough, only tryone gets support. i deal with racism weekly in the west, on top of being ugly and having foids pick on me. my own race hates me for not acting like thug, instead im too white for being intelligent or some other stupid shit. its really tiresome, being black and incel in the west is horrible, but i have met a few good people, mostly men who of all races who are not afraid of me and take time to understand my character, while all women just hate me for being ugly. incel is worse but not by much. i hope to leave the west, most of my friends are white and asian, they are good people but sadly too many other ignorant cucks in the west, funny thing is trump/consertavte supports irl treat me better than any liberal has ever had, libs see me as token jamal while cons actually listen to dertermine if im a normal black man or a "nigger" still degrading but id rather stay away from virtue signaling cucks libs.
If you're a tall 6'3" black guy with average looks life is actually pretty good. You can just use the BBC stereotype to fuck white girls and sell drugs or leech off the government for money.

African countries have been colonized and destroyed by the brits and other European countries. It's easy to think blacks are low IQ and inferior if you don't know the history, but a lot of racists either conveniently ignore it or act like it doesn't exist. And if a black guy tries to explain to them they just pull the "We wuz kangs" meme.
need face, im 6,1 black and get laughed at when i leave the house. face is always most important dont cope

Very true.

being black and incel is rough, only tryone gets support. i deal with racism weekly in the west, on top of being ugly and having foids pick on me. my own race hates me for not acting like thug, instead im too white for being intelligent or some other stupid shit. its really tiresome, being black and incel in the west is horrible
As a blackcel I 100% agree. Being hated for your skin color AND for being an incel is truly fucked. I unfortunately don't have enough money to leave the west. Crazy how the media only portrays incels to be white when there are many ethnic-cels in US that are avoided and hated by their own women and avoided and hated by other women of other races. I guess these are 1st world problems though.