Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there actually men that like these lips?

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
So I was browsing this dating site for people from Kazakhstan.

And then I saw this toilet:

A 27 year old toilet named Gaby, those lips are obviously fake and while I personally find big lips attractive (especially on Vietnamese or North Korean toilets), I think that these are just ridiculously huge.

Are there actually men that have a preference for lips like this or is this like men hearing that toilets like square jawlines so they present extreme jawlines as attractive?

So I was browsing this dating site for people from Kazakhstan.

View attachment 1157139

And then I saw this toilet:

View attachment 1157140

A 27 year old toilet named Gaby, those lips are obviously fake and while I personally find big lips attractive (especially on Vietnamese or North Korean toilets), I think that these are just ridiculously huge.

Are there actually men that have a preference for lips like this or is this like men hearing that toilets like square jawlines so they present extreme jawlines as attractive?

LOL, the fat chick is called Adele.

JFC what the fuck, why are they all so damn ugly???? Is this a common look for central asians?

Maybe niggers like that since Negroid people tend to have huge lips

both too big and very thin lips are extremely unattractive. Anything that is not natural is unattractive to me

I have no idea who would like that honestly.

nigger culture and its consequences

I'm sure there's a handful of whackos into lips like those, but most men (myself among them) surely not.

I don't understand why women intentionally get them. Of course some will be into them, but I am not and I have not heard of many people into it. For e.g. large breasts I understand it because many guys prefer them and nearly no one thinks they are worse, but these huge lips are a turn off for many and a turn on only for some.

men with bimbofetishes love that stuff

I'm sure there's a handful of whackos into lips like those, but most men (myself among them) surely not.
yes. just like men who like ugly flappy pussy