Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Are Soldiers History's Greatest Cucks?

• Total voters
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
[JFL] The ultimate proof soldiers are history's biggest cucks
Watch
752.jpg

disillusioned
Adept

JoinedJan 3, 2019Messages140
Yesterday at 9:20 AM

LMAO so much for all the "glory" of fighting for your nation. I literally chuckled at the part where he said dead soldiers were often turned into fertilizer and sold to the peasants because it was cheaper to produce it that way. Soldiers are literally just human cattle and aren't even given a shit about by the rest of society.

JFL at thinking you are dying for some great cause only for your body to be used to grow some rich person's vegetable garden.

Unlike Reply

>repost from braincels/looksmax/lookism
low effort cope

only worth to go to war if u know u have chance of pillaging and raping etc and you are ready to risk ur life for it

Although since I'm not a member on that other forum (because it's full of Chad bullies like Nibba):

Of course soldiers are top tier cucks. Dying for a country that doesn't care about, sacrificing your life for a society that hates you is the very definition of cuckoldry.

There is never any great cause to die for, only meanings which you construct for yourself, or are imposed upon you. I suppose it's as good a way to die as any other, but the life of a soldier is even more cucked tbh. Way too much effort for people that view you as disposable trash.

I literally chuckled at the part where he said dead soldiers were often turned into fertilizer and sold to the peasants because it was cheaper to produce it that way.
this what (((they))) want for us, but seriously, if you are a incel and you are a soldier fighting for your country you are automatically the biggest cuck that exist, you are literally fighting for foids to safe fuck chads and chadlites while you almost die everyday

its a risk bro. you either die or get a slave waifu.
war also allowed men to protect their wives and children so they didnt get 100% cucked tbhtbh.

nowadays you just get money out of war ngl.

dead soldiers were often turned into fertilizer and sold to the peasants because it was cheaper to produce it that way

Holy that's fucked up, like really fucked up.
if that was public knowledge back then some soldiers would rebel and would put their commanding officer on a cross

Today’s soldiers are cucks for Israel so in a way, yes.

At least modern ones. The Axis during World War Jew is an exception.

Holy that's fucked up, like really fucked up.
if that was public knowledge back then some soldiers would rebel and would put their commanding officer on a cross
Nah.

Soldiers back then*** were regularly given shit-tier food, shit-tier weaponry, and frequently sent on useless suicide missions by generals who were always sitting in nice, air conditioned offices.

***still applies today actually

Soldiers have always been cucks. You think Chad would be a foot soldier? Nah. Even if he was drafted and forced to participate in a war, Chad would always get the safest, comfiest job on the base - not an ordinary foot soldier.

Soldiers are selected old enough to be strong as an adult but young enough not to hate their goverment

Nah.

Soldiers back then*** were regularly given shit-tier food, shit-tier weaponry, and frequently sent on useless suicide missions by generals who were always sitting in nice, air conditioned offices.

***still applies today actually

Soldiers have always been cucks. You think Chad would be a foot soldier? Nah. Even if he was drafted and forced to participate in a war, Chad would always get the safest, comfiest job on the base - not an ordinary foot soldier.
The chads go for the spec ops units, like navy SEALs. You'd be having good physical genes to make it make. They do go on dangerous missions as well.

Unless you are a commisioned officer you will end up as some sort of canon fooder in a minefield in Northern France while your wife and daughters are fucking some black soldiers back home.

Soldiers are the world's biggest :soy:.Unless one go to war because of selfish purposes they are the bottom of the barrel;literal human compost.

Soldiers are selected old enough to be strong as an adult but young enough not to hate their goverment
I think nowadays that's changing, many young people dislike the society and government.

According to YouTube comments anyway, but still.

Unless you are a commisioned officer you will end up as some sort of canon fooder in a minefield in Northern France while your wife and daughters are fucking some black soldiers back home.

Soldiers are the world's biggest :soy:.Unless one go to war because of selfish purposes they are the bottom of the barrel;literal human compost.
Although it the perfect time and place for ERcels tbh
>having access to fully-automatics
>having access to RPGs
>having access to the city's foids once you've defeated the Chadly Enemy
Cope.

Maybe in Finland but in America but they are very young. And these days typically from the bottom tier of society, economically speaking.

>having access to the city's foids once you've defeated the Chadly Enemy
What i would call a hERoic soldier.

Seriously,the main reason of wars in the ancient world is to steal women.All of these modern craps of 'patriotism' or 'ideological duty' or 'honor' are impractical nonsense reserved to intellectuals,aristocrats and generals.

if you lived in the middle ages would you rather count the sheep and the cows or train and fight battles with your friends

I guess it depends on the place and time. I don't know a lot about the whole history of warfare, but I do know in the ancient to at least the medieval world casualties in war were actually fairly light, because one army or the other tended to rout and flee before the shit got too thick.

Peasants were often eager to get levied because there was a good chance of bringing home some loot, and dying in battle had about the same odds as dying at home from disease or misadventure. So at least at some time being a soldier was a pretty square deal.

Without a doubt, you're a cuck if you fight for globohomo.

No, but you are if you're in a relationship.

High effort as fuarc thread

Nah fam. In my experience a lot of people don't join because of glory or all of that bullshit propaganda. People join because it is a steady paycheck, fre college, and the unique experience.

I know I sure as shit didn't join the marines and urged to go in to combat because I loved my country. It was mainly because I wanted to shoot some shit, lol. I know cucks may find this hard ot understand, but not everyone is a pussy who pisses their pants at the mere mention of danger.

Of course in the past people didn't have a choice, though. BUt peasants didn't have much of a choice in anything.

The last war worth dying in was WW2 but in general, all wars are started and perpetuated by the same people who lie to you, exploit you, and fight vigorously to keep you under their collective heel

Looksmax reminds me of lookism.

now they're basically just getting welfare from the government to do useless tasks all day

the ones who see combat are just flying remote control airplanes over the middle east and blowing people up

In history no. Often enough surviving soldiers got a lot of benefits. In case of Rome it's often a better job than other things. Risking your life wasn't seen as a negative back then because you could die doing literally nothing but farming all day and one day you get dysentery. Conscripted soldiers are definitely cucks of history tho

Free the Ritalin.

@Ritalincel did nothing wrong.

Just like @Adolf :feelscry:

You'd have to be pretty dumb to throw your life away for some random tard in a black suit to make some shekles.

Although since I'm not a member on that other forum (because it's full of Chad bullies like Nibba):

Of course soldiers are top tier cucks. Dying for a country that doesn't care about, sacrificing your life for a society that hates you is the very definition of cuckoldry.
You know that countries didnt always hate men. There was a time when men were highly valued in society but for the last 70 or so years soldier have been major cucks, essentially fighting for Jewish interests.

You know that countries didnt always hate men. There was a time when men were highly valued in society but for the last 70 or so years soldier have been major cucks, essentially fighting for Jewish interests.
C O P E

French women fucked Nazi soldiers en masse. WILLINGLY, I must add - there was no rape involved in this shit.

See:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ly-acknowledges-its-war-children-1917444.html
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...ationists-germany-jerrybags-french-occupation

The photographs show scantily clad women cavorting and partying with Nazi officers, half-naked females posing in German SS uniforms and young girls leaping into the arms of their Nazi lovers.

5CuzCwt.png

Despite more than two million Frenchmen being held in prisoner-of-war camps, the birth rate boomed in 1942 with an estimated 200,000 children born to Franco-German couples.

In one of the German-occupied Channel Islands, 900 such babies were registered – whilst Norway saw 12,000 children born.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...omen-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html

mWhiBGk.png

Yes, while their husbands, sons, brothers, and fathers were imprisoned they were busy fucking the Nazis. Men were not highly valued in WW2. That's a big myth.

C O P E

French women fucked Nazi soldiers en masse. WILLINGLY, I must add - there was no rape involved in this shit.

See:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ly-acknowledges-its-war-children-1917444.html
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...ationists-germany-jerrybags-french-occupation

5CuzCwt.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...omen-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html

mWhiBGk.png

Yes, while their husbands, sons, brothers, and fathers were imprisoned they were busy fucking the Nazis. Men were not highly valued in WW2. That's a big myth.

This proves nothing. If you lose you should expect to have your women raped. Thats the reason you're fighting in the first place

This proves nothing. If you lose you should expect to have your women raped. Thats the reason you're fighting in the first place
Like I said they weren't raped - they had relationships with the nazi soldiers of their own accord. You didn't even read a word.

Like I said they weren't raped - they had relationships with the nazi soldiers of their own accord. You didn't even read a word.
raped/had willful sex. Whats the difference. Dont want your women to be fucked by other guys then don't lose the territory. Thats the real lesson here

Soldiers are still cucks, protecting the interests of their jew government masters. Oppressing the people from ever revolting. Invading and stealing from other countries. They wouldn't be such huge cucks if they actually knew what they were doing and were just evil bastards. But most of them have 0 idea wtf theyre even doing. Its so ridiculous when brainwashed americans thank these cucks for their service.... "keeping the country safe from invaders". No one is coming to invade USA but they are actively going into wars against nations which don't have rotschild owned central banks

I thought about enlisting in the military, but you’re fighting and risking your life for old rich farts getting more money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back