Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I like that West Euros are stupid npc cucks

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am enjoying relaxing on neetbuxx.

Its no secret that the rich and Jews dont pay tgax, they offshore money and use all kinds of accounting tricks to avoid tax. The bottom 50% of society dont pay but get welfare. The common working 30% pay tax but then use the tax in services such as health care, welfare so they pay net 0.

The top 10% of small/mid size businesses and top earners like private doctors, owners of businesses like metal construction. These cumskins are the ones financing all the welfare, all the refugees, all the retirees, the state , everything

I love that whites are stupid cucks. Seems they are evolved to be obidient to the state. Whereas i am not, I could give a fuck, if i had weapons like high calibre ak-47's I would 100% fight police. Sometimes I dream of crashing a truck at highspeed into a moving police van on the road at night and rob a Mcdonalds on the 1st of the month after they had like 10000 customers paying cash and spending 20$ each. Thats the difference between cuck whites and niggers

so its nice that white idiots are natural cucks and pay my neetbuxx. Whites are such useless, hopeless that they give power to their women and allow these whites bitches to run the country to the ground

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diVtzaZDP3o

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhT2M35tQlc

Last edited:
Whites are really soft, agree

Put the hate on richfags, not on whites :feelsseriously:

Another shitty racebait thread from you, can't think of anything else? :feelsjuice:
Most richfags tend to be Jews.

rixh fags dont pay taxes or allow white bitches to have power. Its white cucks and the top 10% of white cuck earners finance the whole thing. They cant help, they obey the state and white women, they are cucks.

Rich are too smart for all this bullshit and just look out for themselves

@Uggo Mongo This JiTe Gets FREE GIBS and STILL Hates us BROS
your average nig cry me a rivuh as i sTrike u DOWN

Another shitty racebait thread from you, can't think of anything else? :feelsjuice:

Just do me one favor. Is anything wrote factually wrong? Yes I know it is 100% morally wrong but who said i give a fuck about morals.

Chop Suey Man GIF

OP

I don't think NEETbux will be around for much longer

+why though?
Not sustainable, so much of government expenditure goes towards welfare, a huge portion is going towards elderly pensions and neetbux, I don't know the exact figure but I think it's around ~30%. The only reason these countries can afford this is right now is because of the middle aged demography still existing, the entire system is going to collapse once the birth rate drops even harder and the current generation takes power. Either that or they will significantly lower the amount you get and restrict it to certain individuals.

Not sustainable, so much of government expenditure goes towards welfare, a huge portion is going towards elderly pensions and neetbux, I don't know the exact figure but I think it's around ~30%. The only reason these countries can afford this is right now is because of the middle aged demography still existing, the entire system is going to collapse once the birth rate drops even harder and the current generation takes power. Either that or they will significantly lower the amount you get and restrict it to certain individuals.
what will happen to people who get neetbuxx? Lets not forget that the lowest iq get neetbuxx and cant compete against AI. So what happens?

what will happen to people who get neetbuxx? Lets not forget that the lowest iq get neetbuxx and cant compete against AI. So what happens?
They will have to somehow make money, if they don't then you know what comes after

Just do me one favor. Is anything wrote factually wrong? Yes I know it is 100% morally wrong but who said i give a fuck about morals.
As per my previous communications to you on this matter, it is due to many factors:
-Whites are shafted in welfare, as it has been proven diverse countries tend to have issues allocating these resources.
-Bias against Whites in the hiring process
-I am White, so this will negatively impact me.

And no, I cannot NEET due to living in the Jewnited States.

Reason for my response here:
Is that you constantly make threads exactly like this.