Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are proto Blackpilled Boomers/Silent generation/greatest generation incels a thing?

Zondercommando

Zondercommando

The Shah of Iran
Does anyone have any experience meeting with a Boomer (or older) father/uncle/grandfather/great grandfather who was proto blackpilled prior to the advent of technology? For instance, do you have any distant memory of an old uncle or grandfather peaking round the door and telling your infant self "nah just LDAR, it's over for him"?

None of the older people in my family could’ve ever been blackpilled because they all found relationships somehow. This is a modern problem; I’m the only KHHV in my entire extended family, from what I can see.

@Emba is a blackpilled boomer he was born in 62 @lonelysince2006

None of the older people in my family could’ve ever been blackpilled because they all found relationships somehow. This is a modern problem; I’m the only KHHV in my entire extended family, from what I can see.
Same bro. It was easier times for men back then. I can just about guarantee my grandfather and father would have been incels if they were born in my generation

@Emba is a blackpilled boomer he was born in 62 @lonelysince2006
Hi! I'm emba! Please state the nature of the medical emergency! I mean, here, have a blackpill.

Hi! I'm emba! Please state the nature of the medical emergency! I mean, here, have a blackpill.
You are a boomer. You boomers had it the easiest

Yes, he was born in 1962.

The second-oldest person here was born in 1973 (FrothySolutions), Alone75 was born in 1975, etc.

There are some other Millennial guys born in the 1980s, but I can't recall and there are quite a lot of them. Only 33% or 1/3rd of the site is Millennial based on a poll I did a while ago.

The rest (61% or ~2/3rds) are Gen Z (1996–2006).
@
SlayerSlayer
@SlayerSlayer is 44 @
FrothySolutions
@FrothySolutions is like 50 something @
Emba
@Emba is 63 @
Lordgoro1
@Lordgoro1 is 52 @
Alone75
@Alone75 @
oldcel75
@oldcel75 are 49

Yes, he was born in 1962.

The second-oldest person here was born in 1973 (FrothySolutions), Alone75 was born in 1975, etc.

There are some other Millennial guys born in the 1980s, but I can't recall and there are quite a lot of them. Only 33% or 1/3rd of the site is Millennial based on a poll I did a while ago.

The rest (61% or ~2/3rds) are Gen Z (1996–2006).
@Emba - 62
@Lordgoro1 - 52
@FrothySolutions - 50
@Alone75 - 49
@oldcel75 - 49
@SlayerSlayer - 44

Years in high school:

Emba - 1976–1980
Lordgoro1 - 1984–1988
FrothySolutions - 1987–1991
Alone75 - 1989–1993
oldcel75 - 1989–1993
SlayerSlayer - 1994–1998

You must be a gigatruecel (turbomanlet, turboautist, Quasimodocel, etc.) to not have ascended in these years. Fucking brutal.

Not really, quite a few guys never got anything, mostly ugly, quiet and shy, skinny and weak in sports like me. No girls wanted that.

A few high IQ guys who just concentrated on school work and their hobbies only. No girlfriend until later, probably married the first that showed interest.

For an unpopular guy, it's pretty easy to end up into your 20s still a virgin. Even more so today. Things don't magically "get better" later.

they have all roped by now

Years in high school:

Emba - 1976–1980
Lordgoro1 - 1984–1988
FrothySolutions - 1987–1991
Alone75 - 1989–1993
oldcel75 - 1989–1993
SlayerSlayer - 1994–1998

You must be a gigatruecel (turbomanlet, turboautist, Quasimodocel, etc.) to not have ascended in these years. Fucking brutal.
If you really think that in my youth it was much better, you are wrong. Yes, there was no internet. But there were parties, concerts, and the streets where chads got dozens of phone numbers in one day.

I think being non NT would've been worse back then in the sense that without the internet, it's more difficult to find fellow autists to relate to and vent out your frustrations or anger with.

I would say the current era is more forgiving to non-NTs, whereas back then, it was much better for NTs than now (e.g. NT ugly guys could get bitches because hypergamy hadn't hit as hard yet and you could go for an ugly broad; you could also find friends easier and have more of them).
Social media and dating apps made the dating market/sexual market more lucrative for a small minority of good looking NTs at the expense of the normie NTs. It's similar to a wealth transfer with the rich get richer and the poor get poorer except replace income with dating and relationships.

It was MUCH MUCH MUCH easier to find a girlfriend back then. And unless you were a genuine proto-hikikomori or loner or whatever, I don't think you could've not had any friends. I think a big issue with inceldom and loneliness is not only not having a girlfriend, but also not having a genuine, real-life friend. I don't think many of us would've struggled as much as we do now had we been able to experience that time.

Oh, yeah, and how was early '90s internet?
How old are you?

Old enough.

Don't you think it's a little bit weird that you, a guy who was born 12 years after I finished HS, tell me and my peer how ACTUALLY it was? No, man, for real...

Do not confuse the absolutely retarded boomers with the generations before them. Can't throw them in the same pot. Basically everybody in the silent generation and before from my family was black pilled, it was the norm. Why? Probably because life was very hard and very harsh and one couldn't afford to be a delusional retard like most boomers are. Human nature was well understood and family and fertility mattered more than anything (and still do, but it's denied).