Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over are people getting taller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
6'2, i've been noticing a lot of teenagers are the same height or taller. Wtf is going on, Chads everywhere

I see a few subhumans they will join our ranks soon.

that couldve been me but noooo

dad had to fuck a midget huh

i'm 5'11.75 and notice usually when im passing by middle and high school kids, they are the same height or below, some even taller, but people my age are all relatively the same.

yes. My dad and mom are 5'7 and 5'6, I'm 6'1, my brother's 6. Every generation of kids are taller than previous. A kid born in 2000 has had more sex than you and is probably taller than you.

yes. My dad and mom are 5'7 and 5'6, I'm 6'1, my brother's 6. Every generation of kids are taller than previous. A kid born in 2000 has had more sex than you and is probably taller than you.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:think:

You can't even hit anymore being 6'. Foids are now wearing ridiculously high heels because of their inferiority complex, but still want to date taller guys because they want to feel protected or some shit. Now the norm for males is 6.5' if not 7'.

Well I live in Denmark i.e. giant country. the average height is 6´1" and all of my friends are between 6´1"-6´3" and I myself are 5´7" so it´s over for scandinaviacels

truly ovER for us

There will be a point where the increase in height just stops

6'0" has been the average for some time, the government is fucking lying to stop manlets from roping

Yes they youth of today are getting taller. I'm 5'9.5 > 5'10 and walk past a community college. It's not unusual that I walk past a group of 5 guys hanging out of starbucks coffee and they are all 6'2 > 6'4. They all give me the "he's a sad little chap" kind of look.

the result of the JL (Juggernaut Law) and the cater to wymin society , fucked chads , got his sperm , lie to betabux, done.

ive got a tall dad (2m) and an above average mom (1.8m) and I'm still short as shit (1.6m)
Ouch. Recombination hit you harder than Thor's hammer

i havent grown in forever, 4'11 at 12 5'2 since 14

I'm sorry, but it's all over. The same goes for me, thank god I'm not in your shoes but at the end of the day it doesn't matter 2 shits since I don't get shit either. At least I don't have to deal with middle school'ers standing next to me and giving me a smug smile.
it´s over for scandinaviacels

Attachments

• audioclip-1525985331000-10162.mp4
    235.6 KB · Views: 66
Lol I grew to my mothers height (5'7) and stopped. My father is 6'.
ive got a tall dad (2m) and an above average mom (1.8m) and I'm still short as shit (1.6m)
God damn. Either your dad got cucked or genetic recombination got you in the ass.

Tall it's not a key, i'm 6'3 and Still Virgin at 27 yo

I'm 5ft10 and I get heightmogged by college girls jfl

I'm 6 ft. and I practically feel average where I am. In 10 years time 6'1 will be the new average.

you sure your mom didnt fuck the delivery man or something?

Can confirm.
From my highschool class (20 males), there are 3 people taller than me (meaning +6,2), 4 people at around my height (~6'2-6'1) and another 6 at around 6-6'1.
Walking around student's city, I see people that heightmog me at least several times per day. Standing in a crowd, most males (+2/3) are at around the level of my eyes (meaning around ~6)
My lanket brother is 6'2 at FUCKING 17. I went to his first day of school last year- I'm getting heightmogged by fucking highschoolers. Half his class are 6'1 and above.

My theory is that this is triggered somehow by various endocrine disruptors and hormones in diary and public water that prolong the period that the growth hormone is active/secreted or exacerbate its effects.

No generations are actually getting shorter have you seen how tall people were in like 800 years?? If you were 7’5 in 1200 it’s over

I'm absolutely the same. Mom is 5'7, dad is ~5'10 but both me and my brother are both 6'2.
And I'm pretty sure my father wasn't cucked because my mother is literally autistic no-friends shut-in loser, he was a chad and I took the extremely premature balding and face from my grandfather on my father's side.
It's the hormones.

I am 6ft 5ins tall. It doesn't help with the incel thing though - I am still a virgin at 59.

It must be the abundance of adequate nutrition nowadays in these people's development stages.

Cause sloots decided to mate with really tall people in the past two or three generations.

6'2, i've been noticing a lot of teenagers are the same height or taller. Wtf is going on, Chads everywhere
selective breeding. it's just when slave owners let the strongest blackest men go wild creampieing.

it used to be edgey or a joke for a woman to demand 6'5'', but it is quickly becoming the preference

i'm 6ft and i've never felt tall. the lower years in highschool were full of fucking giants. on the plus side, the chances of getting a tall mummy gf are rising slightly :feelsokman:

I am 6ft 5ins tall. It doesn't help with the incel thing though - I am still a virgin at 59.

I'm not the oldest one here - hooray! :heybby: Agree that height by itself means nothing.

Nah, my mom was locked down by my based grandfather. Probably the only dick she has seen would be my father's.

Status
Not open for further replies.