Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over are people getting taller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Overwhelming access to good nutrition and high caloric intake is making people bigger and taller.

yes. My dad and mom are 5'7 and 5'6, I'm 6'1, my brother's 6. Every generation of kids are taller than previous. A kid born in 2000 has had more sex than you and is probably taller than you.
In 2050 teens will be 7ft 9 on avarage

God damn. Either your dad got cucked or genetic recombination got you in the ass.
or short is aressive gene though I don't look much like my father, more like my mother. but if she was gonna cheat why would she do it with a man atleast 20cm shorter than her

The average human height will never reach 7 or 8 or 9 ft because of Square-Cube law
Netherlands is what human height peak is

6'0' in Brazil and girls tell me all the time I'm average.

I've seen 15 yrs old brats towering over me like hell

I’m 6’1 but feel heightmogged often when I go out in public tbh.

I'm getting heightmogged A LOT at 6'2

I even seen some 16 years old gurl towering over me, wtf?

I even seen some 16 years old gurl towering over me, wtf?
Same tbh average includes all the old people and ethnic, i get constantly mogged by 70% males and like 45%young girls while im supposed to be "average".. Avg height for younger ppl sure is 2+inches taller than supposed current avgs

Same tbh average includes all the old people and ethnic, i get constantly mogged by 70% males and like 45%young girls while im supposed to be "average".. Avg height for younger ppl sure is 2+inches taller than supposed current avgs
it's average for the males born in '65-'70, processed food probably caused the rising of the average height.

Anyway it's over if you are in the 5'5''-5'10'' range. Especially when you are baby-faced

it's average for the males born in '65-'70, processed food probably caused the rising of the average height.

Anyway it's over if you are in the 5'5''-5'10'' range. Especially when you are baby-faced
Yes bro i know, im babyfaced too. Foids dont even register us as "males" we might as well be 0/10 for them. Their main fantasy is getting raped and dominated no chance in hell they would find some kid looking dude attractive

I get heightmogged by teenage girls these days, I reckon all the cheap nutrition makes them tall

I never really looked into it or anything but it could be because of the food, a lot of animals we eat now are fed growth hormones, there's shit in the water, vegetables and fruits are GMOs (I don't think GMOs are bad though) and almost everyone has a good diet while he's a developing child, as opposed to middle ages or something. I doubt it's some random evolutionary leap.

I never really looked into it or anything but it could be because of the food, a lot of animals we eat now are fed growth hormones, there's shit in the water, vegetables and fruits are GMOs (I don't think GMOs are bad though) and almost everyone has a good diet while he's a developing child, as opposed to middle ages or something. I doubt it's some random evolutionary leap.

The most funny thing is, the cephalic indices have been decreasing ever since of that.

The average Japanese man born before 1930 was about 5' 4". His grandchildren born after 1970 averaged 5' 10". Ousider genes weren't responsible, it was all due to diet.

The average Japanese man born before 1930 was about 5' 4". His grandchildren born after 1970 averaged 5' 10". Ousider genes weren't responsible, it was all due to diet.
Informative

They were malnorished tho

They were malnorished tho
You can look at it that way. You can also argue that their bodies recognized they were eating a low-protein diet, and adjusted by limiting growth. When their grandsons' bodies recognized they were eating a high-protein diet, they adjested by maximizing growth.

I’m 5’9” in America and I’m usually the shortest guy in every room. With my lifts I’m just under 5’11” and I’m maybe 25th or 30th percentile.. they say 5’9” is average but it’s more like the minimum height.

Yes, people are getting taller.. much taller . Better nutrition + sexual selection for height

What a time to be a manlet

I’m 5’9” in America and I’m usually the shortest guy in every room. With my lifts I’m just under 5’11” and I’m maybe 25th or 30th percentile

Yes people are getting taller . Better nutrition + sexual selection for height .

What a time to be a manlet
jfl at "5'10 is avg height bro" copers.. its same in eu bro

Yes.

There's these 13-15 year olds who come to the gym with some foids and the guys height mog me so hard.
I've tried coping by telling myself that I warm up with their maxes but it means nothing when they've got some 5'3 gf.

Yes. The norm is 5'11-6'3 now.

In the west 5'11 and above or you're below mean height tbh. even big cities in china are pushing 5'10 avg for high school dudes, its over if you're a 5'9 or below manlet

Yes they are. Average white JB height mogs me. The other day they were playing football after school and i was walking past as they were exiting in their droves. I tried to get a whiff of their sweaty pussies but could only smell deodorant

Status
Not open for further replies.