Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are most guys subconsciously MGTOW nowadays?

Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

The Whole F’n Show: Mr. Monday night!
to most men nowadays it is pretty obvious (or at least i think) that they're not the guy the woman they like prefers. they just focus on their hobbies and day-to-day life. so does that automatically make most guys MGTOW?

Normies either MGTOWmaxx or will end cucked and divorceraped.

Not a privilege unless they are Lucky enough to pump and dump some foidogres

You misspelt MSTOW.

Chad doesn't need to be MGTOW

The average man is, yeah.

Either MGTOW (consciously or subconsciously), unintentionally naive of what women think of men these days, or

I'd argue so, I think most men on some level acknowledge that the best they can be is a walking wallet for a foid. And at that point being alone seems to be the more favorable option.

They aren't MSTOWs in the sense that they could probably find a foid but what's the point if all you get is scraps and abuse from her.

Cope average guys still get foids

are most guys subconsciously MGTOW nowadays?​

to most men nowadays it is pretty obvious (or at least i think) that they're not the guy the woman they like prefers. they just focus on their hobbies and day-to-day life. so does that automatically make most guys MGTOW?

If you look at 18-22 years olds.... yes, maybe, don't know.

but if you don't specify age, then it's not accurate, because it gets better with age for normies.

Most woman (70%) are going to live together with a man, so by far most men (70%) are not MGTOW for ever.

At age 30-35, 17% of women is living alone single without kids, 4% is still living at or back again at parents house,
13% living without partner but with kids or with friends or other fam, and 70% is living together, 68% with a man.
1% in government instututions.

Men at age 25-30 -> 38% live together with a woman
Men at age 30-35 -> 60% live together with a woman
Men at age 35-40 -> 70% live together with a woman

Source Netherlands. CBS

There are not enough chads for all the women, to buy a house with.

Last edited: