Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A lot of young guys are missing out on teen love nowadays

Conservative or dysgenic (via arrange marriage)? I would be surprised if Amish teens aren't fucking all the time.
Amish I could see having common youthful 12-13 year old teen love relationships where they’re actually fucking in most if not all cases due to the difference in their culture but again this is definitely not the case in Clown World unless you’re some young thug maxxed gangbanger or very lucky terra Chad aka very young age ie a budding psl god.

Guys lie all the time to appear as though they’ve got it like that.

It’s to appear cool in front of other guys in a pissing contest sense and to appear more dominant etc.

There’s no way to really know for sure unless you are somehow able to overhear a conversation between girls of who they are actually fucking.

That or you’re one of their orbiter male friends that they confide in/use as an emotional tampon.
Some guys definitely do, I agree on that.

I could tell though by how the normie’s gfs were letting them dance with them at prom and touch them that it was real. No way a woman is gonna let a man she doesn’t like publicly touch her like that

Some guys definitely do, I agree on that.

I could tell though by how the normie’s gfs were letting them dance with them at prom and touch them that it was real. No way a woman is gonna let a man she doesn’t like publicly touch her like that
Ever waych Boyz in the Hood?

His girlfriend in that would IIRC do everything with him short of fucking for the majority of the movie publicly without actually having fucked him.

I think they may have finally fucked at the end but my point is seeing a couple with their hands all over eachother and tongues down eachother’s throats still doesn’t mean P in V is occurring.

Girls will lead guys on even by doing just that only just to keep a particular guy hooked thinking he will eventually get P in V.

Ever waych Boyz in the Hood?

His girlfriend in that would IIRC do everything with him short of fucking for the majority of the movie publicly without actually having fucked him.

I think they may have finally fucked at the end but my point is seeing a couple with their hands all over eachother and tongues down eachother’s throats still doesn’t mean P in V is occurring.

Girls will lead guys on even by doing just that only just to keep a particular guy hooked thinking he will eventually get P in V.
Dang. I knew this shit happens, but I didn’t think it was that common. I still think most high school men 10+ years ago got P in V sex before graduation. I’m sure it’s way for common now for men to just get lead on like you said with how insane female standards are.

I never had friends in high school, and wasn’t in any social groups, so I didn’t get to talk to many people at all, let alone about this stuff. I was just trying to survive each day there and not be a bully magnet.

YOU BASTARD
How anyone can be a member of an incel forum and deny the importance of teen love is beyond me. If missing teen love doesn't matter to him, he should fuck right off and leave this place

How anyone can be a member of an incel forum and deny the importance of teen love is beyond me. If missing teen love doesn't matter to him, he should fuck right off and leave this place
Ok then ban me you sexhaver faggot, I’ve been deprived my whole life why does it matter if it also occurred in my teens years? It’s still an ongoing problem,I also don’t get you teenlovepillers are so emotionally invested in this shit.

Ok then ban me you sexhaver faggot, I’ve been deprived my whole life why does it matter if it also occurred in my teens years? It’s still an ongoing problem,I also don’t get you teenlovepillers are so emotionally invested in this shit.
I've been deprived my whole life too. Still KHHV. It matters in your teen years because that's when it was supposed to happen and we missed it. That's straight up missed developmental milestones and our brains didn't develop right because of it. And how could I not be emotionally invested in it? I'm rotting alone most of the time and never got to experience love and sex a single time.

I've been deprived my whole life too. Still KHHV. It matters in your teen years because that's when it was supposed to happen and we missed it. That's straight up missed developmental milestones and our brains didn't develop right because of it. And how could I not be emotionally invested in it? I'm rotting alone most of the time and never got to experience love and sex a single time.
Uh I guess you’re right

But personally I think teen love is embedded in fantasy, grass is greener ect

Sorry for calling you a fag, don’t take it personally because the word has lost all meaning to me.

Uh I guess you’re right

But personally I think teen love is embedded in fantasy, grass is greener ect
Some truth to this. If we actually experienced it, it would just seem normal and we'd move on with our lives. Biggest reason it's so important IMO is so that you have the skills to form longer lasting relationships later on in life. Miss the basic skill building in your teen years, and you're just so far behind
Sorry for calling you a fag, don’t take it personally because the word has lost all meaning to me.
No offence taken, kek. I'm quite hard to actually piss off. People really gotta be shitheads to make me genuinely upset.

Yea even in my high school days 2015/2016 the average guy was completely bitchless and only the top guys could get girlfriends. And yea most average guys i meet can’t get bitches. You really have to stand out above the rest to get a female with you
Meanwhile, low IQ autistic users say that normal functioning (NTs) are Fakecels

Meanwhile, low IQ autistic users say that normal functioning (NTs) are Fakecels
most people are NT, including most incel males

most 'non-NT' people just make up diagnoses based on vague personality traits, without any actual strictness