Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are more and more men becoming relationship-less? Google trends data indicates that there is a steady decline for people searching about GFs

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
To keep this post simple and short, I would only be using Worldwide data and one very hypergamous country's data- USA

There is a peak observed for girlfriend related queries and then a steady decline.

WORLDWIDE

Screenshot 20200118 192123  01

Note: Majority of countries that topped this search were African.

Screenshot 20200118 192231  01

USA

I will be posting more graphs for this country. USA imo is the epicenter of hypergamy, hence I choosed this country.

For the search term " For my girlfriend "
Screenshot 20200118 192536  01

As you can see a steady decline after peak.

For the search term " I love my girlfriend "
Screenshot 20200118 192653  01

Again the same as above, a peak then a steady decline.

At last, for the search term " My girlfriend "

Screenshot 20200118 192924  01

The same case as above.

Why is this happening?:waitwhat::waitwhat:

because term of the girlfriend is outdated bro nowadays they are just fucking around they are now fuck buddies search about fuck buddy statistics bro

The decline occurs around 2012-13, when Tinder and online dating started becoming prominent.

Ogre.

All this data shows this shit happening at roughly 2012.
I wonder why:waitwhat:

because term of the girlfriend is outdated bro nowadays they are just fucking around they are now fuck buddies search about fuck buddy statistics bro

"Fuck buddy" is also going down. But you're probably right. More and more incels, more and more incels in denial, more and more men who simply gave up after a while. With adult men who have given up, it's hard to tell whether they are incel, MGTOW, or whatever. But they don't expect anything anymore, are not looking anymore.

And "girlfriend" is basically the predecessor of a wife. It implies a romantic, exclusive, and monogamous relationship. With today's whores, thots, poly sluts this is not possible anymore. In the future, we will just see more and more of a commodified "girlfriend experience" via patreon, I guess.

Same story but it seems there is a very recent increase.

For USA, two states were both in Top 5 in girlfriend searches and search term "fuckbuddy". Mississippi and Kentucky. Not an Americancel so no idea what to make of it.

For USA, two states were both in Top 5 in girlfriend searches and search term "fuckbuddy". Mississippi and Kentucky. Not an Americancel so no idea what to make of it.

BBCs

"Fuck buddy" is also going down. But you're probably right. More and more incels, more and more incels in denial, more and more men who simply gave up after a while. With adult men who have given up, it's hard to tell whether they are incel, MGTOW, or whatever. But they don't expect anything anymore, are not looking anymore.

And "girlfriend" is basically the predecessor of a wife. It implies a romantic, exclusive, and monogamous relationship. With today's whores, thots, poly sluts this is not possible anymore. In the future, we will just see more and more of a commodified "girlfriend experience" via patreon, I guess.
tinder ruined sexual market place so fucking badly bro and good looking people are just fucking around Chad's literally have harems on tinder bro LITERALLY they can fucking choose some of the bitches and booty call her and she would be down for it

The decline occurs around 2012-13, when Tinder and online dating started becoming prominent.
Ogre.
All this data shows this shit happening at roughly 2012.
I wonder why:waitwhat:
tinder ruined sexual market place so fucking badly bro and good looking people are just fucking around Chad's literally have harems on tinder bro LITERALLY they can fucking choose some of the bitches and booty call her and she would be down for it

I remember normies getting laid when tinder first came out. Now chadlite can't get whales.

Search trends dont prove or disprove anything, and are very misleading.

I remember normies getting laid when tinder first came out. Now chadlite can't get whales.
fucking chadfisher's ruined online dating aswell they have created thousands of chad accounts and lowered our chances.

Search trends dont prove or disprove anything, and are very misleading.
Can you elaborate? I realise that search trends don't prove or disprove anything but they would still show something's popularity (or lack of it )

Can you elaborate? I realise that search trends don't prove or disprove anything but they would still show something's popularity (or lack of it )

They might show popularity, certainly. But this includes a spotlight bias. For example people who would show up on search trends are tech-savvy, above middle class people. (With exceptions ofc)
Its like surveying 1000 people and judging the whole population with the results. When you extrapolate in that scale, error rate goes through the roof.
Another example might be product reviews or this forum itself. If you arent super annoyed or happy with something, you are not likely to write anything about it.

Maybe people in general realized it's fucking stupid to Google shit like that

They might show popularity, certainly. But this includes a spotlight bias. For example people who would show up on search trends are tech-savvy, above middle class people. (With exceptions ofc)
Its like surveying 1000 people and judging the whole population with the results. When you extrapolate in that scale, error rate goes through the roof.
Another example might be product reviews or this forum itself. If you arent super annoyed or happy with something, you are not likely to write anything about it.
compared to how it was back in 2010? more normies are on the internet now than ever if anything

Evidence that Chads win and the rest loses.
IT: "muh just be confident"

I thought about that. The thing is there are so many people on internet now that imo that's not the case anymore.

I like your google search based threads. Keep them up.

of course, these days its chad or death with tinder

It still feels like every fucking guy that’s at least a normie has a girlfriend

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back