Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious are modern and ancient Egyptians the same race?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
@Made in Heaven

@Khanivore is your footage longer than 1:16 or not?
just asking ....

Did islamic cousin fucking ruin their genetics via inbreeding?
Yes, their culture has completely changed from those thousands of years ago. Completely Arabized. :feelsjuice:

Or it was the aliens, don't believe what (((they))) tell you. :ping:

Yes, their culture has completely changed from those thousands of years ago. Completely Arabized. :feelsjuice:

alien theory seems more real, the more you think about it. Modern Egyptians definitely seem too retarded to build these

Big empires and civilizations come and go...

Nothing to do with race.

I know genetic studies say they are.
They dont really do that. Most genetic studies acknowledge there is more nigger blood in Egypt than there was in the past. Genetic studies show ancient Egyptians were genetically closest to Levant people. Also, even historically, NATIVE egyptians were never anything special. They managed to build a significant empire because they were basically living on easy mode living on the nile with very fertile land. For 1000s of years, and even Egyptians will acknowledge this, Egyptianshave been ruled by foreigners, be it Greeks, Persians, Turks, and even now, the upper class in Egypt is Albanian, and even the former ROYAL FAMILY of egypt, which still has living members mind you, has FRENCH blood.
But seriously how the fuck is Egypt such a shithole
Egypt's main issue, I'd argue, is not genetic, but geographical. The country has 100 MILLION fucking people yet they're all clustered around the nile with NO hope of expanding outward into the wasteland around them.
and has nothing noteworthy built in the last thousand years. Seems the ancient Egyptians were more innovative, hard working and reliable than modern ones.
Nah, Egyptians have played a massive role even now, in medevil and modern times, many Egyptians have invented and discovered alot of scientific advancments.
Did Islamic cousin fucking ruin their genetics via inbreeding? How is the gap so big?
That's def a factor, but like I said, it's mostly geographic

I think modern Egyptians are just Arabs.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/megalophobia/comments/11odh42/many_say_egypt_is_kind_of_sketchy_these_day_sort/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I know genetic studies say they are. But seriously how the fuck is Egypt such a shithole and has nothing noteworthy built in the last thousand years. Seems the ancient Egyptians were more innovative, hard working and reliable than modern ones. Did Islamic cousin fucking ruin their genetics via inbreeding? How is the gap so big?

Idk mang, my pp thinking about slutina taco n shiet rn:smonk:

They dont really do that. Most genetic studies acknowledge there is more nigger blood in Egypt than there was in the past. Genetic studies show ancient Egyptians were genetically closest to Levant people. Also, even historically, NATIVE egyptians were never anything special. They managed to build a significant empire because they were basically living on easy mode living on the nile with very fertile land. For 1000s of years, and even Egyptians will acknowledge this, Egyptianshave been ruled by foreigners, be it Greeks, Persians, Turks, and even now, the upper class in Egypt is Albanian, and even the former ROYAL FAMILY of egypt, which still has living members mind you, has FRENCH blood.

Egypt's main issue, I'd argue, is not genetic, but geographical. The country has 100 MILLION fucking people yet they're all clustered around the nile with NO hope of expanding outward into the wasteland around them.

Nah, Egyptians have played a massive role even now, in medevil and modern times, many Egyptians have invented and discovered alot of scientific advancments.

That's def a factor, but like I said, it's mostly geographic
:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back