Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I predicted Reclusemaxxer’s future and here’s the proof

mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
As a Professor in Blackpillosophy , I have successfully predicted reclusemaxxer’s future and I’m here to prove it after what I have seen in IT

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xkd561/replace_woman_that_weighs_more_than_me_with_man/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

As you can see, the retarded foid who posted this by saying it should be replaced with not dating short guys because of their height rather than rejecting women based on their weight but usually it’s the other way around and we all know that.

There is a separate Bluepilled sub for people with short height called r/short since you are limited in terms of determining your height.
But weight? Being fat is a choice. Period.
Replying to her post I would like to say we men face the short end of the stick here.

But, hey no! We aren’t allowed to raise our voice right? We gotta improve personality jfl :feelskek:

Anyways as a Professor in Blackpillosophy,

I claim the bragging rights for predicting reclusemaxxer’s future just like I always do to a thousand of others daily​

Here’s the proof:

3A74CDEC 5BB8 46B3 A9FC A5B587F639F3

-Yours sincerely
The Professor :feelzez:

Um where’s the prediction?

You are pretty much retardmaxxing now. Read full and look down at the last pic.

I don’t help
But what prediction? You just talked about how weight is a choice

Either you read every word I have written or gtfo.

I don’t help retards
I read every fucking word. What prediction?

“You made it to inceltears” who cares dude

Make a prediction thread about his ACTUAL future instead.

one licking balls one ass rimming one for facefuck we could say riley reid kira noir and kimmy granger (in video game)
kimmy granger is past her prime though

one licking balls one ass rimming one for facefuck we could say riley reid kira noir and kimmy granger (in video game)
Exactly but expect not in a videogame

You forgot ear and face licking

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back