Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Last of Us 2’s story was rightfully hated and criticized but the game did ONE thing right that normies are absolutely terrified of

Celius

Celius

-
I wanna preface this by saying that all the negative criticism that game received in light of its narrative (more like a canonized lesbian fanfiction, really) was 100% deserved and justifiable and so I’ll be crediting this Reddit thread for valid points of arguments to be brought up:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheLastOfUs2/comments/owyy51/sources_of_diverse_criticism_on_part_ii/?share_id=CaZA3K49hnE1MQeYJbIrB&utm_content=2&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1&rdt=33606

However, and this isn’t me playing devil’s advocate here, there is one (and only) major compliment I can give to its story.

You see, on account of consumerism, modern “gamers” and normies in-general are unbelievably desensitized; they’re in love with completely risk-free Marvel movies that serve absolutely no real point or purpose or include any twists and turns whatsoever, so when you present them with an unpredictable story that actually ends up challenging their views and doesn’t end with an all characters living happily ever after, they start panicking. They can’t fathom anything that‘s not safe and market-tested, if it’s something new and unique and most importantly, doesn’t agree with them on everything they believe in, they will literally start going crazy.

The one thing The Last of Us Part 2 did right, was that despite having arguably one of the most miserably written stories ever, it was somewhat bold. Killing off Joel right off the start didn’t just upset the normie crowd because it wasn’t done properly, it pissed them off because it was completely out of nowhere and I know that subverting expectations alone isn’t convincingly regarded as good storytelling, but you just can’t deny that normies just DO NOT like it when things don’t go the way they had it predicted in their fanatical heads.

Granted, if you give them another God of War with the exact same gameplay, and the exact same insufferable millennial-written characters, and the exact same fucking mundane generic boring ass story with absolutely NO change of pace and real plot twists that end up affecting the player in a remarkable way, they’re gonna eat it up.

74a.jpg

OH NO! I DIDN’T GET TO JERK OFF TO MY BIG DADDY TROY BAKER LIKE I DID WITH KRATOS’S ASSHOLE IN GOD OF SOY, WHATEVER WILL I DO?

Last edited:
@Stupid Clown, @Incedel thoughts on that slop?

Idc about last of us. It's just gonna be funny when they adapt it to show and all the normies freak out when Mexican Joel is killed.

Knowing that show’s audience, they probably won’t.
They'll probably not kill him off by cuckman has a huge ego so they might.

They'll probably not kill him off by cuckman has a huge ego so they might.
No I meant that they’re probably not gonna get outraged because of it. The majority of that show’s diehard fans are lesbos and trannies, so.

One problem with modern games and franchises is that nobody ever fucking dies. Creators milk nostalgic characters for decades and are afraid of introducing new ones. Even the storylines are always so similar.

But nothing is more soy than the Resident Evil Netflix show. Albert Wesker, a character who is a blonde Chad in the games, is a black, bald man in the show. He has two biological daughters, one of them is black and the other one is Asian (yes, his biological daughter). One white boy the daughters go to school with has two lesbian mothers that are in a lesbian marriage.

One problem with modern games and franchises is that nobody ever fucking dies. Creators milk nostalgic characters for decades and are afraid of introducing new ones. Even the storylines are always so similar.
Yup. They just don’t have to balls to take the gloves off, go all in and try new innovating ideas that aren’t guaranteed to yield success because they damn well know normies are gonna eat up their sanitized slop anyway, so why bother? Credit where it’s due man, this is where TLOU2 truly shined. Gameplay aside, it tried something new, it tried something different, it tried to go against what was monotonously anticipated from a big budget title in a medium that’s infested with Marvel loving soyboys and it would’ve 100% earn the spot of being a breath of fresh air if it weren’t for the story being so fucking atrocious. It’s sad, ‘cause this shit’s only gonna encourage more future devs to not try anything new and keep serving the same fucking safe millennial-written stories over and over again. That’s why you really gotta give up on AAA nowadays.

Resident Evil Netflix show.
Oh my good fucking God. :feelsUnreal:
Don’t. Just don’t.

Oh my good fucking God. :feelsUnreal:
Don’t. Just don’t.
It’s too late, I already watched it and cannot unwatch it.

Wesker’s black daughter became an independent researcher who tries to stop the virus, Wesker’s Asian daughter became the boss of Umbrella and tries to spread the virus. In the end, they have a showdown.

The black daughter also has a daughter with a curry or an Arabian guy, I don’t really know. But the man raises the kid, while the femoid is being empowered and doing her experiments on wild zombies.

The black daughter also has a daughter with a curry or an Arabian guy, I don’t really know. But the man raises the kid, while the femoid is being empowered and doing her experiments on wild zombies.
:feelskek:

What a fucking shitshow.

Had it not been for YouTubers stating just how much of a nightmare the show really is, normies would’ve started guzzling it. They can’t think for themselves, they only see: “reviews saying it’s bad / good therefore it must be” so thank the God this show didn’t have any unnecessary praises ‘cause you’ll never know what they’re capable of.

:feelskek:

What a fucking shitshow.

Had it not been for YouTubers stating just how much of a nightmare the show really is, normies would’ve started guzzling it. They can’t think for themselves, they only see: “reviews saying it’s bad / good therefore it must be” so thank the God this show didn’t have any unnecessary praises ‘cause you’ll never know what they’re capable of.
Video game Wesker vs Netflix show Wesker:

Residentevilwesker blogroll 1654645601200

The show is nothing special, can’t recommend. There is just one scene I liked that I can’t find online, probably because of copyright claims. But the sisters break into Umbrella and accidentally free a zombie dog. That episode was well done.

I liked the gameplay mechanics but the fact that Ellie decided to chase after that tomboy girl AGAIN after living on that farm was so unimaginably stupid to me and she didnt even kill her

Furi and Drakengard deserve a "essay" length post on Reddit more then a game made for people that never watched ANY post-apocalyptic media, with a father/daughter figure ever, and never played any other video games...

I genuinely cannot understand the "beatle-mania" around TLOU 1 and 2, and I played both.
They are good, but jesus fucking christ.

Video game Wesker vs Netflix show Wesker:

View attachment 885820
Nothing new.

hqdefault.jpg

I don’t care that much tbh so long as the adaptations are well-written and do justice to the original characters but the problem is, 90% of the time they’re not jfl.

I liked the gameplay mechanics but the fact that Ellie decided to chase after that tomboy girl AGAIN after living on that farm was so unimaginably stupid to me and she didnt even kill her
The gameplay is outdated. It would’ve been criticized a whole lot more if it weren’t for the animations and graphics (AKA the only things normies ever really care about in their AAA games) being pretty good and expensive.

The second game was ruined by the writers.

It’s unbelievable just how much these people ruin everything. They don’t perceive beauty and art the same way as we do. It’s all just hidden agendas to them.

I remember buying the first one and being bored to tears so I never bought the sequel I heard all the controversy about the game but the creator is such a soyfaggot I have no interest in playing anything he ever makes. Actually same goes for god of war and all the third person millennial family dramas disguised as action games, I played the first and I wasn't interested in the gameplay or the story.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHynFVW7-KY

I remember buying the first one and being bored to tears
The story was the biggest motivator to finish the game for most people including myself. I genuinely liked the first game but in hindsight, it was the beginning of an end for the golden age of gaming.

the creator is such a soyfaggot
r/TheLastOfUs2 shits on him all the time and they get called incels for it jfl.

It’s official. Anything who criticizes a leftist = incel.

I can’t watch this. This is just sad.

The story was the biggest motivator to finish the game for most people including myself. I genuinely liked the first game but in hindsight, it was the beginning of an end for the golden age of gaming.
I also have a really bad attention span and I just don't really care for stories in vidya personally so its just not my thing
r/TheLastOfUs2 shits on him all the time and they get called incels for it jfl.

It’s official. Anything who criticizes a leftist = incel.
Yup same shit with the last Jedi, for some reason random shit becomes the ground for culture war and not having the approved opinion makes you incel/nazi/misogynist
I can’t watch this. This is just sad.
Yup, this is what made me go from indifferent to cuckmann to straight hating him, I played Uncharted back in the day and kind of liked it but anyone that quotes anita sarkeesian favorably sucks massive dick

The first game The Last of US explored how different people can behave under certain conditions.
Which are very different from ours. The book and movie The Road is another example.
I found the (no) relationship of Joel and Tess a good, discreet example of this.
One of the flaws of The Last of Us Part II is that it moves away from this sensitivity.
And continually projects our contemporary reality in the radically different world.
The way many funny dialogues and flirtations that could come out of a dramatic comedy of the 2000s.
Ellie and Dina's relationship did not seem to me that she developed under horrible conditions.
If so, I think it would have been more brutal, raw, honest and urgent in intensity.
When life is so cheap and short, it also becomes even more precious.