Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Jimmy cucktron the soy genius says it: “Incels are sex addicts”

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/urjfjm/and_then_everybody_clapped/i8xpn43/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

“Just proves that incels are sex addicts, really. Sex addicts who have no sense of social charm.”

Really advocate dungy? I didn’t know that it was possible to be addicted to something that you’ve never tried before :feelsclown:.

Would you call someone a glass and speed addict (@Sneir) despite the fact that they’ve never smoked meth before?

Would you call someone a food addict even though they are starved to the bone and severely malnourished?

What a fucking idiot. How can these people seriously think that they have legitimate criticism against us when this is the retarted soy psychology that their top mind is spewing :feelskek::feelsclown:

Just be glad they didn't pull the pseudo-psychology shit they usually do ("insecure, projecting, overcompensating, who hurt you":soy::soy:).

Typical single digit IQ ITcel argumentation
They don't even know what they are saying or care whether it makes sense, their NPC brains are just programmed with
Code:
if (incelDetected) {
    soyBrain.sayStupidShit();
}

I've never touched my PP. You can't explain that.

I'm pretty sure I'm a water and air addict by this metric

I've never touched my PP. You can't explain that.

such sex addicts that we've never have sex :lul:

Just be glad they didn't pull the pseudo-psychology shit they usually do ("insecure, projecting, overcompensating, who hurt you":soy::soy:).
They need anti therapy therapy :feelskek:

That retard Advocatedoggy is so pathetic I can't even get mad at him. It would be like getting mad at toddler for shitting his pants

That retard Advocatedoggy is so pathetic I can't even get mad at him. It would be like getting mad at toddler for shitting his pants
He makes those high effort “prove the incel wrong” posts and can’t manage to get more than 10 updoots on them :feelskek:

Watch out, big brain coming through :bigbrain:

Ah yes, just as someone who's never had a drink is an alcoholic. Or someone who is an atheist is addicted to god. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You would think eventually the members of IT would notice each other's blatant stupidity, if not their own. But apparently not; I'm still giving them too much credit, it seems. Though I don't know how that's possible, considering it's been pretty clear to me for years that they have an IQ that even a literal potato wouldn't envy their collective IQ, if a potato could envy anything.

What a quaint little oxymoron I've seen today.

how can I be addicted to a drug I've never used?

This is like calling an insomniac a sleep addict or a starving man a food addict or a dehydrated man a water addict.

Wanting something a lot is no addiction - addiction is wanting excessive amounts of something despite having lots of it.

Sex isn't something unnecessary like cocaine, we're wired to do it for our health.

Unsurprisingly, IT hasn’t touched this.