Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are mentalcels even real?

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
I think that, even if you have mental issues you can still get a girl if your smv is above average. I think men who can't get women and have mental problems already have low smv.

If you are schizo or debilitated by your mental illness, then yes. But most so called mentelcels are just slightly autistic here and put 0 effort into trying.

yes. women hate autists and weirdos. Most gl people are normal but for example if you're ugly during puberty and then become good looking, you can still remain an incel because your mentality doesn't change.

The only mental people are women

I'm a mentalcel + dickcel (mentalceldom caused by dickceldom)

I think that, even if you have mental issues you can still get a girl if your smv is above average. I think men who can't get women and have mental problems already have low smv.
only if its serious mental illness (low functioning autism). chad tier appearance can make up the difference in social interaction, although being non-nt is usually a major blow to your smv, so keep that in mind.

Mentalcels are true. Asperger's is basically a death sentence in dating, life satisfaction, friendships, and career.

I don't know how hard the rules are but I've seen some ugly mfkers who had partners from being normie, working and being funny and all that shit, so probably.

I'm a live example of being a mentalcel... as well as physically unappealing to the opposite gender (gen Z).

"mentalcels" almost always has the ability to get a gf, your attractiveness has to scale with your autism if you want a chance. if youre a retard whos also ugly youre fucked if youre a retard whos hot its endearing. so if you cant get a gf its cause you dont try

It's just looks, and on increasingly rare occasion, money and status. Time and again it can always be distilled perfectly to this, every effin time.

〇 brain irrelevant

〇 what matters is 〇 face, and, sometimes, 〇 the eyeballs of other women (occasionally, 〇 soyciety)

always hate this questions

really it's always you describe mentalcels as at least 7/10 if not more, when average man is 5/10 like me facially and is completely fucked by such disorders like asd or schizophrenia ( i have both )

sure chad will always slay but not manlet average facially guys who will completely fucked up by mentalceldom

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@ReconElement
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Take a look at the "funny pictures thread" in the Lounge, then come back here and tell us if you think mentalcel is real or not :feelsEhh:

sure chad will always slay but not manlet average facially guys who will completely fucked up by mentalceldom

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@ReconElement
@WorthlessSlavicShit
Yeah, all depends on what mental problems and how much attractive /unattractive someone is. Girls are unforgiving if youre not a combination of some of the attributes tall, big dick, rich, handsome, goodlooking, high status.

Take a look at the "funny pictures thread" in the Lounge, then come back here and tell us if you think mentalcel is real or not :feelsEhh:
intellau is giga manlet too, so his mentalcelism isn't solely reason for his inceldom

Yeah, all depends on what mental problems and how much attractive /unattractive someone is. Girls are unforgiving if youre not a combination of some of the attributes tall, big dick, rich, handsome, goodlooking, high status.
are there any bigdickcels here tho ?

I knew a 6'3 Russian hapa who had a chad jaw, could have ascended but he was completely crippled by advanced form of autism. He had e-gf once but never got his dick wet. He's over thirty now and a virgin, rip. He even gymmaxed but didn't help. I used to think mentalcels are fake but he's the only legitimate case I've ever met. He'll start sperging about pol shit in totally unrelated conversations.

Depends on the severity but in most cases they aren't real.

Yes they are. But like many things blackpill you can't take it as an absolute. It's on a spectrum. It is something that will significantly impact ones sex life though. Mental issues can be an SMV decreaser and kill motivation but that alone will not necessarily make you a true cel unless it's really really bad.

Basically the closer you are to autism the worse (most aspies want a relationship but can't get one says the stats), the closer you are to dark triad the better. Dark triads do better statistically obviously criminals too.

Again this is nuanced since there is comorbidity with these things as well.

Last edited:
Depends on the severity but in most cases they aren't real.
non aspiecels don't realize how asperger's destroy yours life really

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@ReconElement
@WorthlessSlavicShit
True, as a mentalcel you lose all the NT advantage a normie has with the same looks, so unless you're chad or chadlite as a mentalcel there's no way out

non aspiecels don't realize how asperger's destroy yours life really
And they never will. We'll always be marginalized, even in "communities" like this.

And they never will. We'll always be marginalized, even in "communities" like this.
what's your story fellow aspiecel ? also 2017cel :shock::shock::shock:

t i'm not really ugly but i'm manlet schizophrenic aspiecel :lasereyes::feelsUnreal:, and story of my life is just one word Rejection ( or slowly people turning against me )

I could never pass the normie test.

maybe they can get a girl, but they wont be able to keep her around for long.

what's your story fellow aspiecel ? also 2017cel :shock::shock::shock:

t i'm not really ugly but i'm manlet schizophrenic aspiecel :lasereyes::feelsUnreal:, and story of my life is just one word Rejection ( or slowly people turning against me )
Here's my story, but it can be summed up in one word, I suppose: relentless. :fuk: