Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "You NEED to be NT - my brutal rejection"

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
"Basically about a month ago I got approached by a femoid at college. She told me that she had to spend time building up the courage to approach me.

From then onwards she initiated everything. She asked me out on 3 dates, told me that all her friends were jealous that she got to me first, told me that she masturbates thinking about me, initiated sex, every 5th sentence that came out of her mouth was complimenting my looks, etc etc. I got proper Chad treatment from her. She even told me "you're in the top 5 - 1% of males" which made me believe she was a PSL aspie.

Fast forward a couple of weeks she randomly texts me saying that i'm nice but she didn't feel a connection and she's not ready to date right now. A week later she finds a boyfriend, who's objectively worse looking than me and shorter.

I lost track of the amount of times this shit happened. A girl approaches me with clear intentions and gets bored of me almost immediately. It's not like I REEEEE at women like the stereotype of an incel. I'm just awkward and boring, have no social media, low snapscore etc. Is this really enough to make a man an almost 23 year old incel who can't even get a hookup?
Looksmaxxing won't work for me. I could looksmaxx my way to Chad and i'd get cucked by fun, social, NT Chadlites.
I want to fucking kill myself."

This was written by @Moeggels. This is his final NT-pill and a way to clear his name from false accusations of ascension. He is still an incel because he's an autistic social reject and this just has to be known.

@nice_try

I dunno who he is, I will just say:

Boo hoo
spongebob squarepants crying GIF

"Basically about a month ago I got approached by a femoid at college. She told me that she had to spend time building up the courage to approach me.

From then onwards she initiated everything. She asked me out on 3 dates, told me that all her friends were jealous that she got to me first, told me that she masturbates thinking about me, initiated sex, every 5th sentence that came out of her mouth was complimenting my looks, etc etc. I got proper Chad treatment from her. She even told me "you're in the top 5 - 1% of males" which made me believe she was a PSL aspie.

Fast forward a couple of weeks she randomly texts me saying that i'm nice but she didn't feel a connection and she's not ready to date right now. A week later she finds a boyfriend, who's objectively worse looking than me and shorter.

I lost track of the amount of times this shit happened. A girl approaches me with clear intentions and gets bored of me almost immediately. It's not like I REEEEE at women like the stereotype of an incel. I'm just awkward and boring, have no social media, low snapscore etc. Is this really enough to make a man an almost 23 year old incel who can't even get a hookup?
Looksmaxxing won't work for me. I could looksmaxx my way to Chad and i'd get cucked by fun, social, NT Chadlites.

This was written by @Moeggels. This is his final NT-pill and a way to clear his name from false accusations of ascension. He is still an incel because he's an autistic social reject and this just has to be known.

@nice_try
this is the most retarded fucking cope i have ever read
there is no way for him to tell why these girls approached him
maybe they were trying to get free dinner, or other favors

also he just assumes she wasnt lying when she wrote him all that shit, to get something from him
listen, a lot of guys her are so fucking retarded, the second they get foid attention the entire blackpill goes out the window

For instance, we say constantly, women use dudes for money, as service tools etc.... most guys are not viewed as sexula
+
women are pathological liars.

Yet this retard in OP immedeatly thinks these girls were all geniuine somehow despite ihm being not being Chad :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I can only kek at retards on these forums, both here and looksmax, you guys make my day.
How about you are consistent for one fucking second with your claims and think this through. Given everything we know, how likely is it that the shit he experienced was
1. genuine affection (they are not capable of it)
2. genuine sexual attraction (unless he has very good looking face - NOPE or he wouldnt be here in first place)
3. it was because of MUH PERSONALITY (suddenl we bluepilled again lmao at you guys, im so sorry, but lmao :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

heres my thread from looksmax on NT pill, its a bit convoluted but it fucks the entire shit to death good night everyone and dont be a fucking retard like OP

What a mogging fucking nigger, JFL. Someone like that was never really incel.

I thought i fucked up my chances with girls this guy is a fucking retarded nigger if true

I thought i fucked up my chances with girls this guy is a fucking retarded nigger if true
This is my last resort! Suffocation, no breathing-- don't give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding. :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

getting approached by toilets and the whore gathering her courage to approach you is definitely a fakecel trait.
hope she cucks him even more with the other guy

getting approached by toilets and the whore gathering her courage to approach you is definitely a fakecel trait.
How long have you been studying Japanese for? What is your fluency level?

No way in hell girl would try so hard then ghost him and the most unrealistic part is the percentage part, no one talks like that in real life.

4 months

still very bad
I thought you'd be fluent after looking at your signature. Oh well, everyone's gotta start from somewhere. Good luck, bhai!

What a mogger, really moeggerls is something else. It's on the top 3 chadcels from the forum up there with Rhaast, Broly and so, so many others

IDK sounds like LARP to me. I'm glad he's finally banned

I hope he never breeds. No soul should be cursed to bear his retard genes.

This was written by @Moeggels. This is his final NT-pill and a way to clear his name from false accusations of ascension.

@nice_try
You know that this schizo nigger himself bragged about his ascencion when he left? There are no "false accusations of his ascension", because this giga-retard himself said that he ascended.

Also: If girls are attracted to you, approach you, date you, give you chances regularly, you aren't an incel. Being incel means that you cannot attract the opposite sex. This retard regularly has girls sexually and romantically interested in him. He is not an incel. He might be a -80 IQ absolute moron though, who should neck himself because he's so batshit retarded. That's what he is.

I told him multiple times that he is not an incel but only a disgusting human piece of shit nobody wants to be around, but he didn't believe me. Well, the evidence is on my side.

Yet this retard in OP immedeatly thinks these girls were all geniuine somehow despite ihm being not being Chad :feelskek:
They were genuine because OP literally is a Chad. His pictures were leaked and there was an immense uproar about him being a Chad and not belonging on this forum. Jannies did a good job at deleting all the evidence and covering it up.

What a mogging fucking nigger, JFL. Someone like that was never really incel.
It's crazy that we have to discuss whether or not somebody who regularly has girls wanting to fuck him is incel or not.

I hope he never breeds. No soul should be cursed to bear his retard genes.
Amen.

You know that this schizo nigger himself bragged about his ascencion when he left? There are no "false accusations of his ascension", because this giga-retard himself said that he ascended.

Also: If girls are attracted to you, approach you, date you, give you chances regularly, you aren't an incel. Being incel means that you cannot attract the opposite sex. This retard regularly has girls sexually and romantically interested in him. He is not an incel. He might be a -80 IQ absolute moron though, who should neck himself because he's so batshit retarded. That's what he is.

I told him multiple times that he is not an incel but only a disgusting human piece of shit nobody wants to be around, but he didn't believe me. Well, the evidence is on my side.

They were genuine because OP literally is a Chad. His pictures were leaked and there was an immense uproar about him being a Chad and not belonging on this forum. Jannies did a good job at deleting all the evidence and covering it up.

It's crazy that we have to discuss whether or not somebody who regularly has girls wanting to fuck him is incel or not.

Amen.
Hold on, so you’re not even his friend and asked me to tag you? JFL.

Amen.
where were his pics leaked?

this is the most retarded fucking cope i have ever read
there is no way for him to tell why these girls approached him
maybe they were trying to get free dinner, or other favors

also he just assumes she wasnt lying when she wrote him all that shit, to get something from him
listen, a lot of guys her are so fucking retarded, the second they get foid attention the entire blackpill goes out the window

For instance, we say constantly, women use dudes for money, as service tools etc.... most guys are not viewed as sexula
+
women are pathological liars.

I can only kek at retards on these forums, both here and looksmax, you guys make my day.
How about you are consistent for one fucking second with your claims and think this through. Given everything we know, how likely is it that the shit he experienced was
1. genuine affection (they are not capable of it)
2. genuine sexual attraction (unless he has very good looking face - NOPE or he wouldnt be here in first place)
3. it was because of MUH PERSONALITY (suddenl we bluepilled again lmao at you guys, im so sorry, but lmao :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

heres my thread from looksmax on NT pill, its a bit convoluted but it fucks the entire shit to death good night everyone and dont be a fucking retard like OP

stupid thread and it was explained early in the comments on looksmax. There's no need to write essays about how being a normal person doesn't matter. It obviously does. Obviously doesn't mean shit if you're ugly but you don't need to be a Chad to receive affection from females.

No way in hell girl would try so hard then ghost him and the most unrealistic part is the percentage part, no one talks like that in real life.
I've heard women say shit like that before. Incel-speak isn't that obscure anymore.

Amen.
why is he retarded exactly? To me he just seems like an awkward loser which is common for incels i'm sure. You can't expect us to function on the same level as normies.

More often then not NT is implied it's not something they consciously think about.

why is he retarded exactly? To me he just seems like an awkward loser which is common for incels i'm sure. You can't expect us to function on the same level as normies.
If you have girls regularly approaching you because they want to get fucked by you (something they don't do for 95% of males) and you STILL cannot manage to have a normal sexlife ... sorry, you must have literal brain damage. That's just a fact.

@nice_try
Good he's banned, maybe he should plan on roping too :ping:

If you have girls regularly approaching you because they want to get fucked by you (something they don't do for 95% of males) and you STILL cannot manage to have a normal sexlife ... sorry, you must have literal brain damage. That's just a fact.
You probably know him more than me I just saw his thread on looksmax but it seems he's just an awkward guy. The foid told him that he's nice but she didn't feel a connection meaning he's likely the silent type or he just has nothing to say. It didn't sound like he had an autistic breakdown in front of her. So how is it his fault?

You probably know him more than me I just saw his thread on looksmax but it seems he's just an awkward guy. The foid told him that he's nice but she didn't feel a connection meaning he's likely the silent type or he just has nothing to say. It didn't sound like he had an autistic breakdown in front of her. So how is it his fault?
It's not a one time thing, he literally had girls at a party who wanted to stay the night at his house, but he refused. He has girls attracted to him ALL the time, they're throwing themselves at him and he still manages to not have a normal sex life. He has brain damage. End of story.

It's not a one time thing, he literally had girls at a party who wanted to stay the night at his house, but he refused. He has girls attracted to him ALL the time, they're throwing themselves at him and he still manages to not have a normal sex life. He has brain damage. End of story.
yes but as I said, at least from this experience, it doesn't sound like he's what inceltear stereotype us as - degenerates that run around screaming "reeeeeeee roasties".
The girl seems to just have lost interest him, presumably because he was low status ? no social media, not many friends or low snap score like he said? I've seen situations like that irl.

in what way though? Did he say he does? I wouldn't say that being quiet or boring is brain damage/
Read it up yourself, search function is your friend.
He has a long history of being a braindamaged piece of shit.

Read it up yourself, search function is your friend.
He has a long history of being a braindamaged piece of shit.
I don't think it's available to me as a graycel. I can use google though. idk to me it seems like he's just an awkward weirdo as he calls himself. Doesn't exactly mean it's brain damage.

I don't think it's available to me as a graycel. I can use google though. idk to me it seems like he's just an awkward weirdo as he calls himself. Doesn't exactly mean it's brain damage.
I don't give a fuck what he seems like to you, because you don't know him. So maybe shut the fuck up and listen to people who do know him and had to read all the braindamaged bullshit he blabbered on this forum.

I don't give a fuck what he seems like to you, because you don't know him. So maybe shut the fuck up and listen to people who do know him and had to read all the braindamaged bullshit he blabbered on this forum.
you seem to be getting mad for no reason. I'm just asking you why you think that because I know people that had similar experiences and they're not brain-damaged. usually just insecure and shy.

It all about looks, but NT does matter in the normie level 5-7. 8-10 can be a dead zombie and w0men will lust over him, maybe won't be in relationship with him but sex, easy.

It all about looks, but NT does matter in the normie level 5-7. 8-10 can be a dead zombie and w0men will lust over him, maybe won't be in relationship with him but sex, easy.
are you speaking from experience?

Honestly brutal story jfl

you seem to be getting mad for no reason. I'm just asking you why you think that because I know people that had similar experiences and they're not brain-damaged. usually just insecure and shy.
He isn't shy or insecure. He has a friend circle, goes out to parties and talks to girls at bars and parties.
He also doesn't have any reason to be shy or incescure because he regularly gets messaged and approached by foids who are interested in him, guys tell him that he looks like Chad, he has no flaws, he's tall, white, not balding, not fat, perfect facial structure, literal Chad.

And even if he was shy and insecure while bitches throw themselves at him, that would make it even more evident that he has brain damage.

I'm getting mad for a very good reason:
You're acting like a bitch.
If you have no fucking idea who this guy is, maybe just shut the fuck up and stop denying the things I'm telling you about him, because contrary to you, I know what the fuck I'm talking about. I read almost everything that braindamaged idiot wrote on here (even the stuff he or the mods deleted) and I had lengthy conversations with him which left no doubt that he is an absolute fucking moron. There's a reason why most users wanted him banned or straight up ignored him.

He isn't shy or insecure. He has a friend circle, goes out to parties and talks to girls at bars and parties.
That doesn't mean you can't be shy or insecure.
He also doesn't have any reason to be shy or incescure because he regularly gets messaged and approached by foids who are interested in him, guys tell him that he looks like Chad, he has no flaws, he's tall, white, not balding, not fat, perfect facial structure, literal Chad.
Just because you're good looking doesn't mean you can't be shy or insecure. There could be many reasons for that. I did some research on him and he said that he was made fun of for how he looked until 17 or 18 or some old age like that. If that's the case then it's normal that his mentality hasn't changed in only a couple of years. And just because some women are nice to him, doesn't mean that there are other women who aren't.
I'm getting mad for a very good reason:
You're acting like a bitch.
If you have no fucking idea who this guy is, maybe just shut the fuck up and stop denying the things I'm telling you about him, because contrary to you, I know what the fuck I'm talking about. I read almost everything that braindamaged idiot wrote on here (even the stuff he or the mods deleted) and I had lengthy conversations with him which left no doubt that he is an absolute fucking moron. There's a reason why most users wanted him banned or straight up ignored him.
You're not really explaining your point very well. You are just getting angry for no reason. Nothing I have seen about the guy yet makes him seem like an idiot or a bad person. Just a crippled incel mentality loser.

Yes, it does.

Yes, it does.

That's because you haven't seen enough.
u are simply wrong lol. You seem like the type of person that gets jealous and angry for no reason. I don't care about some random faggot enough to research him but from what I have seen of his posts, he's just some random guy that doesn't have social skills. and i always see your name under his posts getting angry lol.