Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are IncelTears cucks actually retarded?

TheCommunist

TheCommunist

Recruit
★★★★
My guess is that it's a sub where Redditors exchange karma, but if it's not that, they must be either trolls or normies in denial. Or just retarded people. Just look at the online ppl count: 146 registered, 320 guests, JFL. They screenshot every post and upload it on their sub where everyone gets upvoted besides incels. They never have arguments tho lol. Even when we publish studies with links, they still laugh about it bringing 0 arguments and insult us. Are they just low IQ NPCs?

You see, actually doing something to improve the world is hard. Volunteering, starting a charity etc... Very hard stuff.

But you can get the exact same good feelings by just posting online against those evil incels, without even having to get off your ass. Plus, anonymous strangers get to see how virtuous you are!

The soy has eradicated their masculinity and filled their heads with cucked ideas.

But you can get the exact same good feelings by just posting online against those evil incels, without even having to get off your ass. Plus, anonymous strangers get to see how virtuous you are!
and you can meet Internet's biggest white knights there!

Yes bro they are retarded. You can tell really easily. But foids are just as retarded if not more so so yes they are retarded.

My first gold, thanks, kind stranger! :heart:

EDIT: Welp, rip my inbox! :y'all:

EDIT 2: I will try to respond to most of them when I come back. You are the best! ;)

Reddit is a shit factory and redditors love eat it

No, they're voluntarily stupid.

One of their most active chads is actually a balding jew in an open relationship

their weekly advice thread is a barrel of laughs and a whole lot of :bluepill:

Nah, they are just coping.