Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are Incels the Future Face of Terrorism? [Naama Kates Strikes Again!]

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★

Are Incels the Future Face of Terrorism?​

MJ Banias· August 10, 2022

I, Incel.

“‘Incels’ isn’t a movement. A movement is a group of people bound together by a common goal,” explained Naama Kates, the host of “Incel,” a podcast that explores the murky depths of Inceldom. “Incels don’t have a goal; they’re fatalists.”

“People find what they say abhorrent, understandably,” Kates explained.

According to Kates, who is openly more sympathetic to the incel subculture, this is why they venture to incel forums to post. She claims it provides these young men a catharsis of sorts to be amongst others who are similar.

“All their venomous spewing is kind of a defense mechanism. ‘If you don’t want me, I don’t want you either,'” Kates explained. “Yes, though a lot of it is hyperbolic and shit posting, it is very misogynistic. Even the moderate and reasonable incels generally believe that women are privileged, societally.”

I don’t think there are any incels saying they don’t want women.. that’s mgtow

Blackops2cel_-_original_picture.png

The future face of terrorism

It's just the fault of blackpillers and edgy normie fakecels to stop being labeled bad incels should be associated with the blackpill as much as possible they will never touch that

Like Jake Davison is blackpilled and other crazy ass niggas on looksmaxx but they are still gonna blame It on ugly Incels because they are retarded and we are easy target because they are ugly

Are Incels the Future Face of Terrorism?​

MJ Banias· August 10, 2022

I, Incel.

“‘Incels’ isn’t a movement. A movement is a group of people bound together by a common goal,” explained Naama Kates, the host of “Incel,” a podcast that explores the murky depths of Inceldom. “Incels don’t have a goal; they’re fatalists.”

“People find what they say abhorrent, understandably,” Kates explained.

According to Kates, who is openly more sympathetic to the incel subculture, this is why they venture to incel forums to post. She claims it provides these young men a catharsis of sorts to be amongst others who are similar.

“All their venomous spewing is kind of a defense mechanism. ‘If you don’t want me, I don’t want you either,'” Kates explained. “Yes, though a lot of it is hyperbolic and shit posting, it is very misogynistic. Even the moderate and reasonable incels generally believe that women are privileged, societally.”
This site should be renamed to something with blackpill in it and they will never touch it