Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are incels in online relationships fakecels

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
ive seen some people on here who claim to be in/or have been in an online relationship. ive seen about 3 or 4 of these people. on one hand yes you are showing a foid what you look like and she is choosing to remain in an online relationship with you, but on the other, people only send their best photos over the internet. people can choose the lighting, angles, filters, etc. so you guys dont really know what each other look like in your day to day lives. this is a good way to ascend imo. if i could get an online gf that wants to meet me one day thatd be great. i can talk to people way better online and get to know them better online because irl im way too autistic to talk to people and learn things about them. so its good to start out a relationship online sometimes because then the foid doesnt know how non-NT you are and by the time you guys meet its too late :feelshehe: id personally love to ascend this way

I wouldn't say that it counts. I had a online gf once, and we saw eachother on camera, but we eventually drifted apart because we couldn't meet irl.

I wouldn't say that it counts. I had a online gf once, and we saw eachother on camera, but we eventually drifted apart because we couldn't meet irl.
shit bro do you think she would have accepted and loved you if you guys could have met even with your looks?

if you can attract some female online without money involved, you can probably attract one irl too

if you can attract some female online without money involved, you can probably attract one irl too
it depends. if youre a locationcel, no. since im white and blue eyed i could probably obtain a gf somewhere on the eastern side of the world but there is no one in my area who will date me just for being white

ive seen some people on here who claim to be in/or have been in an online relationship. ive seen about 3 or 4 of these people. on one hand yes you are showing a foid what you look like and she is choosing to remain in an online relationship with you, but on the other, people only send their best photos over the internet. people can choose the lighting, angles, filters, etc. so you guys dont really know what each other look like in your day to day lives. this is a good way to ascend imo. if i could get an online gf that wants to meet me one day thatd be great. i can talk to people way better online and get to know them better online because irl im way too autistic to talk to people and learn things about them. so its good to start out a relationship online sometimes because then the foid doesnt know how non-NT you are and by the time you guys meet its too late :feelshehe: id personally love to ascend this way
I have a discord online gf rn

it depends. if youre a locationcel, no. since im white and blue eyed i could probably obtain a gf somewhere on the eastern side of the world but there is no one in my area who will date me just for being white
how tall are you

yes they are and they should kill themselves

are you guys gonna meet
Yeah, we are. We already had E sex and we're gonna meet. I can't give more details tbh. All I can say is that getting a gf off discord works sometimes.

No, but if they are going to meet and they can, THEN to sexual contact, then it is a fakecel. Also, having a good experience with some girls on omegle (no matter the country) still counts as incel since is not physical, also a very sad situation. Locations can be awful. However, if he will not meet her and just plans to keep it "platonic", he is "cucked" by her.

No, but if they are going to meet and they can, THEN to sexual contact, then it is a fakecel. Also, having a good experience with some girls on omegle (no matter the country) still counts as incel since is not physical, also a very sad situation. Locations can be awful. However, if he will not meet her and just plans to keep it "platonic", he is "cucked" by her.
agreed

Fuck you all i feel mogged by you all.

Even online women are disgusted by me

I've never had a girlfriend online:society: