Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are Hispanics immune to the blackpill?

L

lost soul

Greycel
So Gerbert Johnson said something about this in one of his videos but I’ve noticed it as well.

Every Hispanic guy I see is like 5 ft 4 and looks like a fucking frog. Yet they always look happy and oblivious( probably cuz they can’t speak English.) AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE A FOID GIRLFRIEND.

I hate Latina foids so much. They are basically breeding machines.

Basically every illegal immigrant foid is pregnant 24/7. She’s got like five screaming kids with her while she’s pushing a stroller and carrying a baby in the camelback thing or whatever the fuck it’s called. She always has an absolutely giant ass and she’s always wearing flip flops even though it’s like November. What the fuck are Hispanic women made out of? They’re basically fucking breeding machines like Jesus Christ

Meanwhile the men are all like 5 ft 4. Covered in dried paint and shit. Or they have saggy pants and are trying to look ghetto.

Why are Hispanic women so fucking fertile?

I hate them it makes me so angry. They are taking over

@gael28 Is chadriquez facially but insists he's incel

Being an ethnic-cel is only bad if you are left alone in the hypergamous wasteland that is the western dating market. I'm white but I know asians and indians that are better off than me because their families set them up with gfs, either just through connections or via arranged marriage. Ethnics that actually are part of a tight knit community are better off than a lot of whites in the US.

Being an ethnic-cel is only bad if you are left alone in the hypergamous wasteland that is the western dating market. I'm white but I know asians and indians that are better off than me because their families set them up with gfs, either just through connections or via arranged marriage. Ethnics that actually are part of a tight knit community are better off than a lot of whites in the US.
How does it work in those communities? Do the parents just arraigned marriage? Do they just assign a foid to their son lol

I think blackpill affects more to whites/white mutts than other races.

How does it work in those communities? Do the parents just arraigned marriage? Do they just assign a foid to their son lol
From what I've seen it's either a literal arranged marriage (seen a few indians that did this), or it's more like "hey, you should go on a date with so-and-so's daughter.....she's around your age and you have similar interests" and they basically set up a date for them.

(This only applies to NT Hispanics)

if you're an ethnic you will get laid much more easy due to traditionalist environment. Curries are an example of this , but put a currycel in europe then he's done for. This is why if you're a third worldcel you shouldn't get into gaming or western culture because it'll doom you. If @wereq didn't have access to the internet and was thugmaxxed he would slay very hard.

From what I've seen it's either a literal arranged marriage (seen a few indians that did this), or it's more like "hey, you should go on a date with so-and-so's daughter.....she's around your age and you have similar interests" and they basically set up a date for them.
Damn i can’t even imagine that happening in middle class white American families

Spics are 2nd most subhuman race behind curries GrAY

They’re immune to not acting & behaving like insufferable 50IQ mongrels that’s for sure

Then why the fuck are they breeding so fast
only the older generation spics seem to be breeding a lot but the younger ones are very much no different from modern day foid worshipping cucks you'll see today in these cucked societies.

only the older generation spics seem to be breeding a lot but the younger ones are very much no different from modern day foid worshipping cucks you'll see today in these cucked societies.
They’re immune to not acting & behaving like insufferable 50IQ mongrels that’s for sure
Tell that to the ones who scream down the highway in their motorcycles and fucking modded tin pot ass cars. Roaring at 1 in the morning.

No retard
Basic JBW and lookism knowledge

So Gerbert Johnson said something about this in one of his videos but I’ve noticed it as well.

Every Hispanic guy I see is like 5 ft 4 and looks like a fucking frog. Yet they always look happy and oblivious( probably cuz they can’t speak English.) AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE A FOID GIRLFRIEND.

I hate Latina foids so much. They are basically breeding machines.

Basically every illegal immigrant foid is pregnant 24/7. She’s got like five screaming kids with her while she’s pushing a stroller and carrying a baby in the camelback thing or whatever the fuck it’s called. She always has an absolutely giant ass and she’s always wearing flip flops even though it’s like November. What the fuck are Hispanic women made out of? They’re basically fucking breeding machines like Jesus Christ

Meanwhile the men are all like 5 ft 4. Covered in dried paint and shit. Or they have saggy pants and are trying to look ghetto.

Why are Hispanic women so fucking fertile?

I hate them it makes me so angry. They are taking over
Not really, If you are sub chad spic + Non NT youre fucked. (Spic is the worst race to be an autist in.)
If you are NT, Low inhib spic you can generally get some, but with all the caveats of non chad sexhaver
Thots?
@Friezacel @DarkStar @BurntIvoryKingcel

I think this is a valid "counter-blackpill," but it only really works if the Latino men in question are still ingrained inside their communities. In the western dating market, a lot of em would fail.

Tell that to the ones who scream down the highway in their motorcycles and fucking modded tin pot ass cars. Roaring at 1 in the morning.
Jfl at the amount of spics i see here driving in rice burners with fake hood scoops, useless spoilers and shittiest exhaust ever made.

I think this is a valid "counter-blackpill," but it only really works if the Latino men in question are still ingrained inside their communities. In the western dating market, a lot of em would fail.
The NTpill is what matters the most if you are spic, if you are not? Youre gonna rot harder than a jeet in the west.

No retard
Basic JBW and lookism knowledge
If ur latino unless you thugmaxx its over for you. If ur latino in America unless you're illegal it never began. Just be uncivilized cartel cut throat is law. JBW's take all the latinas , latinos are a trucel race.

The NTpill is what matters the most if you are spic, if you are not? Youre gonna rot harder than a jeet in the west.
Yeah I would definitely say that's another thing, NTpill could cuck you even if you are inside said Hispanic community.

JBW's take all the latinas , latinos are a trucel race.
I disagree. I’m white myself and if this was true I’d be breeding Latina foids left and right.

But here I am on this site instead……

I disagree. I’m white myself and if this was true I’d be breeding Latina foids left and right.

But here I am on this site instead……
Are you blonde and blue eyed?

If ur latino unless you thugmaxx its over for you. If ur latino in America unless you're illegal it never began. Just be uncivilized cartel cut throat is law. JBW's take all the latinas , latinos are a trucel race.
Yup

The older Hispanics are traditional, and the young Hispanics who grew up in the West are not immune to the blackpill because the gen z Latinas are becoming hypergamous like white American foids.

I do have blue eyes. I just don’t have blonde hair and blue eyes.
If ur tall, blue eyed and blonde haired there is no way you lose. Jbw is real but for the top 10% of white men. I know a disgusting fat blonde tall blue eyed pig and he slayed because he mogs my swarthy manlet ass. He was like 6'3 and a LTN.

Not really, If you are sub chad spic + Non NT youre fucked. (Spic is the worst race to be an autist in.)
If you are NT, Low inhib spic you can generally get some, but with all the caveats of non chad sexhaver
Thots?
@Friezacel @DarkStar @BurntIvoryKingcel
idk much about beencels. but being non-NT puts u at a significant disadvantage regardless of race.

100% agree.

@ElTruecel @Da_Yunez @Logic55 thoughts?
They live in shitholes like Texas, california, New Mexico, etc it doesn’t count there. Much different in the north east

Also there’s more Latinos on this forum than rice. You just don’t see them rant about it 24/7

the young Hispanics who grew up in the West are not immune to the blackpill
:yes:

And OP, have you not seen the videos on zoomer traders channel? The advent of social media raised the bar in places like Mexico.

:yes:

And OP, have you not seen the videos on zoomer traders channel? The advent of social media raised the bar in places like Mexico.
Nope, I'll check it out. And yes, I know that Mexico is already westernized country that lost it's conservative/traditional values

Last edited:
i live in brazil, don't know if it counts but that's definitely not the case here, not even in giga poor favela shitholes

the dudes who fuck look like this

not as good as the average chad you imagine, but still very high appeal. it's the best it can get.

they dont look like this

these places you see people using as examples of how subhumans can slay bro are just still too traditional and women are forced to be with subhumans, plus its mostly older men who are unaffected as a result.

I an a young latinocel i can only confirm that mexicans are immune to the blackpill if it’s in Mexico but sadly that shithole is losing its tradition and becoming more woke especially in big cities like Guadalajara or mexico city bunch of fags live there possibly in small towns subhuman beaners are immune to it but back then it was more traditional my grandfather is a subhuman 5”3 who is completely bald mexican who is currently married to my grandmother who is also a subhuman and more azteca looking at 4”11 and they met through having a community in their hometown and religion played a big role in it too but since that’s also another thing why Mexico is becoming more woke is the younger generation is loosing it’s faith in religion and don’t even get me started on the americanized mexicans they’re not immune to it it’s same as whites with the blackpill