Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why are women so obsessed with the repressed sexuality theory

Enjoy dying of every STD known to man from all the children your disgusting kike ass molests in a day. I will piss on your grave while you eat shit 6 ft under like your granny who died in the holocaust

Enjoy dying of every STD known to man from all the children your disgusting kike ass molests in a day. I will piss on your grave while you eat shit 6 ft under like your granny who died in the holocaust
Jews have only tried to help humanity by pushing it forward socially scientifically and politically by fighting for progressive and anti capitalist causes

Jews have only tried to help humanity by pushing it forward socially scientifically and politically by fighting for progressive and anti capitalist causes
You "helped" the world by giving it AIDS? Sound logic you got there faggot. What are you even doing here?

You "helped" the world by giving it AIDS? Sound logic you got there faggot. What are you even doing here?
I’m not a faggot I’m an incel here who just wants money and fuck young girls you piece of shit capitalist are reason I’m stuck in this shitty situation

I am a jew and I am therefore a faggot who likes when niggers buttfuck me deep and hard. I'm a pedo and I deserve to have my face plunged into boiling oil. My mother will go to hell for having not aborted me.
Got it.

I can't come up with any good comebacks because I know everything you say about me is true. So I'm gonna insult you to compensate. Hah, take that!
You would do the whole world a great service if you took your own life as soon as is humanly possible. If you really wanna help humanity then that's what you'll do.

You would do the whole world a great service if you took your own life as soon as is humanly possible. If you really wanna help humanity then that's what you'll do.
FUCK OFF JUST FUCK OFF GODDAMNIT YOU FUCKING RACIST MY RACE WILL MAKE SURE YOU DIE NEVER TOUCHING A PUSSY!

FUCK OFF JUST FUCK OFF GODDAMNIT YOU FUCKING RACIST MY RACE WILL MAKE SURE YOU DIE NEVER TOUCHING A PUSSY!
Oh no! You're gonna make sure I never get to touch something I'm repulsed by. You're only doing me a favor you retarded kike.

Now I know it's a Jewish tradition to sit around in your own shit but you should really let mommy change your diapers for once and stop throwing a tantrum.

The fruits of the Frankfurt school and Theodor Adorno in particular, who was the ideologist of the sexual revolution and put forward the thesis that fascists and anti-Semites are sexually repressed people and in order to avoid them it is necessary to make sex free.
To be fair… I do see a lot of fascists and anti-semites here where we are sex starved.

Oh no! You're gonna make sure I never get to touch something I'm repulsed by. You're only doing me a favor you retarded kike.

Now I know it's a Jewish tradition to sit around in your own shit but you should really let mommy change your diapers for once and stop throwing a tantrum.
your a faggot