Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal are hens faithful

L

Linesnap99

Paragon
★★★★★
"Hens are not faithful to one rooster.
In a flock there is one alpha rooster and then subordinate roosters under him. The alpha rooster will claim a small group of hens as “his.” Other roosters will claim flocks of their own if there are enough hens to go around and they are tough enough to fight for them. Roosters without hens hang around on the periphery of the flock.

Hens can be forcibly mated by a subordinate rooster if the subordinate thinks he can get away with it (there’s a LOT of hen rape in a flock) and they will often mate willingly with a rooster that is not theirs, especially if the rooster who is in charge of that hen can’t see. For example, our hens are pastured and the hens will slip into the hen house to lay eggs while the rest of the flock is out in the pasture. Subordinate roosters will cleverly hang out inside the hen house while the alpha is outside patrolling and watching for hawks and mate with the hens when they are done laying their eggs."

"No, just as a rooster may run after many hens, most hens will settle down and allow almost any dominant rooster to mate with her.

One hen may be mated by several roosters in just a few minutes if there are too many roosters in the flock.

They are not faithful. I did have a hen that was committed to one of my goats and she ran from every rooster successfully. She even slept nestled next to the sleeping goat and layed eggs in the goat hay.

I have seen free range hens who have multiple choices of rooster show a definite preference. They show this by staying close to a particular rooster, avoiding other roosters, and resisting attempts to mate by other roosters.

However, that is just *some* hens. Maybe it's only the smart ones. Most will tolerate being mounted by whatever rooster is nearby. Given that rooster will probably outweigh the hen by 25% and be much stronger and more physically equipped"

"When there are roosters in the flock, the hens definitely accept that the roosters are going to be the protectors, food source locaters on the range, as well as laying claim to their preferred hens as they form their social and reproductive groups.

Roosters keep hens in check and often break up fights and squabbles as they go about their day. Once pecking orders are established, all is well and the flock is harmonious."

What happens if there is no rooster and all you have are hens? (“> Well, that’s when you’ll find a select few hens that will dominate all others.

Hens choose their favorite rooster and will follow him wherever he goes and will roost near him at night. It’s also interesting that hens most often will follow a rooster of the same breed. How they know that remains a mystery to me.

Over for roostercel
@somedude madea good post about it
Example 1: Think of Roosters. The hens will mate with the big mean rooster. That means, in the next generation, even the females can be large. But as the largeness goes on, then the height her egg has to fall will also increase, albeit much slower, for the birds can "kneel" (if you can call it so) to a degree. Now, if the females were in a rocky area, this slight change, over a 100,000 years. will wipe the population out. The beta males with smaller statue will produce smaller offsprings, including smaller females, and they will survive better in rocky area. In plentiful grassland, opposite will occur.

If foids only mate with the tall 6ft chad then the height will be a disadvantage in the long run.

Last edited:
Next charles darwin right here.

You can learn a lot about biology, evolution and psychology by watching the behaviors of animals. I like a variety of nature documentaries for this reason. :feelsjuice:

I had too many roosters and my hens would hide from them in the coop for hours because they'd tear the feathers off their backs when they'd mount them.

"Hens are not faithful to one rooster.
In a flock there is one alpha rooster and then subordinate roosters under him. The alpha rooster will claim a small group of hens as “his.” Other roosters will claim flocks of their own if there are enough hens to go around and they are tough enough to fight for them. Roosters without hens hang around on the periphery of the flock.

Hens can be forcibly mated by a subordinate rooster if the subordinate thinks he can get away with it (there’s a LOT of hen rape in a flock) and they will often mate willingly with a rooster that is not theirs, especially if the rooster who is in charge of that hen can’t see. For example, our hens are pastured and the hens will slip into the hen house to lay eggs while the rest of the flock is out in the pasture. Subordinate roosters will cleverly hang out inside the hen house while the alpha is outside patrolling and watching for hawks and mate with the hens when they are done laying their eggs."

"No, just as a rooster may run after many hens, most hens will settle down and allow almost any dominant rooster to mate with her.

One hen may be mated by several roosters in just a few minutes if there are too many roosters in the flock.

They are not faithful. I did have a hen that was committed to one of my goats and she ran from every rooster successfully. She even slept nestled next to the sleeping goat and layed eggs in the goat hay.

I have seen free range hens who have multiple choices of rooster show a definite preference. They show this by staying close to a particular rooster, avoiding other roosters, and resisting attempts to mate by other roosters.

However, that is just *some* hens. Maybe it's only the smart ones. Most will tolerate being mounted by whatever rooster is nearby. Given that rooster will probably outweigh the hen by 25% and be much stronger and more physically equipped"

"When there are roosters in the flock, the hens definitely accept that the roosters are going to be the protectors, food source locaters on the range, as well as laying claim to their preferred hens as they form their social and reproductive groups.

Roosters keep hens in check and often break up fights and squabbles as they go about their day. Once pecking orders are established, all is well and the flock is harmonious."

What happens if there is no rooster and all you have are hens? (“> Well, that’s when you’ll find a select few hens that will dominate all others.

Hens choose their favorite rooster and will follow him wherever he goes and will roost near him at night. It’s also interesting that hens most often will follow a rooster of the same breed. How they know that remains a mystery to me.

Over for roostercel
@somedude madea good post about it
Example 1: Think of Roosters. The hens will mate with the big mean rooster. That means, in the next generation, even the females can be large. But as the largeness goes on, then the height her egg has to fall will also increase, albeit much slower, for the birds can "kneel" (if you can call it so) to a degree. Now, if the females were in a rocky area, this slight change, over a 100,000 years. will wipe the population out. The beta males with smaller statue will produce smaller offsprings, including smaller females, and they will survive better in rocky area. In plentiful grassland, opposite will occur.

If foids only mate with the tall 6ft chad then the height will be a disadvantage in the long run.
No :feelsjuice:

I had too many roosters and my hens would hide from them in the coop for hours because they'd tear the feathers off their backs when they'd mount them.
Roosters are annoyingly loud, not just in the morning but every hour of the day. I honestly don't know how people with hens and roosters on farms deal with the noise. I like my quiet. :feelsjuice:

hens are like 100% landwhales from what i've seen.

Roosters are annoyingly loud, not just in the morning but every hour of the day. I honestly don't know how people with hens and roosters on farms deal with the noise. I like my quiet. :feelsjuice:
If you have a big yard or farm you won't hear them that bad. I liked their sound.

If you have a big yard or farm you won't hear them that bad. I liked their sound.
Would need to be pretty far away from the house for my liking. :feelsjuice:
do you eat the chickens?
If you farm chickens, of course you would, plucking out the feathers however is a real pain in the ass and time consuming. :feelsjuice:

[Cut off the head and feet, then you have to take a knife and gut them out hollow but only after plucking out the feathers first.]

Last edited:
i had 2 yellow chick both died.
Birds shit or piss all the time too and somebody has to clean that up otherwise the livestock is unsanitary for consumption. Imagine the smell. :feelsjuice:

My pot dealer fucked hens , RIP.

my class took care of yellow chicks from an incubator in elementary school.
they turn uglier and uglier as they age until finally they're fat disgusting landwhales fit only to be eaten.

do you eat the chickens?
No, but I eat their eggs and keep them as pets.
You have to make sure they have enough heat and clean water and clean floor.
they turn uglier and uglier as they age until finally they're fat disgusting landwhales fit only to be eaten.
Not all chicken breeds are fat. A lot of them get fat because of selective breeding and hormones.
20210831 223819
20210831 223848

the fat ones are for eating purposes but some egg-laying ones look obese in videos.
those cocks are quite beautiful, though. the colorful ones are male, i assume.
Leghorn egg laying chickens are usually thin but when they're kept in cages 24/7 they gain weight. Yes, those colorful ones with the big combs are roosters.

would you rather be born a deathbound rooster with inferior plumage or a human with a shit jaw :feelscry:
shit jaw, there is possibility to surgery maxx

Leghorn egg laying chickens are usually thin but when they're kept in cages 24/7 they gain weight. Yes, those colorful ones with the big combs are roosters.

the chicks we raised in class lost their yellow "fur" and became the adolescent chicken which look like this.
Chicken

even as adults, i don't think they're attractive animals, especially the bland female ones.
in the bird family, there are a lot more attractive species and more monogamous ones that don't behave like in the OP.
some female birds mate for life and won't breed again if their "husband" dies.

the chicks we raised in class lost their yellow "fur" and became the adolescent chicken which look like this.
View attachment 486985
even as adults, i don't think they're attractive animals, especially the bland female ones.
in the bird family, there are a lot more attractive species
They look that way for only a couple weeks before they fully grow out their feathers. Some female species have nice colors too.
and more monogamous ones that don't behave like in the OP.
some female birds mate for life and won't breed again if their "husband" dies.
They are smart but the problem is they can't fly so females aren't easily able to run from males when they don't want to have sex with them.

They are smart but the problem is they can't fly so females aren't easily able to run from males when they don't want to have sex with them.
hahahahahahaa, good fk this bastards , chad chiken mogs me.

They are smart but the problem is they can't fly .
I thought they could somewhat fly and that's how roosters get onto rooftops.
And you are right, they are high IQ according to Google:

Intelligence of chickens
They can count, show some level of self-awareness, and even manipulate one another by Machiavellian means. In fact, chickens are so smart that even a limited amount of exposure to the living birds can crush longstanding preconceptions.
They are very manipulative, psychopathic, and Machiavelian creatures.

so females aren't easily able to run from males when they don't want to have sex with them.
Maybe if they lost some weight they could run away faster.

no idea whats that, coz i dont eat chicken or meat.
eat eggs, at least for choline.
but i wouldn't be shocked if they started making gyms for chickens the way animal activism is going.

I thought they could somewhat fly and that's how roosters get onto rooftops.
They can jump 4-5 feet in the air, when they go to high places they get there by jumping on platforms until they reach the top.
And you are right, they are high IQ according to Google
They are very manipulative, psychopathic, and Machiavelian creatures.
They're not that manipulative, sometimes a rooster would pretend like he found some food and call the hens, but when the hens come to get the food he mounts them. Other things that make them smart are they can be taught their names and learn tricks like counting. The chicken in this video looks like she has a leg injury.

View: https://youtu.be/MA01lfpqJSk

They can jump 4-5 feet in the air, when they go to high places they get there by jumping on platforms until they reach the top.
:yes:
They're not that manipulative.
manipulation is a sign of intelligence though.

Other things that make them smart are they can be taught their names and learn tricks like counting.
that's not impressive, tbh.
corvids are the smartest birds.
they can use tools and make basic traps.

another trainer might be signaling the chicken off-camera when to stop pecking to pretend it can count.
this was done with horses in the past but eventually the hoax was discovered.

Last edited:
manipulation is a sign of intelligence though.
Anyone who is smart enough to manipulate will do it.
not impressive, tbh.
corvids are the smartest birds.
they can use tools and make basic traps.
Parrots and crows are smarter but a lot harder to take care of because they can fly away easily, so owners either keep them in cages all day or cut off their wings. Chickens and ducks can't fly so you can leave them outside to play in a yard, and they won't be able to escape unless the fence is short.
another trainer might be signaling the chicken off-camera when to stop pecking to pretend it can count.
this was done with horses in the past but eventually the hoax was discovered.
I've seen several videos of different chickens counting things so I don't think it’s a hoax. I've seen parrots count as well. Chickens can do obstacle course tricks like dogs, there was a video I was looking for of a chicken doing a hard course but I can't find it.