Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are handsome manlets fakecels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Are handsome manlets fakecels?

• Yes

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
A common belief I see around here is that all incels look like goblins, trolls, and ogres. What if you're a handsome manlet? Obviously the height will be a disadvantage, but you may still have a foidlet that gives you a chance.

Depends in they had success while seriously trying to improve and appraoch women IRL. If you haven't done this you're volcel no matter what

Fakecel if you had success and lie about it

depends on height tbh
slightly below average = fakecel
turbomanlet = most likely incel

If they are white then yes. If not then no, they are not vocels

1468298539785.jpg

Just gonna leave this here :feels:

depends on height tbh
slightly below average = fakecel
turbomanlet = most likely incel
It can work for them while they are young as young foids are more open than older foids. According to the sexy son theory a foid chooses her partner according to choices of other foids. When a foid is young she does not know well choices of other foids so she can do mistaken choice. :forcedsmile: This is the reason why modern societies prohibit sexual relations between young foids and older men. :forcedsmile:

This guy is 5'5. Face>everything

View: https://youtu.be/1WhQ-AEZovE

Just be in the top 3% bro! :bluepill:
Poor guy. He was really losing his marbles when I last heard from him. He really couldn't take it anymore :feelsrope:
What the heightpill does to a manlet's spirit :fuk:
1468298539785.jpg

There's no escaping the height pill
This image legitimately keeps me up at night. The heightpill haunts me every waking second

Last edited:
I was probably a 5 at best during my prime, but I'm a 5'7 manlet anyways

MOVE TO SEA YOU DUMBASS FAKECELS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just be in the top 3% bro! :bluepill:

BTW I detest having to see this video again. Imagine having a foid literally wet herself over you like that. One sight we will never experience.

Seeing that interviewer struggle to keep the floodgates closed and blatantly bite her lip is extreme ragefuel and ropefuel. I hate this sick joke of a life.

Last edited:
A common belief I see around here is that all incels look like goblins, trolls, and ogres. What if you're a handsome manlet? Obviously the height will be a disadvantage, but you may still have a foidlet that gives you a chance.
i dont think anyone with a legit chad face can be incel, but the line between avg/gl has been blurred on this forum so it depends on the situation

I've actually tried SEAmaxxing, back in 2016
If it didn't work for you, I'm sorry
If you can't score with junglenoodle then you might as well be truecel

White Chadlets who are shorter than me mog me and the foid has chosen them over me

manlet + handsome > tall + average
=> handsome manlet = fakecel

I'm the same height as him :feelsjuice:

View: https://youtu.be/3DbeoV5ANNI?t=60

face red pink nose facial expression smile cheek head mouth close up forehead jaw snout
BTW I detest having to see this video again. Imagine having a foid literally wet herself over you like that. One sight we will never experience.

Seeing that interviewer struggle to keep the floodgates closed and blatantly bite her lip is extreme ragefuel and ropefuel. I hate this sick joke of a life.
I will mog that coping gymlet to self harm after I get my surgeries stg :feelsjuice:

I'm 5'7, a framecel, been balding since 16, and have an overbite

I am very much a truecel :feelsrope:
Balding? But you can be like Vin Diesel or Jason Statham:soy::foidSoy::bluepill:

If you're under 5'7, it's over even for turbochadlet. If you are between 5'7-5'10 (aka normie height), then you have a chance to ascend if you are handsome enough to compensate if you're not tall. Obviously the taller you are, the less you need to compensate with looks. And if you are an above 5'10 tallfag then you can slay even if you have a normie or subaverage face.

You know something? I think yes, they are. They can find a foid. Maybe a 3-4/10 foid, but still.

If you're under 5'7, it's over even for turbochadlet. If you are between 5'7-5'10 (aka normie height), then you have a chance to ascend if you are handsome enough to compensate if you're not tall.
It may be really difficult, it is often impossible.:bluepill:
Obviously the taller you are, the less you need to compensate with looks. And if you are an above 5'10 tallfag then you can slay even if you have a normie or subaverage face.
Of course, you have some difficulties but not big enough. :redpill:

i have to admit i probably wouldn't be here if i had a somewhat decent looking face

manlet + handsome > tall + average
=> handsome manlet = fakecel
I do not agree
it may work only with young foids

tall + average > manlet + handsome
i have to admit i probably wouldn't be here if i had a somewhat decent looking face
do you live in a western country ?
if it is the case you would probably be here even with a decent looking face :fuk:

if they are 5'8-5'9 maybe. but turbo midgets like me 5'5, are Subhuman no matter what face

I have legit Chad cousins from father side who are around 5'3, they are not incels but only dumpster diving works for them

I do not agree
it may work only with young foids

tall + average > manlet + handsome
wrong, stop coping, looks >>> height, even though height is very important

If you're under 5'7, it's over even for turbochadlet. If you are between 5'7-5'10 (aka normie height), then you have a chance to ascend if you are handsome enough to compensate if you're not tall. Obviously the taller you are, the less you need to compensate with looks. And if you are an above 5'10 tallfag then you can slay even if you have a normie or subaverage face.

if they are 5'8-5'9 maybe. but turbo midgets like me 5'5, are Subhuman no matter what face

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WhQ-AEZovE&t=2s&ab_channel=GaspariNutrition

depends where you live and how much of a manlet you are, also frame and face

ALL TURBOMANLETS

inb4 'waaaaagh status'.

These guys were picked to have high status because of their elite faces. They could easy get stacey. Cope if think no.
FACE > ALL

Attachments

• download (4).jpeg
    download (4).jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Kit-Harington-Rose-Leslie-2.jpg
    Kit-Harington-Rose-Leslie-2.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 27
  • alison-brie-dave-franco.jpg
    alison-brie-dave-franco.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 26
ALL TURBOMANLETS

inb4 'waaaaagh status'.

These guys were picked to have high status because of their elite faces. They could easy get stacey. Cope if think no.
FACE > ALL
You're cherrypicking bro. The only reason why they have wives and girlfriends is because they have money. Also their faces are not even Chad level, maybe except the last one.

But I'm sure if it wasn't for their fame and money and were instead regular people they would've been incels and any foid wouldn't care about their existence at all.

Last edited:
ALL TURBOMANLETS

inb4 'waaaaagh status'.

FACE > ALL
Interstellar cope. Think of it like this brocel, every foid would instant fuck Channing Tatum. Now imagine Channing Tatum is 5’2 and is trying to get together with 5’3 Scarlett Johansson, she would say she’d rather have her new movie be streaming only than date him.

Why? Imagine they were walking down the street at night and encountered Jojo Siwa, who is 5’9, and she is angry and wants to take her anger out on the easiest prey. She could easily fuck them both up and neither of them would be able to do anything.

That’s why foids want a taller Chad, his face or elite status isn’t gonna protect his fuck-meat from Jojo Siwa

Last edited:
Interstellar cope. Think of it like this brocel, every foid would instant fuck Channing Tatum. Now imagine Channing Tatum is 5’2 and is trying to get together with 5’3 Scarlett Johansson, she would say she’d rather have her new movie be streaming only than date him. Why? Imagine they were walking down the street, Jojo Siwa who is 5’9 could easily fuck them both up and neither of them would be able to do anything. That’s why foids want a taller Chad, his face or elite status isn’t gonna protect his fuck-meat from Jojo Siwa
ok. But imagine channing tatum but his face is fucked up like pic related. Now why would anyone want to fuck him when they have the option for an equally tall/ taller guy who has a normie or above face?? If your face is fucked up, height isnt going to save u

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-31 13.03.02.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-31 13.03.02.png
    649.1 KB · Views: 50
ok. But imagine channing tatum but his face is fucked up like pic related. Now why would anyone want to fuck him when they have the option for an equally tall/ taller guy who has a normie or above face?? If your face is fucked up, height isnt going to save u
The heightpill is king dude. Foids always prioritize height over facial attractiveness.

The heightpill is king dude. Foids always prioritize height over facial attractiveness.
well i guess ill keep cold approaching then but so far it hasnt worked
:chad::chad::chad::chad:

A face can be overlooked as they are tall. The foid only cares about one thing, status. That tallcel won’t be able to get with a gigastacy but can easily obliterate nerdy beckys pussys on the weekly. They won’t give a shit about his face if they have a fucked up face too, as long as they are tall. Now if they were a short facecel, this Becky wouldn’t ever dare to even look the way.

A face can be overlooked as they are tall. The foid only cares about one thing, status. That tallcel won’t be able to get with a gigastacy but can easily obliterate nerdy beckys pussys on the weekly. They won’t give a shit about his face if they have a fucked up face too, as long as they are tall. Now if they were a short facecel, this Becky wouldn’t ever dare to even look the way.
You are just making this shit up as you go along, no one is denying that heightpill is brutal, but you are just nuts if you think you can go around as 6'2 elephant man and slay

How tall are you then?
i am above 6 foot but my face looks like the picture I linked with extreme sever enodulocystic acne and subsequent scarring.
girls still react to me with repulsion and ignore me/treat me like shit in daily life

You are just making this shit up as you go along, no one is denying that heightpill is brutal, but you are just nuts if you think you can go around as 6'2 elephant man and slay
You are coping to the max. My best friend is a 6’2 ethnic obesecel and ascended at McDonald’s when a random girl approached him to date. If you think I’m lying, look at this thread

https://incels.is/threads/has-anyone-ever-asked-you-why-you-don-t-have-a-girlfriend.318301/

I posted about it before we even started this conversation. He is 350+ lbs and getting pussy.

Last edited:
You are coping to the max. My best friend is a 6’2 obesecel and ascended at McDonald’s when a random girl approached him. If you think I’m lying, look at this thread

https://incels.is/threads/has-anyone-ever-asked-you-why-you-don-t-have-a-girlfriend.318301/

I posted about it before we even started this conversation. He is 350+ lbs and getting pussy.
SUCH bs. I just dont believe you, anyway, when I point out anecdotal examples or individuals its 'exceptions bro' 'dog bites man bro',yet ur offhand dubious anecdote is proof your face doesnt matter if you are tall? shortcels are just so wrapped up in their own issues they cant empathise with anyone else. get real dude.

SUCH bs. I just dont believe you, anyway, when I point out anecdotal examples or individuals its 'exceptions bro' 'dog bites man bro',yet ur offhand dubious anecdote is proof your face doesnt matter if you are tall? shortcels are just so wrapped up in their own issues they cant empathise with anyone else. get real dude.
I’m a fatcel, Shang-chinkcel, and facecel but not a shortcel. I’m just stating facts as they are, you can cope all you want.

I’m a fatcel, Shang-chinkcel, and facecel but not a shortcel. I’m just stating facts as they are, you can cope all you want.
I'm literally just a acne scar cel. One 'flaw' DISFIGURES me. If it wasn't for this one 'flaw' I would not be an incel. It is repulsive, my skin makes people ill.

I'm literally just a acne scar cel. One 'flaw' DISFIGURES me. If it wasn't for this one 'flaw' I would not be an incel. It is repulsive, my skin makes people ill.
Jfl. Brocel you’re a fakecel. All you need to do is get Accutane or Tretinoin + Doxycycline from any dermatologist and you wouldn’t be on this cancer ass site.