Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone ever asked you why you don,t have a girlfriend?

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
It has happened to me on several occasions and they would say things such as why don,t you, I just say well they just don,t want to be with me and they are stuck up anyway

Have any of you ever been in the same situation?

No, they already know why

No, because they see me as a ugly guy.

I straight up tell them I’m not good enough too ugly poor old etc

Just by looking at me, they know perfectly well why I don't have a girlfriend or any sex life.

If anyone asks, it's merely to tease and taunt, to remind me of what I can't have.

No. I have only been asked if I had a girlfriend

Strangers sometime mostly boomers.

My best friend who is a 6’2 obesecel asked me why i didn’t have a girlfriend because I’m “funny”. He literally met his current girlfriend through her seeing him at McDonald’s and approaching him, no prior conversation at all. They have been dating for 2 years now. :feelsrope:

I don't rarely go outside of my room so no

My neighbours sometimes do and I usually tell them I'm more focused on my career or make up some shit of that sorts

A work colleague of mine asked me a couple of weeks ago if I had a girlfriend or was I looking for one, it just brought back bad hurtful memories going back years ago, I just said na I can't be bothered in doing so

My sadistic family still does, usually in a condescending way

Family members sometimes asked

No, not even once.

It's incredibly obvious why.

My best friend who is a 6’2 obesecel asked me why i didn’t have a girlfriend because I’m “funny”. He literally met his current girlfriend through her seeing him at McDonald’s and approaching him, no prior conversation at all. They have been dating for 2 years now. :feelsrope:
He gets to do it despite being literally obese, because height >>> everything else combined and squared, and 6'2" is more than enough to compensate for all flaws except the most extreme. Unless one has a 2/10 literally deformed face, one can always ascend (and very easily at that!) with a 6'0"+ height, with no exceptions whatsoever. Tallfags (including very ugly ones) are approached by horny foids every single day simply for existing and being tall, while we manlets are never approached and are always preemptively rejected.

Reminder that 99% of tallfags are fakecels who should be banned on the spot.

Last edited:
It has happened to me on several occasions and they would say things such as why don,t you, I just say well they just don,t want to be with me and they are stuck up anyway

Have any of you ever been in the same situation?
I’m at the age where other people I work with or meet out in the world ask if I’m married and I tell them no.

He gets to do it despite being literally obese, because height >>> everything else combined and squared, and 6'2" is more than enough to compensate for all flaws except the most extreme. Unless one has a 2/10 literally deformed face, one can always ascend (and very easily at that!) with a 6'0"+ height, with no exceptions whatsoever. Tallfags (including very ugly ones) are approached by horny foids every single day simply for existing and being tall, while we manlets are never approached and are always preemptively rejected.

Reminder that 99% of tallfags are fakecels who should be banned on the spot.
Height doesn’t compensate for ugliness. Foids want a guy who is tall AND attractive

Height doesn’t compensate for ugliness.
Yes, it does compensate for it.

Once you reach 6'0"+, you have to be extremely ugly to be incel.

If you aren't extremely ugly as 6'0"+, you aren't an incel.

Ugly tallfag >>> handsome manlet.
Foids want a guy who is tall AND attractive
Yes, they do indeed want a guy who is both tall and handsome.

But nevertheless, ugly tallfag >>> handsome manlet.

Ugly tallfags get laid all the time by virtue of existing alone, unless they are 2/10 and literally deformed.

Manlets get nothing, and the shorter you are, the more over it is, no matter how handsome you are.

Also, this poster's report literally contradicts what you say in this very thread and in this very comment, JFL.

"Why don't you have a girlfriend?" "Oh, I just forgot to pick one out from the market when I went grocery shopping."

Like WTF do people think when they ask that question? That we can just GO AND GET ONE OFF A SHELF?

I used to get sympathy-asked around 10+ years ago, but not anymore, because at this point it's an insulting question.

Just one time but it was my cringey aunt who just likes to talk.

No one never asked, i mean never, i think its very obvious