Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are handsome manlets fakecels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Are handsome manlets fakecels?

• Yes

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters
Jfl. Brocel you’re a fakecel. All you need to do is get Accutane or Tretinoin + Doxycycline from any dermatologist and you wouldn’t be on this cancer ass site.
lol pls, i said SCARS, not active acne. you have no clue. Iam akready on accutane for a year + I have had about 7 surgeries to reduce scarring and it hasn't done shit. its already cost me 5k and have an upcoming extremely aggressive laser surgery in december that willl cost another 5k and still likely not change anything. it is PITS and collagen destruction, not colour or spots. Trust me, I know more about this than u

1468298539785.jpg

Just gonna leave this here :feels:
"tallfaggots trying to make us look like the badguys even though I'm sure their iq is just as bad as women if they can't agree that no matter how hard a manlet tries he is permanently a laughing stock on the planet:feelsjuice: even if he mogs you facially not even women would still see you as a man still. It just never began. :blackpill::feelsrope:"

Last edited:
it's easier to get laid while being tall and ugly than while being short and handsome

I can see why some might put height over face but personally I see face having more value.