Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are girls who self harm and have eating disorders hot commodities or damaged goods?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Some guys say they cant deal with this its too much

Exhibit 1:
ad9uy9u5si551.jpg

nwggmt9tzb951.jpg

But imo this is art and any level of crazy is worth it

If anything you can pretend care if you really dont

Beautiful drug addict scars...
Maybe they are easier to manipulate, but I cant see anything good beyond that.

I have eating disorder, binge eating disorder but noone has sympathy for it because it makes you fat, only the anorexic people get sympathy. Society gets pleasure from laughing at binge eating disorder sufferers and make documentaries to laugh at us.
I've had it since I was 15, looking back it was caused by my early inceldom, if I had kissed a girl and had a girlfriend back then I wouldn't have indulged in food cope for comfort

ax crazy before you know it.

i knew a girl like that, she did it for attention lmao

Lol no. First of all she WILL ruin your life and be a complete liability to deal with, do not let your virgin goggles fool you these bitches will ruin your life!!!!!! Only deal with crazy girls if it is a one time thing, but trust me even that is dangerous I know multiple men IRL who have had false accusations (whether it be rape,harassment, or assault) leveled against them from a girl they've only met ONCE. Again I warn you THESE BITCHES ARE NOT WORTH IT!! THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE AND MAKE YOU MISERABLE ONLY BENEFIT OF THESE GIRLS IS THAT THEY ARE BRAINDEAD AND EASY TO MANIPULATE!

If you are her betabuxx, it's damaged goods because she will use you as an emotional tampon.

If you are the chad fucking on the side, it's hot commodity because after being validated by the bf, she will be ready and willing for some crazy sex with chad.

Lol no. First of all she WILL ruin your life and be a complete liability to deal with, do not let your virgin goggles fool you these bitches will ruin your life!!!!!! Only deal with crazy girls if it is a one time thing, but trust me even that is dangerous I know multiple men IRL who have had false accusations (whether it be rape,harassment, or assault) leveled against them from a girl they've only met ONCE. Again I warn you THESE BITCHES ARE NOT WORTH IT!! THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE AND MAKE YOU MISERABLE ONLY BENEFIT OF THESE GIRLS IS THAT THEY ARE BRAINDEAD AND EASY TO MANIPULATE!

Where do I find one

Honestly getting falsely accused of rape is a small price to pay for losing your virginity and then a few months of hot sex

Whether they are hot commodities or damaged good depends on how good their genetics are and whether or not they have hymens.

Self harm is pretty badass though. It's fun to take sedative drugs and cut so you can fall asleep while watching the blood flow out and pretend you're dying even though you didn't go deep enough. I would totally consider a cutter if she was hot and a virgin.

in terms of appearance I don't mind this at all

mentally I feel like it's a red flag but I also have some (pretty faded, you wouldn't notice at first glance) self harm scars on both of my arms so I'm not really one to judge

I have eating disorder, binge eating disorder but noone has sympathy for it because it makes you fat, only the anorexic people get sympathy. Society gets pleasure from laughing at binge eating disorder sufferers and make documentaries to laugh at us.
I've had it since I was 15, looking back it was caused by my early inceldom, if I had kissed a girl and had a girlfriend back then I wouldn't have indulged in food cope for comfort
Because anorexic females are hot and fat people are hideous. Looks determine normies empathy levels

Where do I find one

Honestly getting falsely accused of rape is a small price to pay for losing your virginity and then a few months of hot sex
Bars,tinder,parties,concerts, and just general city nightlife places. (Where ever society's degenerates, scumbags, and other lower lifeforms hang out you will find these girls) Indicators include but are not limited to brightly dyed hair or just dyed hair in general. Piercings and tattoos gotten on a whim (Signs of impulsiveness and lack of logical thinking are good indicators) Odd clothing choices or rather clothes that express "who they are as a person" (lack of true self, usually will hide behind facades and other materialistic objects as personality) Another good indicator is infantilized mannerism or speech. (Very good indicator of abuse as a child and unchecked mental illness as a result of the "abuse") and of course excessive drug and alcohol use. Trust me man off of molly and/or coke at parties/events I've met some incredibly broken cuties that were down for anything as long as you attractive enough. Be cautious though these girls are a handful.

Last edited:

Exhibit 1:
ad9uy9u5si551.jpg

nwggmt9tzb951.jpg

Foid attention whoring at its peak.

Bars,tinder,parties,concerts, and just general city nightlife places. (Where ever society's degenerates, scumbags, and other lower lifeforms hang out you will find these girls) Indicators include but are not limited to brightly dyed hair or just dyed hair in general. Piercings and tattoos gotten on a whim (Signs of impulsiveness and lack of logical thinking are good indicators) Odd clothing choices or rather clothes that express "who they are as a person" (lack of true self, usually will hide behind facades and other materialistic objects as personality) Another good indicator is infantilized mannerism or speech. (Very good indicator of abuse as a child and unchecked mental illness as a result of the "abuse") and of course excessive drug and alcohol use. Trust me man off of molly and/or coke at parties/events I've met some incredibly broken cuties that were down for anything as long as you attractive enough. Be cautious though these girls are a handful.
I've never been to a party so I dont know.

Also, I can't do drugs except alcohol, I instantly start to disassociate.

As long as “eating disorder” does not mean fat

Truecel trait, getting accused of rape for being ugly.

In order for a girl to be damaged goods, she has to have been "goods" in the first place

Fucking disgusting. I don't want a foid who has any mental issues. They need to be in pristine condition

Fucking disgusting. I don't want a foid who has any mental issues. They need to be in pristine condition
based

I could be really close with a person like that, never get an erection though

Exhibit 1:
ad9uy9u5si551.jpg

nwggmt9tzb951.jpg

You're asking to have your throat slit in the middle of the night tbh ngl ded srs

There's a reason why chads and high tier normies never look back after pumpNdumping one of these desperate holes.

I'm attracted to suffering so self harm is a turn on. But that level of self harm is a bit too much for me. It scares the shit out of me and and gives me PTSD.

I would still date her though. And something tells me that she isn't 'chad only'

No she is just damaged goods. She is just doing it for attention.

Indeed.

DON'T STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY!

(as if you get to choose! Lol)

Attention whoring = High maintenance = Pain in the ass to deal with.

Cut Marks v Stretch Marks
choose
escape-via-pain or escape-via-gluttony

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back