Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are foids only friendly to chads?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Are women only friendly and nurturing around chads?

Yes you fucking idiot

Yes. Saw it many times. Instant change of tune.

yes they are pity for the rest

Some will be nice to ugly males, but don’t want to be around us too long and even accidentally make us think they are interested.

In a college campus, yeah, pretty much.

In school/uni yes.
At work some foids pretend to be friendly to the ugly ones and I like it tbh, and some don't.

For example: once at work I was speaking to 2 foids - one had smile on face and one made disgusted face.

Last edited:
Some will be nice to ugly males, but don’t want to be around us too long and even accidentally make us think they are interested.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
in customer service some foids can be friendly AT FIRST. but if you stay there for a minute or two or you visit a second time you find them becoming increasingly hostile to you. maybe its just me. :fuk:
They are only friendly because they are paid to do so. Try meeting a normal foid and she would want to be as far as possible from you

Not necessarily. They´ll be "friendly" to non-chads but as a form of patronizing the non-chad in question

sometimes they are friendly to incels too,but would never date them of course

A foid can be perfectly nice and generous to a truecel 5'2 bindi janitor... when she wants him to make her homework for her.

Foids are genuinely nice to Chads, but they are willing to fake niceness to get stuff they want from subhumans. They are naturally manipulative.

they’ll only be friendly to non chads in order to have a source of validation from them, especially if it’s bluepilled cucks who think worshipping her means they’ll get shit. besides this, women view all non chad men as worthless piles of shit

It depends on the setting. If they think they can get away with treating incels like shit without it influencing their social standing negatively, they will.