Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Ethnic girls seriously salvaging Euro White D?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Serious questions to all the non-white here. Look at your women; overall, how much are they drooling over a nice white boy? How disadvantaged are you...

I mean there's no questioning the fact that Asian girls generally will take anything white, but what bout indians, arabs, latinas?

I see them lower their standards for a white guy. They will date an average white guy but won't do that for their own men

Not from what I've seen, maybe it's different in the US/Canada/etc.

Brown girls drool over them. The Indian girls that tend to not do that are the good wife material who want to take care of their husband.

It's pretty much over. All my exes from high school are dating or are married to white guys. No hope.

I see them lower their standards for a white guy. They will date an average white guy but won't do that for their own men

I'm black and I'm seeing this EXACT pattern for black girls...they hold us to higher standards oddly...weird...

Blacks like me are called ''educated lames''...go look it up..

Any ethnic girl who was brought up in the west (2nd gen ethnic) will drool over cumskin dick, you can do nothing about it.