Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Are DNA tests (ancestry, etc) safe to do?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I'm scared that they will keep this information about me and use it against me in the future somehow

But I also want to check the purity of my DNA

Never give others info, unless it's false

I'm scared that they will keep this information about me and use it against me in the future somehow
What's the worse they can do with it?

I'm safe so far, kek.

Of course they will keep your information. They will sell it to the insurance industry for sure. The pharmaceutical industry will use it to develop more profitable drugs. Who knows, it´s a great database for The Man should he be interested.

Already expected southwestern european (Brazil was a portuguese colony after all) but didn't expect scandinavian/east european.

Mine are probably similar, but with levantine genes instead of the north/east european.

Last edited:
Of course they will keep your information. They will sell it to the insurance industry for sure. The pharmaceutical industry will use it to develop more profitable drugs. Who knows, it´s a great database for The Man should he be interested.

Thats what I fear, (((they))) definitely are keeping all this info. I don't want them to have this info on me

No mana, your dna will be stored in the fbi database or some shit like that.

No mana, your dna will be stored in the fbi database or some shit like that.

What about getting some bum off the street to pay so the DNA results are associated with him

Already expected southwestern european (Brazil was a portuguese colony after all) but didn't expect scandinavian/east european.

Mine are probably similar, but with levantine genes instead of the north/east european.
I'm half German, which explains the Scandinavian/Eastern European side.

I expected everything on my results minus Nigerian (I'm not sure if it's even accurate, so many European people get 1-2% Nigerian, even Swedes and Icelanders). I was just surprised by the proportions, I'm a lot more Slav than I thought. I knew my German Grandma had some Russian blood but it looks like she was a full Slav and I came after her more so than after my German grandpa.

I expected everything on my results minus Nigerian (I'm not sure if it's even accurate, so many European people get 1-2% Nigerian, even Swedes and Icelanders). I was just surprised by the proportions, I'm a lot more Slav than I thought. I knew my German Grandma had some Russian blood but it looks like she was a full Slav and I came after her more so than after my German grandpa.

Are you from the south?

Portugal controlled the islands south of Nigeria so maybe that's where it's from, and they're mixing portugues genes from there with those in Nigeria.

i took a DNA test and the results told me I'm even more subhuman than I thought I was. DNA tests are pure suicidefuel. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Are you from the south?

Portugal controlled the islands south of Nigeria so maybe that's where it's from, and they're mixing portugues genes from there with those in Nigeria.
Yes I am. I think if the Nigerian blood is accurate, it came together with the Moors who invaded Portugal.

The Moors were mostly from North Africa but there were some Sub-Saharan black ones amidst them.

Sometimes they put small amounts of african and/or jewish dna in for the sake of diversity

probaly some black dude cucked someone our was cucked in your family history

I was thinking of doing one too

But I also want to check the purity of my DNA
(((They))) already have your DNA from when you were born.

DNA tests are kinda expensive and only insurance companies offer it here

I personally would never choose to do it because I don't trust it.

What I know is they use it for calculating DNA in all over the world. By your DNA test they can know your physical traits,it is more important than your ID

Yes. I've had my genome sequenced with Nebula(Akesogen) Genomics. http://www.akesogen.com/benefits/

https://nebula.org/whole-genome-sequencing-dna-test/ (30X)

AncestorXX

Others:

The people you fear having a copy of your DNA probably already do.