Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Got my Ancestry DNA Results - Nothing Special

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)
I bought an ancestry DNA kit.
Thought I might be north African.
Why?

Because that's what people tell me.
I have experienced racism since I was a child.
People think I am Arab.

List:

1. As a child when they did the christian holiday where they put ash cross on your forehead, the teacher skipped me because she thought I'm Moslem.
2. Summer Camp: Girl sees me next to my brother and remarks that we do not look related.
3. Teen age: Man approaches me at bus stop: "You don't speak German do you?"

4. Museum: Staff addresses me in English.
5. Homeless 1: Guy in shelter goes "but you are not German are you?"
6. Homeless 2: Arab guy on street points at me: "Arab, Arab?"

7. Homeless 3: Arab Foid in store points at me: "Arab?"
8. Homeless 4: Outside shelter, conversation with hobo. Randomly asks what my ethnicity is.

And countless smaller instances like that (ethnics treat me much better, smile at me etc).
Furthermore, I look nothing like my siblings.
They are strong, tall, heavy, like my father.
My little brother is 10-15kg heavier than me without working out.

My dad is even heavier.
Both are taller than me.
My little sister is approaching my height.
My mom is my weight.

In addition, I am the only one with autism (diagnosed) and curly hair.
Supposedly I was conceived in France and according to my father we have eastern European and french ancestry.
Naturally, the first instinct is to suspect my mom of cheating, maybe with some Arab dude while in France.

However, the DNA results show that I am 71% German and 11% Eastern European.
If you do the math, this makes sense.

Parents DNA = 50/50
Grandparents DNA = 25/25/25/25
Grand-grandparents DNA = 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

So if my Grand-grand-parents were eastern European (confirmed), then this would make sense.

Here are some screenshots from the website:

Now here are some interesting things that might explain why people think I am Arab:

- It says I have strong beard genetics. This is true. I have a dark curly beard that is hard to keep in check so I just leave it.
- It says I have dark eyes. True. Subhuman trait in white country with tons of light eyed people.
- It says I have dark hair. Yes. Dark curly hair.
- It says I have slightly brown skin. Yes.
- It says I have monobrow. Kinda true.

Open for questions.

@Tarquinius @WorthlessSlavicShit
@NoIdeaWhatToDo @failednormie_
@Friezacel @hierophant

How tall are you? If you are German you must be tall..

179cm when I stand against wall
So even you are a manlet there???? I am FUCKING 5'4 in curryland and I get mogged even here all the time. I would rope in Germany I guess :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

So even you are a manlet there???? I am FUCKING 5'4 in curryland and I get mogged even here all the time. I would rope in Germany I guess :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

hes coping
179 is very close to 6'0, you can easily fruadmaxx with lifts

Even with that he will be just be average height.

thats one factor eliminated against other faggots, so you can improve your face/gymaxx to increase smv
you cant heightmaxx without LL

i dont trust those reports anyways, zoomers here in canada are barely taller than millennial. at best 1-2 inches more

i feel you currydia is brutal, delhi has soo many moggers who are close 6'0 tall in malls :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

gonna try fixing my posture/spine, i have some spine issues. if i get 1-2 inches it would be giga lifefuel but i think the chances are realistically looking low

bro i dont fucking know
its south german phenotype. I look balkan as fuck.

many people in south germany and austria look ethnic as fuck

@CopingForBrutality everyone here is tall, fuck this gay forum
Tall is a relative adjective. They are manlets in their respective countries.

thats one factor eliminated against other faggots, so you can improve your face/gymaxx to increase smv
you cant heightmaxx without LL

i dont trust those reports anyways, zoomers here in canada are barely taller than millennial. at best 1-2 inches more

i feel you currydia is brutal, delhi has soo many moggers who are close 6'0 tall in malls :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

gonna try fixing my posture/spine, i have some spine issues. if i get 1-2 inches it would be giga lifefuel but i think the chances are realistically looking low
I am 5'4 and even the zoomer whores here are mogging me. I seriously want to rope :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

@CopingForBrutality everyone here is tall, fuck this gay forum
getting mogged hard here too :feelsrope: would do anything to be 179cm, even if 2cm below average. bullied all throughout HS for being midget, average height would be a night and day difference

How tall are they? 5'10?
I am 5'4 all the whores, the average whores' height seems to be 5'6 or something. Don't know how most of them are mogging me

How tall are they? 5'10?
most people that bullied me were average heighted or slightly above, around 177-184cm.
Normies need to bully in order climb the social ladder. In the height world, tallfags are the Chads, so there's no need for them to make fun of manlets. I rarely had a tallfag shit on me for my height.

yes exactly
just much bigger nose and curly hair

someone told me that i look like this

%D0%98%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%8F_%D0%A0%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%BD_-_%D0%9F%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%82_%D0%92%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B4_%D0%9C%D0%B8%D1%85%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87_%D0%93%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%BD.jpg
Ive seen this type of looks in Serbia, so it could be a slavic part. For some reason i thought that you were asian, maybe because youre smart.

Mogs me, my ancestors are aasi and ancient Iranians. My ancestry can be probably trace back to pakistan or west asia

Last edited:
They should date you because you're a gentleman but whores don't care about personality.
All the whores bullied me in school for being short :feelsrope: :feelsrope: I lost all my self esteem

This nigga has shitskins arab flithy beard and is surprised when people assume hes muslim

@anandkonda whats that in metric

You are 180 cm in a country where most males are around 173 cm and you're an incel? Cool story bro.
Colour>height, currywhore go thirsty for lights skin normie than dark-skinned tall fag, I wish I could give 4 inches of my height to get lighter.

Iam almost same height as you but 1 cm taller, do you get height mogged regularly by zoomer fags, geomaxx ro somewhere else brocek
i cant i have aspergers, was homeless and am on welfare
i cant even take a bus bro, im too fucked up

i cant i have aspergers, was homeless and am on welfare
i cant even take a bus bro, im too fucked up
I hug that feel

My dms are open bro, you can contact me whenever you want brocel.

Yeah, seems like a fakcel to me as well. Those Singa Whores like that tamil BBC
A light skinned curry or gook 5'7 have more bitches thirsting over him than dark-skinned counterparts. It's cruel

A light skinned curry or gook 5'7 have more bitches thirsting over him than dark-skinned counterparts. It's cruel
I know I am playing along with the joke :feelskek: :feelskek:

I used to be 170 cm but now I'm 175 cm
:chad: what country?, if you are lightskinned ricecel or han you can geomaxx ro some southeast Asian countries ro ascend with beautiful foids:ahegao:

I am brown
over then, we are the bottom of the barrel in singapore, foids here call us monkeys and other derogatory terms :feelsrope: , being dark skinned(me ) here is much worse Than you will ever experience. Not even currywhore and malaywhore want us.

Last edited:
Colour>height, currywhore go thirsty for lights skin normie than dark-skinned tall fag, I wish I could give 4 inches of my height to get lighter.

yup 5'3 lightskin ugglu reguarly have gangbangs with south indian curry slus :bigbrain::bigbrain:

They call us monkeys? Never heard of that. What else do they call us? Malaywhores are the worst because they disrespected me in public three times in total. No other race of foids has disrespected me in public.
You know about apu neh Neh? They used this slur to call dark skinned indians. I don't know much about malaysians, probably call you guys rowdy and other stereotypes, brutal mang.

I bought an ancestry DNA kit.
Thought I might be north African.
Why?

Because that's what people tell me.
I have experienced racism since I was a child.
People think I am Arab.

List:

1. As a child when they did the christian holiday where they put ash cross on your forehead, the teacher skipped me because she thought I'm Moslem.
2. Summer Camp: Girl sees me next to my brother and remarks that we do not look related.
3. Teen age: Man approaches me at bus stop: "You don't speak German do you?"

4. Museum: Staff addresses me in English.
5. Homeless 1: Guy in shelter goes "but you are not German are you?"
6. Homeless 2: Arab guy on street points at me: "Arab, Arab?"

7. Homeless 3: Arab Foid in store points at me: "Arab?"
8. Homeless 4: Outside shelter, conversation with hobo. Randomly asks what my ethnicity is.

And countless smaller instances like that (ethnics treat me much better, smile at me etc).
Furthermore, I look nothing like my siblings.
They are strong, tall, heavy, like my father.
My little brother is 10-15kg heavier than me without working out.

My dad is even heavier.
Both are taller than me.
My little sister is approaching my height.
My mom is my weight.

In addition, I am the only one with autism (diagnosed) and curly hair.
Supposedly I was conceived in France and according to my father we have eastern European and french ancestry.
Naturally, the first instinct is to suspect my mom of cheating, maybe with some Arab dude while in France.

However, the DNA results show that I am 71% German and 11% Eastern European.
If you do the math, this makes sense.

Parents DNA = 50/50
Grandparents DNA = 25/25/25/25
Grand-grandparents DNA = 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

So if my Grand-grand-parents were eastern European (confirmed), then this would make sense.

Here are some screenshots from the website:

View attachment 1098566View attachment 1098567

Now here are some interesting things that might explain why people think I am Arab:

- It says I have strong beard genetics. This is true. I have a dark curly beard that is hard to keep in check so I just leave it.
- It says I have dark eyes. True. Subhuman trait in white country with tons of light eyed people.
- It says I have dark hair. Yes. Dark curly hair.
- It says I have slightly brown skin. Yes.
- It says I have monobrow. Kinda true.

Open for questions.

@Tarquinius @WorthlessSlavicShit
@NoIdeaWhatToDo @failednormie_
@Friezacel @hierophant
You do realize that these tests record your DNA in a database that the cops can use. I'd advise against doing something like this, for your own sakes.