Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Got my Ancestry DNA Results - Nothing Special

I'm a brown ricecel. Yes I know that slur.
Brown Ricecel means Chinese but brown/ tan skinned?, but they often be confused with malays, not sure. You guys are still below chinese lightkinned and bit above malays.

yup 5'3 lightskin ugglu reguarly have gangbangs with south indian curry slus :bigbrain::bigbrain:
No. Not true I am 5'4 fair skinned, got bullied by foids for my height :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

What's that?

it was a meme that males from those states have rizz, they rizz up sluts from other countries

there was also a story about some eu roastie going to marry her crush in bihar :lul: :lul:

it was a meme that males from those states have rizz, they rizz up sluts from other countries

there was also a story about some eu roastie going to marry her crush in bihar :lul: :lul:
Biharis are Moggers

ovER for Genetic Recombinationcels

I bought an ancestry DNA kit.
Thought I might be north African.
Why?

Because that's what people tell me.
I have experienced racism since I was a child.
People think I am Arab.

List:

1. As a child when they did the christian holiday where they put ash cross on your forehead, the teacher skipped me because she thought I'm Moslem.
2. Summer Camp: Girl sees me next to my brother and remarks that we do not look related.
3. Teen age: Man approaches me at bus stop: "You don't speak German do you?"

4. Museum: Staff addresses me in English.
5. Homeless 1: Guy in shelter goes "but you are not German are you?"
6. Homeless 2: Arab guy on street points at me: "Arab, Arab?"

7. Homeless 3: Arab Foid in store points at me: "Arab?"
8. Homeless 4: Outside shelter, conversation with hobo. Randomly asks what my ethnicity is.

And countless smaller instances like that (ethnics treat me much better, smile at me etc).
Furthermore, I look nothing like my siblings.
They are strong, tall, heavy, like my father.
My little brother is 10-15kg heavier than me without working out.

My dad is even heavier.
Both are taller than me.
My little sister is approaching my height.
My mom is my weight.

In addition, I am the only one with autism (diagnosed) and curly hair.
Supposedly I was conceived in France and according to my father we have eastern European and french ancestry.
Naturally, the first instinct is to suspect my mom of cheating, maybe with some Arab dude while in France.

However, the DNA results show that I am 71% German and 11% Eastern European.
If you do the math, this makes sense.

Parents DNA = 50/50
Grandparents DNA = 25/25/25/25
Grand-grandparents DNA = 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

So if my Grand-grand-parents were eastern European (confirmed), then this would make sense.

Here are some screenshots from the website:

View attachment 1098566View attachment 1098567

Now here are some interesting things that might explain why people think I am Arab:

- It says I have strong beard genetics. This is true. I have a dark curly beard that is hard to keep in check so I just leave it.
- It says I have dark eyes. True. Subhuman trait in white country with tons of light eyed people.
- It says I have dark hair. Yes. Dark curly hair.
- It says I have slightly brown skin. Yes.
- It says I have monobrow. Kinda true.

Open for questions.

@Tarquinius @WorthlessSlavicShit
@NoIdeaWhatToDo @failednormie_
@Friezacel @hierophant
East Euro means maybe you a fucking Zigeuner or one of your parents are

We are pretty similar then. I haven't done a DNA test though. For reference: my mom is a natural blonde, so is my twin sister. Both are pale, very clearly white. Then there's me - much darker skin, dark hair (even tho I'm bald now but anyway) etc. Noticeably darker than the average person. The problem is that I live in a nordic country, so I look more ethnic than anything. I've been told that I look racially ambiguous, and I agree with that to be honest. I'm also 179cm but that doesn't do me any favors as it means I'm average height just like you.

Some people have randomly asked me whether I speak the local language, so I definitely don't blend in with the locals. I would be interested to know my genetic makeup though.

This just shows that even if you are "genetically" white, you may not get the JBW bonus. I know I definitely don't have that.

East Euro means maybe you a fucking Zigeuner or one of your parents are
:lul: :lul: :lul:
nah bruv my ancestors were Czechoslovakian factory owners. Both my dad and mom are full germ

We are pretty similar then. I haven't done a DNA test though. For reference: my mom is a natural blonde, so is my twin sister. Both are pale, very clearly white. Then there's me - much darker skin, dark hair (even tho I'm bald now but anyway) etc. Noticeably darker than the average person. The problem is that I live in a nordic country, so I look more ethnic than anything. I've been told that I look racially ambiguous, and I agree with that to be honest. I'm also 179cm but that doesn't do me any favors as it means I'm average height just like you.

Some people have randomly asked me whether I speak the local language, so I definitely don't blend in with the locals. I would be interested to know my genetic makeup though.

This just shows that even if you are "genetically" white, you may not get the JBW bonus. I know I definitely don't have that.
:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:
yeah exactly exactly!
My parents are white af, my dad was blonde as child and has blue eyes.
The contrast fucks us.
We 100% don't blend in if people feel so secure in questioning our ethnicity that they ask us about it.
I have zero JBW bonus. The police always has an eye out for me when I am in public. Just this year I was randomly checked for drugs on a train.

Lol whites have different hair colours, different eye colours and it seems also different phenotypes :lul:

over for whites who get the shitskin phenotype from their dna:lul:

:lul: :lul: :lul:
nah bruv my ancestors were Czechoslovakian factory owners. Both my dad and mom are full germ
Ja und? what does it matter if you owned a factory? Könnte Jude sein

Lol whites have different hair colours, different eye colours and it seems also different phenotypes :lul:

over for whites who get the shitskin phenotype from their dna:lul:
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

its like playing russian roulette with 10 chambers and 1 bullet and shooting yourself anyway

Ja und? what does it matter if you owned a factory? Könnte Jude sein
unlikely my ancestors were nazi party members with golden party pin (early join medal) (nazi beta tester)

You do realize that these tests record your DNA in a database that the cops can use. I'd advise against doing something like this, for your own sakes.

unlikely my ancestors were nazi party members with golden party pin (early join medal) (nazi beta tester)
Yeah sure no probs. Even 1/4 jews were Nazi party members. For Jews it was 1/4, for Zigeuner I dont know , maybe also 1/4 ?

If I am not mistaken that's how they IDed the Moscow Idaho killer. He ER a house full of chads and Stacies and they caught him because they found DNA that he submitted from an ancestry test.

Why?

People think I am Arab.

List:

1. As a child when they did the christian holiday where they put ash cross on your forehead, the teacher skipped me because she thought I'm Moslem.
2. Summer Camp: Girl sees me next to my brother and remarks that we do not look related.

8. Homeless 4: Outside shelter, conversation with hobo. Randomly asks what my ethnicity is.

And countless smaller instances like that (ethnics treat me much better, smile at me etc).

My dad is even heavier.
Both are taller than me.
My mom is my weight.

Supposedly I was conceived in France and according to my father we have eastern European and french ancestry.
Naturally, the first instinct is to suspect my mom of cheating, maybe with some Arab dude while in France.

Parents DNA = 50/50

So if my Grand-grand-parents were eastern European (confirmed), then this would make sense.

Now here are some interesting things that might explain why people think I am Arab:

- It says I have strong beard genetics. This is true. I have a dark curly beard that is hard to keep in check so I just leave it.
- It says I have dark eyes. True. Subhuman trait in white country with tons of light eyed people.

Open for questions.

@Friezacel @hierophant
Interesting, not too far off from what I expected

kek what did you expect?
99% ottoman horse poopy and 1% germ seed?
I knew that southern Germans were swarthy from a Nazi racial chart I saw

Brutal. The only way a cumskin can experience racism is by looking as sandnigger as possible.

OP, why do you think you look arab if you're entirely European? Do you at least have green or blue eyes?
no, I have brown eyes.
I think I look arab because everyone just assumes I am and tells me to my face since childhood.

Guess you just brutally lost the genetic lottery then. Imagine looking ethnic while not being ethnic, I would be so pissed
imagine your entire family looking white and mogging you and shitting on you on top of that lmfao
imagine my life kek

Why?

People think I am Arab.

List:

My dad is even heavier.
Both are taller than me.
My mom is my weight.

Parents DNA = 50/50

Open for questions.

@Friezacel @hierophant
Thought you were british kek

Why?

People think I am Arab.

List:

My dad is even heavier.
Both are taller than me.
My mom is my weight.

Parents DNA = 50/50

Open for questions.

@Friezacel @hierophant
Allahu Akbar Mashallah allah habbibi alhamduillah insallah. Just gangstermaxx

Since you're German, any chance your Russian ancestors were the rapey kind from the 1940s or no?
no the opposite.
they were business owners in Czechoslovakia. They lived in the then german territory of eastern europe. At the end of the war they had to leave everything behind and escape to the west.

I thought you claimed to be a blackcel??

Gecko doxxed
:lul::lul::lul:
bro I wish, that dude threw himself head first down a flight of stairs to rope but survived
(he died later)