Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tips to do a good backup on android?

• Thread starter Ventingblackpiller
  • Start date
Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★★
The stroge of the Xiaomi is always full, some app that make me instant pass all the data on SD?
Photo , contacts, file , ecc...
I am even scared to do a format to wipe all the hist in the phone because nigger xiaom will ask my a code for making the phone work .

This is not a IT-Website nigger

just own a PC dude

just own a PC dude
I will take me a lot of time to move the file , plus my pc is retard and it will crash if I make him move too much files

I will take me a lot of time to move the file , plus my pc is retard and it will crash if I make him move too much files
i usually trasnfer all important files to HDD in my PC and backup SMS/MMS messages with this app, contacts are saved in Google account by default. You can upload photos/videos/screenshots into Google Photos if you wish.

i usually trasnfer all important files to HDD in my PC and backup SMS/MMS messages with this app, contacts are saved in Google account by default. You can upload photos/videos/screenshots into Google Photos if you wish.
All right thank you