Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are currycels the most down bad incels?

volvel

volvel

Greycel
I might be a niggercel but i thank god everyday he hasn’t made me a currycel. Currycel and their looksmatch are both the most repulsive race in the world. I have never seen an Indian or any other south Asian get a Stacy or a foid outside of his race

I might be a niggercel but i thank god everyday he hasn’t made me a currycel. Currycel and their looksmatch are both the most repulsive race in the world. I have never seen an Indian or any other south Asian get a Stacy or a foid outside of his race
how does being incel make them down-bad?

Currycel and their looksmatch are both the most repulsive race in the world. I have never seen an Indian or any other south Asian get a Stacy or a foid outside of his race
Correct! We are the worst race in the world. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hit or miss indian males are always ugly bro The woman can be alright

Curries give me a good service delivering food to my house. Their service is better than whitoids.

Indian women are 4 at best. It’s not just looks but the BO and Shit smell infused with curry/spices. Not to mention the fact that they are more hairy than a yeti

Indian women are 4 at best. It’s not just looks but the BO and Shit smell infused with curry/spices. Not to mention the fact that they are more hairy than a yeti
Yeah thats true ig but they only stink if they live in their shit hole country, American curry foids dont smell bad cause they dont have to squat to take a shit and they arent raped by pajeets so they dont smell like dirty cum

top-10-beautiful-girls-in-india1.png
First one, okay, probably half-white but still a pretty good choice

NUMBER TWO

top-10-beautiful-girls-in-india2.png

top-10-beautiful-girls-in-india8.png

My choice is this one, no lie she looks like a indian version of my kindergarden teacher

How is this even a question? Look at the shit curries post on social media

Curries give me a good service delivering food to my house. Their service is better than whitoids.
Exactly. A food delivery curry called me "sir" the other day. First time I have been treated with respect in several years. I feelt human.

This. Being curry has no copes, you’re born and it’s over. I’ve literally never in my life seen an Indian man with a decent looking non Indian foid

Even if Indian guy is a 6’4 chadpreet. The max he can get is low tier Becky’s

Yeah, curries have it worse than any other race. I truly feel for them.

>Gray
>race baiting on his third post
Indian or any other south Asian get a Stacy or a foid outside of his race
>Implying he like to see Tyrones with stacies aka Cuck

Even if Indian guy is a 6’4 chadpreet. The max he can get is low tier Becky’s
This. Being curry has no copes, you’re born and it’s over. I’ve literally never in my life seen an Indian man with a decent looking non Indian foid
Nah those who look good date interracially at least for gen z in muttmurica, I'm half curry but both of my curry cousins have dated outside their race and I live in a place without many curries, one was east asian and the other one was white. Look I get that race matters but it's really more for the vast majority who aren't good looking and non-nt.

Nah those who look good date interracially at least for gen z in muttmurica, I'm half curry but both of my curry cousins have dated outside their race and I live in a place without many curries, one was east asian and the other one was white. Look I get that race matters but it's really more for the vast majority who aren't good looking and non-nt.
yeah true. I guess if your attractive you' get foids regardless of race

Its gotta be giga hard being a curry