Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are any of you incels not low EQ? (Emotional Quotient)

How would you rate your EQ?

• Very High EQ: I understand what people want and need. I strategize my behavior, and get what I need

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Medium High EQ: I recognize people's emotions, and try to react appropriately with varying success

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Medium EQ: I mostly understand people. I try to behave how I would like others to behave toward me.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Medium Low EQ: I dontt understand people's behavior. I dont know how to react to surprising behavior

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Very Low EQ: I understand what people want and need. I strategize my behavior, but it never pans out

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Gentleman, Scholar, and Evil-Doer
I consider myself to be fairly perceptive about people and their needs and behavior. I'm not puzzled by people's actions or motives like I was when I was a young buck. I've seen a few other users here who do not display complete cluelessness about people's actions, usually the older users here. Is being low EQ a young man's disease or is it something that you either have or don't have?

I would consider myself Very High EQ.
I am rarely surprised or puzzled by people, and I almost always get what I want. There are some barriers I just can't overcome however. I will never get sex from a foid without paying, blackmailing, raping or resorting to some other devious means. I can get promotions in competition with normies and set myself up for long term success. Personal behavior obstacles are not very challenging for me in the workplace.

I just know that I have dyscalculia and dyslexia and I am basically a retard

I just know that I have dyscalculia and dyslexia and I am basically a retard
Does that make it more difficult in terms of understanding behavior? Or do you just have trouble executing your solutions?

Does that make it more difficult in terms of understanding behavior? Or do you just have trouble executing your solutions?
I have trouble socializing since people think I am a lazy bum or a supreme retard.
Basically I am extremely slow and I don't get things right at first.
And the other thing that I had since childhood is how I stutter a lot even if I am not nervous so everything is detrimental to my socialization skills when it comes to general intelligence :feelsrope:

medium EQ. I notice the needs but can't strategize to make use of it

I have trouble socializing since people think I am a lazy bum or a supreme retard.
Basically I am extremely slow and I don't get things right at first.
And the other thing that I had since childhood is how I stutter a lot even if I am not nervous so everything is detrimental to my socialization skills when it comes to general intelligence :feelsrope:
I stutter sometimes too. It can definitely ruin an interaction where you need to play confident. Im sure it 90% of the reason why people think you are a supreme retard. Are you able to reduce your stuttering if you take a beat and concentrate on it?

Are you able to reduce your stuttering if you take a beat and concentrate on it?
It's mostly problems with language, I have no one to talk to and my activities are based on being a shut in without any kind of interaction.

medium EQ. I notice the needs but can't strategize to make use of it
Where would you say you are lacking in terms of strategy? Is it that you don't know what strategies to use or would you say that you aren't sure how people would react to the stimulus you cause?

It's mostly problems with language, I have no one to talk to and my activities are based on being a shut in without any kind of interaction.
Ah that's the nail in the coffin. If you don't use it, you lose it. I've had very social jobs which I hate but they have been useful in understanding people.

Where would you say you are lacking in terms of strategy? Is it that you don't know what strategies to use or would you say that you aren't sure how people would react to the stimulus you cause?
an example is dealing with my shitskin nigger parents. They will complain about some chore not having been done, so I do it then they'll bitch about it being done wrong or something. Various situations like this have happened. No method to avoid them bitching. Now as for work related stuff, I have mostly had no issues so far. As I avoid conflict unless needed or can bs my way thru most problems.

I think my EQ is high, given that I read books like how to win friends and influence people, 48 laws of powers, took psychology classes, watched multiple youtube videos on the topic, and a lot of people I was familiar with thought my personality was good.
I think EQ is largely a joke as I got largely treated better from looksmax through the halo effect and EQ influence has been minimal if any.

an example is dealing with my shitskin nigger parents. They will complain about some chore not having been done, so I do it then they'll bitch about it being done wrong or something. Various situations like this have happened. No method to avoid them bitching. Now as for work related stuff, I have mostly had no issues so far. As I avoid conflict unless needed or can bs my way thru most problems.
That's good. The parents thing is a unique issue. They're just looking for a punching bag, and they're used to using you.

I think my EQ is high, given that I read books like how to win friends and influence people, 48 laws of powers, took psychology classes, watched multiple youtube videos on the topic, and a lot of people I was familiar with thought my personality was good.
I think EQ is largely a joke as I got largely treated better from looksmax through the halo effect and EQ influence has been minimal if any.
That's definitely a consideration. Beyond the way you are treated in the short term, would you say you have the ability to anticipate obstacles and strategize for risk mitigation?

I can’t read people for shit. Everything they want seems to be either stupid or completely counter productive

That's definitely a consideration. Beyond the way you are treated in the short term, would you say you have the ability to anticipate obstacles and strategize for risk mitigation?
I think yes.