Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are any of you freaking out about your age every once in a while?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Lol u fuckers think your old. Imagine the 40 year old wizards and what they have been through

It's relative. As you get older it seems like younger people are growing up and becoming jaded faster. But maybe that's just because so many of them are exposed to the blackpill on social media.

The impending thoughts of a lost life as a teenager, it's skullcrushingly depressing
imagine how much you actually missed out on

Yea I wasted my undergrad years for sure. I wish I was 20 again. When you are only 25 it is such a big difference. But I have grown in terms of maybe philosophy or something. For one thing, I was definitely blue pilled at 20.
I can't believe I'm 25. I feel like I'm 14, but look like i'm 35. I've wasted my life and there's no going back
I'm still a few years away from 25, any advice?

Every fucking hour. Agepill hits hard. All the time thinking about past lost opportunities to date and build a career, receding hair, depleting energy, declining looks. Worrying about the short time I have still left to change anything before eternal darkness of full adulthood strikes.
Sounds brutal, hope it works out well and you strive through and make the best life you can get from now.
It's relative. As you get older it seems like younger people are growing up and becoming jaded faster. But maybe that's just because so many of them are exposed to the blackpill on social media.
It feels like younger generations don't even get to experience childhoods like we did.
Lol u fuckers think your old. Imagine the 40 year old wizards and what they have been through
30 years old is a wizard, a 40 year old is a freakin sorcerer.

I feel like I'll always be stuck at 15 mentally

I can't believe I'm 25. I feel like I'm 14, but look like i'm 35. I've wasted my life and there's no going back
I also can't believe you are 25 indeed I thought you were 14-16

I'm still a few years away from 25, any advice?
Don't spend your time rotting in front of a screen. Do anything else, anything but staying inside your room rotting. Go outside and do ... even nothing, even doing nothing is better than being locked up in your room rotting. Also study as hard as you can and get a good job, you don't want a shitty dead-end career.

imagine how much you actually missed out on
It's painful, whilst we were rotting in our rooms playing WoW or some shit, attractive people were out enjoying life during their prime. Fuck this gay earth.

Yeah man I turn 14 in a couple of months life goes by so fast I wish I could be young again

I don't freak out because of it. However i will occasionally forget that i'm already in my early 20's, and become somewhat shocked when realizing how much time i've wasted.

Don't spend your time rotting in front of a screen. Do anything else, anything but staying inside your room rotting. Go outside and do ... even nothing, even doing nothing is better than being locked up in your room rotting. Also study as hard as you can and get a good job, you don't want a shitty dead-end career.
Thank you I'm going to try to follow that, although I don't think the outside will be possible in the lockdown.