Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are anime tranny avis allowed?

You are completely correct, fictional characters that don't exist shouldn't be judged by how they look like and what they visually represent, they should be judged by what the author says they are, so yes, these completely girly looking characters indeed are male and it's totally okay to have them as avi, I don't see any problem with that or any illogic at all. It's also completely not tranny, no, not at all. It's totally fine and makes total sense. I love my new male anime avi, because that's what it is
I mean, one has to draw a line somewhere. If you'd judge fictional characters based on looks, how'd you judge androgynous characters? There'll always be a grey area. If everyone agreed on where the lines dividing what should and what shouldn't should be drawn, then the world would look mighty different.

I mean, one has to draw a line somewhere. If you'd judge fictional characters based on looks, how'd you judge androgynous characters?
You would use common sense and draw the line somewhere where it makes sense.

Please tell me in what dimension of which universe does this look like a male?
character_venti_game-png.719714

I'll tell you: In. fucking. none.
This is an anime tranny. An anime femboy. An anime trap.
This character is literally LGBTQ propaganda that wants to tell you that men can be feminine yada yada.

I sometimes think I'm in a dream that I have to argue about such obvious things and that others disagree with me on such obvious topics.

But in this case, I have no problem being defeated. I will just enjoy my new totally male (lol) avi. (it's literally male, it's basically the same as Venti, it's a male playable Genshin Impact character)

You would use common sense and draw the line somewhere where it makes sense.
I sometimes think I'm in a dream that I have to argue about such obvious things and that others disagree with me on such obvious topics.
One man's obvious common sense is another man's balderdash. It sounds like you already picked up on that.
Please tell me in what dimension of which universe does this look like a male?
None. You're right. But that was never the point of contention. I'm contending that your interpretation of the "no foid avi" rule (i.e., any avi that looks like a foid should be disallowed) ain't necessarily better than the alternative (i.e., any avi that's canonically a foid should be disallowed).

I'm contending that your interpretation of the "no foid avi" rule (i.e., any avi that looks like a foid should be disallowed) ain't necessarily better than the alternative (i.e., any avi that's canonically a foid should be disallowed).
I don't understand why you're contending that. Do you not see a problem with people having femboy avis on a "blackpilled" incel forum????

bro we outchea trooning out

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

By the way, I liked your Xingqiu avi @nice_try, Xingqiu is one of the best characters to play with

I don't understand why you're contending that. Do you not see a problem with people having femboy avis on a "blackpilled" incel forum????
No, honestly not. Anime ones, that is. I was never in favor of outlawing anime foid avis. Just like I don't have a problem with loli/shota hentai or furry art. So long as it ain't real, it's fine in my book.

Last edited:
Literally wearing a CORSET and Hotpants.
Men also used corsets in the past:

"For men, corsets are more customarily used to slim the figure. However, there was a period from around 1820 to 1835—and even until the late 1840s in some instances—when a wasp-waisted figure (a small, nipped-in look to the waist) was also desirable for men; wearing a corset sometimes achieved this."

And Venti is also a bard. Look at Dandelion (a bard) from The Witcher 3:

Last edited:
Anime trannies cant be waifus

god damn they're writing essays about tranime profile pictures

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

By the way, I liked your Xingqiu avi @nice_try, Xingqiu is one of the best characters to play with
If you can't defeat - make yourself a leader, ahahaha

Bearded troons thinking they look like [le anime character] when they were obviously 100% drawn to look like biological foids is funny as fuck. :feelskek:

Are homo-erotic avis allowed?
nice_try