Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are anime tranny avis allowed?

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Why does the tranime avi of @Vitarius not get removed?
It clearly shows an anime foid, which is not allowed.

Are you not removing the avi because the character is supposed to be male, even though it looks 100% female?
Are you saying anime trannies are allowed as avi?

Anime girls aren't allowed, but anime TRANNIES are? Srsly?

@Fat Link @Caesercel @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer @The Enforcer

Personally, I want users to have whatever avi they like, but since site moderation decided to enforce a "no anime girl avi" rule, you have to be logically consistent and also enforce no anime tranny avis.

Um akshually that’s an anime boy :y'all:

Bearded troons thinking they look like [le anime character] when they were obviously 100% drawn to look like biological foids is funny as fuck. :feelskek:

All users should be forced to have anime hamster avis tbh

hamstercels.is

Technically my pfp is from a manga not an anime so Im safe :soy:

Personally, I want users to have whatever avi they like
:yes::yes::yes:
I can't wait for the election. The poll should only have 2 options this time:
-allow everything (2D and 3D)
-ban female avis

I WONDER WHAT'LL HAPPEN IF I USED PICTURE THIS FOR TINDER THOUGH
it would be a meme account tbh
maybe some bitch would be interested but then she'll ask you to show her your real face :feelsseriously:

it would be a meme account tbh
maybe some bitch would be interested but then she'll ask you to show her your real face :feelsseriously:
WAIT I REALIZED TINDER IS BANNED IN SAUDI ARABIA

This is literally a male character from a video game faggot. Just admit you're attracted to little boys.
It's a male character which looks like a girl = tranny.
Exactly my point.

If you cross the border to some rich emirate country its probably legal there
I am not giga rich sadly I am only low class working sandnigger nobody. I'm doomed.

Maybe we should all have incel avis

yeah we are all doomed, been like that for all of human history :feelsjuice:
The good thing is we won't be here forever, every happy/sad memory means nothing will fade away into darkness.

The good thing is we won't be here forever, every happy/sad memory means nothing will fade away into darkness.
Yeah
but we'll find out when our time comes

That's a guy lol

His face clearly represents that of a young boy, alongside his body, there's no mistaking it.
View attachment 719714

Lots of male anime characters are somewhat feminine in appearance due to the anime aesthetic. But that is because femininity is objectively more attractive and therefore intertwined with the anime aesthetic.
Wtf are you smoking, bro. That literally looks like a girl.
I'll show you what an anime boy looks like:
or
or

An anime boy DOES NOT look like:
character_venti_game-png.719714
or

But you're fucking with me right? You know very well that the guy has a LITERAL TRANNY as avatar. ..

No it isn't. It's a tranny.

Is that a guy too in your oppinion?:
View attachment 719728
because according to lore, he is
YOU FORGOT THE RULES OF LIFE BUDDY, IF IT'S A PRETTYFAG THEN IT'S ALLOWED. YOU THINK HAVING AN UGLY TRUCEL WEARING A MAID DRESS AS AN AVI WILL BE ALLOWED HERE? THINK AGAIN. DON'T UNDERESTIMATE PRETTYFAG WORSHIPPERS.

So is Venti:
character_venti_game-png.719714

Literally wearing a CORSET and Hotpants.
Man idk. The pigtails look very girlish but the dress looks something like 18th century french fashion

All cute avis should be banned. Being cute is fakecel trait.

canonically that is a straight male character. hard to believe, I know, but that matches what our rules say

Man idk. The pigtails look very girlish but the dress looks something like 18th century french fashion
canonically that is a straight male character. hard to believe, I know, but that matches what our rules say
So I am allowed to have an anime avi that looks like a girl as long as it canonically is male?

So I am allowed to have an anime avi that looks like a girl as long as it canonically is male?
correct and provided the character is not some fag like astoflo

that way it doesn't violate 1. no femoid avi rule 2. no lgbt content

correct and provided the character is not some fag like astoflo

that way it doesn't violate 1. no femoid avi rule 2. no lgbt content
Thank you guys for the clarification.
I was afraid my Xingqiu (male Genshin Impact playable character) avi wouldn't be allowed, but I'm glad it's okay.

Um, actually, he's not a tranny but a trap. Totally different thing m'kay?

On a serious note tho, in what way does he qualify as a girl? Just because he looks like one? If so, should this site disallow effeminate incels just because they look female?

Um, actually, he's not a tranny but a trap. Totally different thing m'kay?

On a serious note tho, in what way does he qualify as a girl? Just because he looks like one? If so, should this site disallow effeminate incels just because they look female?
You are completely correct, fictional characters that don't exist shouldn't be judged by how they look like and what they visually represent, they should be judged by what the author says they are, so yes, these completely girly looking characters indeed are male and it's totally okay to have them as avi, I don't see any problem with that or any illogic at all. It's also completely not tranny, no, not at all. It's totally fine and makes total sense. I love my new male anime avi, because that's what it is