Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are 11th gen intel processors okay to buy?

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Fat Link
★★★★
But only dual slot ram
I wanna buy i5 11400f and 2x8gb 3000mhz

Is it ok for game and discord at the same time ( games like csgo, lol, and euro truck)

Also gpu dont matter i have 1650 but i always put everything on low

Yes, thats more than enough.

anything above core 2 duo is good to buy

anything above core 2 duo is good to buy
I would say that's changing unless you're just using the PC as a coom station, these older processors are starting to show their age now and certain instruction sets are being used more and more and older computers have to run in compatibility modes which makes everything slow down. Even browsing the internet is a little CPU heavy these days on these old systems.

Last edited:
or 12700 sometimes cheap

Kek I mog you Intel users with amd Overclocking

Some cheap motherboards with power limit can cut back on performance of the CPU so choose wisely.

Ryzen 5500 is cheaper and offers around the same single thread and multi thread performance with more L3 cache but without PCI E 4.0 support

My mobo doesnt support gen 12
11 gen is more than enough, most likely your gpu will bottleneck it. I have Ryzen 5500, which is a bit slower, i can multi task with no struggles.

you poor? i'd upgrade to a more recent cpu ram mobo

i could upgrade to nice computer but have no desire to game rather post here on old pos computer :feelsbadman: