Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Archive all ER videos NOW

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Google/Youtube censorship is accelarating. Already most ER videos are censored.

Archive and download all you find including all tributes and post upload them on bitchute, dtube and most importantly here. Start torrenting and seeding ER folders.

Big Tech will not silence our incelurrection.

Move fast

Those with "See you again" and "Don't you worry child" as background music are recently gone :feelsbadman:

We must preserve the holy texts

Archive and download all you find including all tributes and post upload them on bitchute, dtube and most importantly here. Start torrenting and seeding ER folders.

Move fast
I think I have about 20 of his videos downloaded from the day after he went E.R, they're from his original channel. Can upload them to Google Drive perhaps?

I think I have about 20 of his videos downloaded from the day after he went E.R, they're from his original channel. Can upload them to Google Drive perhaps?
Avoid google. Make it a torrent. Upload on bitchute, d.tube and here.

Do you know if bauch still has videos up on YouTube or were they taken down

Do you know if bauch still has videos up on YouTube or were they taken down
I dont know of all users bur I looked and can safely say 99% of ER vids are censored by thoughtpolice scrawny google ghouls. I hope some goes postal on them and massacres the shit out of those beyond arrogant weaklings.

I dont know of all users bur I looked and can safely say 99% of ER vids are censoredby thoughtpolice scrawny google ghouls. I hope some goes postal on them and massacres the ahit out of those beyond arrogant weaklings.
Bauch was an og truecel that died last year, he's one of my favourite cels but he got strangled or something like that because he was blue when they found them, @outherebrothers do you know how he died?

Hopefully more can post key ER vids to save in this thread. Thanks for all the work so far, gents!

Bauch was an og truecel that died last year, he's one of my favourite cels but he got strangled or something like that because he was blue when they found them, @outherebrothers do you know how he died?
Well the guy was taking 30 Benadryl a day to get high plus was a hardcore Alcoholicel so my guess is one of the 2.

I have this one.

Also this video about the defunct warlockchan imageboard I found in my archive.

Move fast

What about the first internet age shootercel George Sodini? I tried uploading his house tour as well, but that's 15 mb and the forum won't allow it.

This video is named "Hide from Emotion" uploaded on June 23 2008 on the "MOSB46PGH" Youtube channel. It has 187,216 views and 549 comments at time of writing.

Last edited:
Sorry for the necroposting, but does anyone have that tribute video with "Walking On A Dream" as background music? Bitchute has it blocked for "hateful" content smh