Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arch-incelito here, I didn't realize how low I was in the incel spectrum until recently since I wasn't actively trying to find women

S

savouras

Greycel
My first real experience of inceldom came 2 years ago when I stared for a few seconds at the head of a rather beautiful woman. When she noticed me she turned her surprised face to me for a few seconds and then her expression turned into extreme disgust.
Do you have any similar experiences?

I realized that im ugly when most boys were getting female attention except me and few other boys. Seeing how females always treated me in asexual way then turning into completely other creature when guy they like appears.

I realized that im ugly when most boys were getting female attention except me and few other boys. Seeing how females always treated me in asexual way then turning into completely other creature when guy they like appears.
i think the last female friend i had was when i was 14-15.she was pretty much the only female spoke to semi regularly,and she stopped speaking to me when i autistically got nervous and didn't say happy birthday to her right after she told me it was her birthday(my mind froze when she said happy birthday and after 3 seconds i wondered if i should say happy birthday,and then wondered if maybe it was already too late). i remember her all of a sudden jumping to her friends table with a sullen face and whispering. after that we sort of stopped talking to one another.when we saw each other,we would just look awkwardly and then try our best to not talk to one another.

weirdly enough she always treated me incredibly kind,and i still feel sorry for not saying happy birthday to her. the way she acted was unwarranted probably,but like, friends are friends and sometimes you do something without meaning to so yeah.anyway, that was quite some time ago...

i think the last female friend i had was when i was 14-15.she was pretty much the only female spoke to semi regularly,and she stopped speaking to me when i autistically got nervous and didn't say happy birthday to her right after she told me it was her birthday(my mind froze when she said happy birthday and after 3 seconds i wondered if i should say happy birthday,and then wondered if maybe it was already too late). i remember her all of a sudden jumping to her friends table with a sullen face and whispering. after that we sort of stopped talking to one another.when we saw each other,we would just look awkwardly and then try our best to not talk to one another.

weirdly enough she always treated me incredibly kind,and i still feel sorry for not saying happy birthday to her. the way she acted was unwarranted probably,but like, friends are friends and sometimes you do something without meaning to so yeah.anyway, that was quite some time ago...
Weird of her to cut off a friend over something like that. I was friend with two twin boys from first grade, and at 13-14 they cut me off because they thought being seen with me lowers their status, I was poor and low status.

Weird of her to cut off a friend over something like that. I was friend with two twin boys from first grade, and at 13-14 they cut me off because they thought being seen with me lowers their status, I was poor and low status.
i also thought it was very weird at the time,but i can't find another explanation.i was already short and ugly by then,and she had no issues speaking with me.also she already knew english and had her friends,so it's not like she was just with me because she didn't know the language and wanted some help with navigating the school.we were friends and she literally sat right next to me,even though she probably could have been sitting next to her friend,as she did after 5 minutes after the birthday accident.

women are usually petulant children,but her sudden sour mood was strange. pretty sure she didn't like me,so maybe she just couldn't take such a "slight" from me and just stopped talking to me.pride is a funny thing. i hope she is doing well.