Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Arabs take creepshots of jb whores

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Dress like a whore, get treated like a whore. Only cucksersvatives simps with their "muh muzlim" hatred thinks shaming whores is a bad thing.

Also since, this is allegedly, in America I doubt that they are Arabs. Since, most Muslims in America are not Arab but paki/Indian. It's probably, just amerimutts confusing indian/pakimuslims for Arabs.

Edit- these are Arabs. I didn't watch the video first, before making this post kek. Sorry.

View: https://x.com/MattWallace888/status/1835105993077780631

Last edited:
Girls exposing their body getting mad when people take videos of it

Funny

These muslims are based :feelsmage:

So you can't even just film the surroundings when you are enjoying a day out or something according to that cuck:feelshaha:?

Low-inhib mogs me for blatantly recording them. I would've just put my phone near my knees and walk around.

Twitter OP is a cuck

So you can't even just film the surroundings when you are enjoying a day out or something according to that cuck:feelshaha:?
It's just American anti arab hatred brainrot. They find a reason to dehumanise us for everything. I didn't watch the video before making the Post, but he seems to be simply filming the place. He wasn't taking creepshots

Yes. This kind of behavior is in poor taste and very unappreciated. By taking photos of half-naked women you are invading their personal space. It makes you look like a creep. THIS IS SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE.

Are seeing bobs and vegana common in Lebanon or do they just all wear hijabi stuff?

Why? That's how I get my news. Twitter is actually, addictive tbh. I mainly use it to troll people/women.
I'm not talking about you
I'm talking about MattWallace888

Are seeing bobs and vegana common in Lebanon or do they just all wear hijabi stuff?
Lebanon is like 50% Christian. My city is mostly maronite catholic, so there's not many hijabis. Lebanon is one of the most libreal shitholes in the middle East. Many muslim Women also don't wear hijabs.

This is what a lot of places in Lebanon looks like. In the south it's mostly muslim tho.

Don't women have any shame? It's not even on a remote beach, but in the middle of a common park.

It's just American anti arab hatred brainrot. They find a reason to dehumanise us for everything. I didn't watch the video before making the Post, but he seems to be simply filming the place. He wasn't taking creepshots
Exactly. If he so much as zoomed in on them I could understand the reaction, but he was literally just filming his surroundings and maybe focused on the moving group of people there a bit too much.

video gone lilbro :feelsbadman: