Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Arabs are low IQ ugly inbreds

I know that, I have plenty of proof of it too
But
tenor.gif
Do your fucking job and ban that mutt

Is he another arab megacoper?
Nah, he's a niggrr, but since he's the founder, I have some respect for him. I'm not even sure why he would protect Made In Heaven, although I know he was behind Samurai's unbanning.

A failed arrange marriage doesn't make me a fakecel JFL.

Nah, he's a niggrr, but since he's the founder, I have some respect for him. I'm not even sure why he would protect Made In Heaven, although I know he was behind Samurai's unbanning.
Samurai probably gave him head to get unbanned. It's deep-rooted in his personality to be a submissive christcuck

A failed arrange marriage doesn't make me a fakecel JFL.
Nevertheless you had multiple foids flirting with you. You should be banned instantly but that nigger founder is protecting you for some reason

lonelysince2006 also tried to expose Made In Heaven and then had his account mysteriously deleted. Obviously just a coincidence amirite
He's paying the mods 24 karat gold to side with him.

he hated that he was violently arrested, he would rather get beheaded with a sword. Now thats where the german police are behind.

It's his join date halo to why he is not been banned yet. "Muh 2020cel who been loyal for 4 years" :soy:
Back in the day they also allowed non Incels in right? At least that's what I read on here. Seems like he's a leftover of that era.

lonelysince2006 also tried to expose Made In Heaven and then had his account mysteriously deleted. Obviously just a coincidence amirite
:shock: I will shut up about him then

It's funny how the mods immediately ban sub 1000 users when they make edgy jokes, but when it comes to "trusted" users, there's a whole investigation and process to determine if they're guilty or innocent.
and even when they are proven guilty they get unbanned after a few weeks anyway

I'm pretty sure he already got exposed a few months ago but got away because of some silly reason, I don't remember the details
He did, and, as good of a poster he can be, watching him not get banned after that felt a bit like watching the Mexican government let Ovidio Guzmán go after catching him the first time:shock:.

It's his join date halo to why he is not been banned yet. "Muh 2020cel who been loyal for 4 years" :soy:
Join date halo is real, it's why iblamemyself was able to get away with faggot posting for so long.

Unban him. @Fat Link already, concluded that he wasn't a fakecel a long time ago. This "evidence" is nothing new
He admitted to being in a relationship before and having flirt with multiple women. He should have been banned a long time ago. Are you defending him just because he's a shitskin like you?

He admitted to being in a relationship before and having flirt with multiple women
That was an arranged marriage retard. Failed arranged marriages don't count as "dates". There's no dating in islam
Are you defending him just because he's a shitskin like you?
You have black eyes, I have dark green, I'm superior to your balkanoid ape ass in every way. I bet you look like this, no wonder you're so jelouse of levantines.

IMG 20241022 171411