Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Arabs are low IQ ugly inbreds

Saaaar look at this less than 5% occurring phenotype that I use to depict the vast majority of arabs saaaaaar
That's not less than 5%. Proto iranid is very common in Iran, Iraq, and levant
Cherrypicking
No it's not. Literally worked woth a Serbian once who was darker than me or my dad

Saaaar look at this less than 5% occurring phenotype that I use to depict the vast majority of arabs saaaaaar
Proto iranid is one of the common phenotypes in the levant. Your seething hard kek

2 arab users looks shaming asians and get away with it, so what then?
Tbh. They need to get a taste of their own medicine more often. The other one facemogs 98% of the userbase in this forum and got attention from foids yet he's still here.

Tbh. They need to get a taste of their own medicine more often. The other one facemogs 98% of the userbase in this forum and got attention from foids yet he's still here.
Indeed....
comradespiderman29 is ok but he does incel shame Asians and some other races a bit too much. Made in Heaven on the other hand shouldn't even be here at all yet the mods aren't doing anything about it

Chingchong ping pong.

@Castaway @NeverGetUp.Belgrade what do you think of these blonde blue eyed arabs?
I think comradespiderman is coping too much and overfixating on the small minority of white passing and handsome tall Arabs

Indeed....
comradespiderman29 is ok but he does incel shame Asians and some other races a bit too much. Made in Heaven on the other hand shouldn't even be here at all yet the mods aren't doing anything about it
Inb4 the mods delete this thread again for just calling out that fakecel

I think comradespiderman is coping too much and overfixating on the small minority of white passing and handsome tall Arabs

There's plenty of Arabs who look ethnic but have light hair and eyes too. Arabs who are white passing/have light hair/eyes aren't a "small minority" by any measure. The only one coping is you.

Made in Heaven on the other hand shouldn't even be here at all yet the mods aren't doing anything about it
I haven't seen him talk about inceldom once. He's literally only here to push Middle Eastern racial supremacy.

@svgmn1 thots?

I haven't seen him talk about inceldom once. He's literally only here to push Middle Eastern racial supremacy.
Yes he should be banned asap along with his mutt friend @Made in Heaven

"BU-BU-BUT ABBAS BIN FIRNAS BROOOO!!!"
imagine taking pride in someone cosplaying as a bird then falling and dying. lol
Why do you self-hate so much? :feelswhat: Arabs invented coffee, thanks for that :feelsautistic:

He's an obsessive, obtuse faggot. I'm pretty sure there are even rumors that he's a fakecel, which wouldn't surprise me in the least if they're true. And yes, he probably just uses this forum to vent his schizophrenic delusions of arab racial superiority and the mass cucking of European men by hypermasculine Chaddam migrants.

He's an obsessive, obtuse faggot. I'm pretty sure there are even rumors that he's a fakecel, which wouldn't surprise me in the least if they're true. And yes, he probably just uses this forum to vent his schizophrenic delusions of arab racial superiority and the mass cucking of European men by hypermasculine Chaddam migrants.
He is and I have the proof

@LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo ban this bragging fakecel piece of shit Made in Anus already

Only my face is good. Even before my face was revealed, I had already acknowledged in earlier posts that my face was an 8/10 woth beard and 4/10 without it

It was just an engagement. Not actually dating lmao

Jews often look Mediterrenean anyways

Screenshot 2024 05 28 at 10704 PM

Wait I will make a thread

It's his join date halo to why he is not been banned yet. "Muh 2020cel who been loyal for 4 years" :soy:
Exactly. I mentioned earlier that he’s basically untouchable

Exactly. I mentioned earlier that he’s basically untouchable
Join date halo is real, it's why iblamemyself was able to get away with faggot posting for so long.

I'm pretty sure he already got exposed a few months ago but got away because of some silly reason, I don't remember the details
Can you link the thread where he got exposed? Now I'm curious

I know that, I have plenty of proof of it too
But
tenor.gif
Why is he so untouchable. If I or any other 2024cel made those comments and was exposed for it, we would get instantly hardbanned or permabanned

Ban him already
It's funny how the mods immediately ban sub 1000 users when they make edgy jokes, but when it comes to "trusted" users, there's a whole investigation and process to determine if they're guilty or innocent.