Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Arabs are low IQ ugly inbreds

So are white phenotypes.
Not really, the most common phenotypes in your country are Armenoid and Orientalid both of which look swarthy and mostly black haired/eyed
Armenoidm
Orientalidm

These still classify as Caucasian though, especially the Armenoid morph
True but those are not European phenotypes as he put it. Maybe only Armenoid tbf seeing as it appears in Southeast Europe and Armenia which is in Europe

True but those are not European phenotypes as he put it. Maybe only Armenoid tbf seeing as it appears in Southeast Europe and Armenia which is in Europe
I agree, Armenoid is not a stereotypical Caucasoid group, most Arabs in general have darker and swarthier features because of the climate and acclimation

The disingenuity of OP is insane, posting some arab that clearly has an actual genetic defect. :feelshaha: Cousin marriages don't cause that, anyone with half a brain can see that, and the worse partis that the OP is a cambodian shitskin jungle gook, even the brownest arab is morehuman than he ever will be, let alone palestinians

an average inbreeding coefficient of 0.0312."
An inbreeding coefficient of 5% is considered dangerous, this 0.03% is no where near that. Thanks for once again proving your a dumbass. I'm sorry slav whores are getting piped by gulfies, but that's no excuse to lie.

You’re right, my brother.Sandniggers, especially those from gulf countries are just filthy low IQ dirty savages that became filthy rich from oil without doing anything.
They're just so low IQ, that's why Saudi and Oman have lower crime rates than America and Britain. lmao
They just kill innocent people
That's crackers and kikes, actually.
they want to establish their braindead religion all around the world
Better than your tranny gay religion:feelsugh:

He called Arabs "Ugly"(ironic because, that brown eyed balkanoid monkey is on an Incel forum with the rest of us) and he used an extreme outlier as an example. I showed you a common phenotype along with a Chaddam who died recently. So I don't know what's your point.
Shut up low IQ inbred brownoid

He's gonna cherrypick again some 1/100 arab guy with blue eyes ignoring the remaining 99 brownoids
Blue eyed arabs are still arabs, and even brown arabs still mog other ethnics. JFL all this faggot can do is strawman.
Saaaar we arabs are handsome
Many arabs are handsome, you can keep coping
blond hair blue eyes saaaar
Holy strawman
Most of these guys look normal and mog the average white brown haired normie sitting in the back. It's actually pathetic how you're so stupid to use this pic since most of the arabs in this pic look more masculine than the white guy in the back
Literally all the people in the back of the pic are white:society:
Angry, controrted facial expressions aren't an argument.
They're moggers
Saaaaar we are pale whites we just tan from the sun saaaaaar
Alot of these pics ARE just tans, as I already blow the fuck out of your cope last time, yet here you are screeching the same arguments

Last edited:
Blue eyed arabs are still arabs, and even brown arabs still mog other ethnics. JFL all this faggot can do is strawman.

Many arabs are handsome, you can keep coping

Holy strawman

Most of these guys look normal and mog the average white brown haired normie sitting in the back. It's actually pathetic how you're so stupid to use this pic since most of the arabs in this pic look more masculine than the white guy in the back

Literally all the people in the back of the pic are white:society:

Angry, controrted facial expressions aren't an argument.

They're moggers

Alot of these pics ARE just tans, as I already blow the fuck out of your cope last time, yet here you are screeching the same arguments
View attachment 1298448View attachment 1298449
It's hilarious to see how easily you fall for low quality bait. No one on this forum, except your fellow brownoids, takes you seriously.

It's hilarious to see how easily you fall for low quality bait. No one on this forum, except your fellow brownoids, takes you seriously.
Your arguments aren't even valid or grounded in reality

:feelskek: this nigger thinks this forum is a some kind of debate club

Keep coping, that’s all I ever see you do here
If you want to make arguments and not be called out on it, don't make stupid ones. Simple as. You already gor destroyed the last time you tried to argue this topic with me

I swear this guy takes a screenshot of every single non-brown arab he sees on tik tok

I swear this guy takes a screenshot of every single non-brown arab he sees on tik tok

All these people are 100% arab, yet, they are whiter then your brown eyed balkanoid ape ass. Must suck to be white racially and yet, be swarthy, no wonder you're jealous of levantines.

Maybe, respond to his arguments, Instead, of Derailing.

Jfl at this autistic rambling we’re all incels in the end white>arab>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rice.

Last edited:
You are clinically retarded. Are you even aware of the word "average"?
We aren't talking about averages here, stop Derailing. The average Arab(Levantine) doesn't look anything like the example you posted. This is one of the common Levantine phenotypes
IMG 20241020 215305

Mogs your bloated ogre balkanoid family back to the stone age.

Why do I keep seeing this Muslim nigga