Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Arabs are low IQ ugly inbreds

Why you looks shamming on an incel forum?

@comradespiderman29

COPE. They invented 'algebra'.:feelsthink:

Nah, on a serious note Arabs have definitely contributed to the 'sciences'.:bigbrain:

Inb4 a race war begins

IMG 5662

I saw this Chad Arab isis member. I think he died but he was taking a video with his wife and she loved him. Her body language proved it. Some arabs are inbred not all. Don’t race cope u are incel.

"Many studies show that the prevalence of consanguineous marriages among Muslim populations is more than in other populations, worldwide; it is approximately 52%, with an average inbreeding coefficient of 0.0312."

"Some" lmao it's literally more than 50%

"Many studies show that the prevalence of consanguineous marriages among Muslim populations is more than in other populations, worldwide; it is approximately 52%, with an average inbreeding coefficient of 0.0312."

"Some" lmao it's literally more than 50%
Who cares women don’t wanna fuck u any more than the inbred ugly Arabs. U sound as if u wanna die for white chad and his children nothing is more cucked than that. I can’t see how u would wanna die for white people when white women hate u.

Inb4 @comradespiderman29 and @Made in Heaven start spamming blonde blue eyed Arab chads

You’re right, my brother.Sandniggers, especially those from gulf countries are just filthy low IQ dirty savages that became filthy rich from oil without doing anything.They just kill innocent people all over Europe because they want to establish their braindead religion all around the world

You’re right, my brother.Sandniggers, especially those from gulf countries are just filthy low IQ dirty savages that became filthy rich from oil without doing anything.They just kill innocent people all over Europe because they want to establish their braindead religion all around the world
And I'm even putting personal biases aside.
Inbreeding results in significantly lower IQ.
On average 52% of arabs are inbred.
Terefore a very large percentage of arabs is low IQ.
This is just base logic and percentages you can find on multiple studies, I don't know why some arab brownoids still deny it on this forum.

hard coping out there
This is just base logic and percentages you can find on multiple studies, I don't know why some arab brownoids still deny it on this forum.

Now seethe you low IQ brown inbred

And I'm even putting personal biases aside.
Sandniggers did inbreeding since Ancient Egypt times.No wonder that they’re so stupid, brocel

DAMN :worryfeels:

He got a bigger NOSE than a stereotypical Jew

That's not what the average arab looks like you balkanoid. This is one of the common phenotypes
IMG 20241020 215305

Meanwhile, balkanoids are all round bloated potatos. By the way this is a Chaddam who died recently(Hezbollah fighter)
IMG 20241014 234253

@Made in Heaven

So predictable jfl

@beyondschizo
He called Arabs "Ugly"(ironic because, that brown eyed balkanoid monkey is on an Incel forum with the rest of us) and he used an extreme outlier as an example. I showed you a common phenotype along with a Chaddam who died recently. So I don't know what's your point.

He called Arabs "Ugly"(ironic because, that brown eyed balkanoid monkey is on an Incel forum with the rest of us) and he used an extreme outlier as an example. I showed you a common phenotype along with a Chaddam who died recently. So I don't know what's your point.
More arab phenotypes according to humanphenotypes.net , the website you and @Made in Heaven love to use for some reason
IMG 1787
IMG 1788
IMG 1789

And? Are they not arabs? If anything they are the purest arabs
Not the same as levantines/Iranians/Turks. And I have never denied that gulf Arabs are less attractive/browner lol.

they should be bombed tbh
we need to make them fight each other by selling weapons to both sides

Not the same as levantines/Iranians/Turks. And I have never denied that gulf Arabs are less attractive/browner lol.
Stop coping, your favorite website shows that the swarthy arabid phenotype is just as common in the levant as the Gulf Arab region
IMG 6995