Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arab & Islam Copium Megathread

Last edited:
@
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven didn't you yourself complain of Muslim shitskins delusionally identifying as "Arab" and shit
Why would I want non arabs lying and saying they are Arabs? I wouldn't want a white person calling themselves an arab either. Hell, I even don't like that turkey is called turkey because they're not even Turks

Here's what I found. I know the Muslims in Kashmir are lighter, So I searched for Protests in Hyderabad.
Yet show to show me data showing of mullas being lighter skined. Don't you Arabs know anything except cherry picking?

I already showed how mullas are shorter in India because they are poor and uneducated WITH DATA

Last edited:
Inferior races will always want to associate with superior ones. What's truly funny about this is that the arabs that mixed in Sudan with the blacks were often bedouin/saudi types, meaning they were inferior to whiter arabs from the fertile crescent, yet you still see this sense of inferiority among sudanese towards arabs.

More white muslims

I keep saying that Islam countries are better than other but I actually don't know this for sure, because I don't live in one. Can some IslamGOD tell me if something like Iran mogs something like Germany in terms of life as an incel or not?

Look at all these blonde/blue eyed palestinian kids. But retards will still insist we're the same as pajeets
Yeah, I have seen so many on my feed ever since, the war started. I hate the Niggers in American college campuse protests saying palestnians are brown.

Alot of Arabs have very different phenotypes like this despite being siblings. I have a brunette sister with snow white skin but I also have a brother who is just as dark as the guy in this video

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@shampagnepapi8/video/7376001842796399915?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

Suifuel ngl. I wish I was a ginger. I could integrate more easily, If I ever leave Lebanon in the future.I have dark brown hair,but it's of no use when I'm not attractive. I wish I was ginger like my Brother. I would trade my dark green eyes for ginger hair.

JFL a bengali tries to we wuz as persian and gets mocked by a bengalicel. It's like I have always said, south asians yearn to be associated with us Arabs.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@schxzoarya/video/7374949192327957766?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

Kek what's funny is that Bengalis both in India and Bangladesh are probably, the most subhuman ethnicity in South Asia. I can see why some lighter Curries like Afghans wouldn't want to associated with pajeets. But Bengalis we wuzzing is funny. This is also why when Indian Muslims who are far lighter then hindus, say they that they have Arab blood, the Hindus start chimping out.

The only reason, they get angry is because, they know Arabs mog the shit out of them. That's why they like to call Indian Muslims "converted" and Arabs "orginal Muslims" it's funny how much Curries cope

Last edited:
Suifuel ngl.
Nah, the brother in that video is still a mogger.
I wish I was a ginger. I could integrate more easily, If I ever leave Lebanon in the future.I have dark brown hair,but it's of no use when I'm not attractive. I wish I was ginger like my Brother. I would trade my dark green eyes for ginger hair.
Colored eyes are way more important to looks than colored hair .Dark green eyes > ginger hair. Hair goes white eventually, but eyes are eternal until death

Kek what's funny is that Bengalis both in India and Bangladesh are probably, the most subhuman ethnicity in South Asia. I can see why some lighter Curries like Afghans wouldn't want to associated with pajeets. But Bengalis we wuzzing is funny. This is also why when Indian Muslims who are far lighter then hindus, say they that they have Arab blood, the Hindus start chimping out.

The only reason, they get angry is because, they know Arabs mog the shit out of them. That's why they like to call Indian Muslims "converted" and Arabs "orginal Muslims" it's funny how much Curries cope
Bengalis are the biggest subhumans in south asia because they have chink DNA. That's why Pakistanis in fact mock Bengalis. Even Sri Lankans look better than them because they can at least BBCmaxx and have robust jawlines, even if they're far darker.

Last edited:
Bengalis are the biggest subhumans in south asia because they have chink DNA. That's why Pakistanis in fact mock Bengalis. Even Sri Lankans look better than them because they can at least BBCmaxx and have robust jawlines, even if they're far darker.
Ah yes, I forgot to mention that. Their chink and curry mix completely cucked them. They also seem to be more cringe/white worshiping then Indians.

View: https://youtu.be/DLlMw64QocA?si=gPn6lcI-mp3V8yHr

Skip to 6:35. They literally, just stand there and stare at these two white dudes. They are literally, God to these subhumans. Other curries might Just say "hi" this is absolutely, cringe. Arabs never do this.

3 arabs and 1 indian. Look how different they look.

@comradespiderman29 Did you watch this debate?

The girl reacting to it is also palestinian

Ah yes, I forgot to mention that. Their chink and curry mix completely cucked them. They also seem to be more cringe/white worshiping then Indians.

View: https://youtu.be/DLlMw64QocA?si=gPn6lcI-mp3V8yHr

Skip to 6:35. They literally, just stand there and stare at these two white dudes. They are literally, God to these subhumans. Other curries might Just say "hi" this is absolutely, cringe. Arabs never do this.

Bengalis are proof that even Indians mog Asians. Pure indians look better than Bengalis because they have less chink DNA

@comradespiderman29 Another example of clothing influencing racial perception. This man is Switz, his name is Umar Faruq Abd-Allah (born Wymann-Landgraf) yet when I first saw this tiktok, I thought he was just an arab until he mentioned he was from Switzerland.

Nah, the brother in that video is still a mogger
Yeah, so many Arabs have good bones, even that Mongolian biowaste removal admitted it. Even on looksmax.org it's Arabs who usually, ascend and most PSL gods are Arab after white.
Colored eyes are way more important to looks than colored hair .Dark green eyes > ginger hair. Hair goes white eventually, but eyes are eternal until death
It's better then Black eyes, but I still wish I had light green like my grandfather.
arabs and 1 indian. Look how different they look.
The Curry is not bad looking. But brutal skin colour pill. To have tall, dark handsome halo, you need to have at least Fitz type 3 skin(like Johnny depp), then dark eyes and hair won't be a problem at all as long as you're slightly above average. Skin colour matters so much.
Even Sri Lankans look better than them because they can at least BBCmaxx and have robust jawlines, even if they're far darker.
I don't think Sinhalese are as a dark as Dravidian subhumans tho(tamilians) Sri Lankan women are also good looking. Can't say the same for Dravidian women.
girl reacting to it is also palestinian
And people still think chinks are better looking. How many examples will it take for some people to accept that Arabs are simply, better looking?
Bengalis are proof that even Indians mog Asians. Pure indians look better than Bengalis because they have less chink DNA
It's the shitskin plus, the chink features that make Bengalis the biggest subhumans on the planet. At least the darkest pure chinks can be is medium brown. No wonder these subhumans were worshiping those two white dudes. It's crazy how much power pinky/rosy white skin and Blue eyes has over shitskins.
Another example of clothing influencing racial perception. This man is Switz, his name is Umar Faruq Abd-Allah (born Wymann-Landgraf) yet when I first saw this tiktok, I thought he was just an arab until he mentioned he was from Switzerland.
That's why that Chink Despicable had to post two hijabis. And I have noticed most people who try to prove Arabs are browner then we are, tend to post Arabs in traditional clothing.

Islam is cancer and arabs is shitmidas people - touch anything turn it to shit. Just how low europeans/westerners have fallen to convert to pisslam. That's why i say i dont fucking care at this point what europeans think they want or need for themselves. Their determination to go extinct is very clear. But it's not just about them, it's about the rest of the civilized world needing them.

No wonder they start chimping out when they see blonde people from gaza.
Yes, it's actually crazy how they try and compare the skin color of Levantines to a fucking african. Even the darkest levantine is no where near that dark.

In fact, just now, at the hospital, I registered a Hijabi visitor, and her first and last name were both arab, so she obviously wasnt some convert.

In fact, JUST NOW, I googled her last name, and the country it's most common in is ........Lebanon.

And guess what? She had white skin, ice blue eyes, and a small button nose. Looks very much like a white woman.