Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arab & Islam Copium Megathread

It's actually hilarious how much indian men worship white skin. I asked that same pajeet co-worker of mine if he found (another) indian girl co-worker of ours if he found her attractive, and he said she was ugly. Even though I think she was cute.
Forgot to mention, that the girl was blonde(I don't remember if she was blonde but she had light hair and eyes) Pajeets go crazy when they see blonde women. You can tell a lot of them have trouble, keeping their hands of women who are blonde, it's extremely Cringe how people in India, Bangladesh will literally, form a circle around white people Especially, women and Just stare at them, such a subhuman race.

But I have noticed that darker skinned South Indians(Dravidians) especially, the ones from Kerala ( these are not black tho, but they're still Dravidian) are much more respectful to foreigners. Also maybe, it's because, they have been trading with Arabs and Europeans for centuries, but apparently, there's virtually, no tension between Muslims and Hindus, because, Muslims have been living there for centuries and came peacefully. While, in the North, There are many Hindu nationalists because, They're still pissed off at Muslims for invading them. They Also hate Christians, because, of British rule, that's why most Hindu nationalists in India come from the North.

The Christians in Kerala are Also one of them first, and there's one community Called the "Knanaya Christians" who are basically, Syrian Jewish Christians who immigrated there in the 10th century and marry amongst themselves,(like Anglo Indians) to try and keep their bloodline pure, though, most look like curries now, because, they're mixed.
But I remember one Knanaya family when we lived in Ireland, and one of the children was literally, a ginger like my brother. It's crazy, how long some of them have been able to preserve, their blood lol.

Deep inside, they know Indian Muslims mog them. That's the only reason, they hate them, nothing else.
This is how Indian mullas look like, even more subhuman due to inbreeding

View: https://youtu.be/sPLZ3m3f2BM?t=698

Hindus are taller than muslims, No they mogg no one

Sikhs > Jains > Hindus > Muslims > Christian > Buddhist is the height

Only some of the higher caste Hindus pass as white/arab, I have seen pictures of Indian Muslims who look arab, a lot of them are heavily, Mixed with Arabs.
":feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: "

Yep, in fact, alot of bollywood actors are muslims
Not a lot, all of them are Muslim. Even the Hindoo ones are crypto mullas. Whole Bollywood used to be controlled by Dawood Ibrahim and other mulla gangsters

@Confessor

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/18lqo04/raj_kapoor_touching_the_feet_of_mafia_gang_leader/

BECAUSE indian muslims look better.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Cope. Both of them have chins missing because their fathers fucked their sisters

This is how Indian mullas look like, even more subhuman due to inbreeding
They're much lighter on average. A lot of them are light skinned and tall, they still look curry. But plenty, of them are mixed with something clearly.
IMG 20240527 211826
There are plenty, of questions like these on Quora. So I'm not the only one who has noticed it.

They're much lighter on average. A lot of them are light skinned and tall, they still look curry. But plenty, of them are mixed with something clearly.
View attachment 1168728
There are plenty, of questions like these on Quora. So I'm not the only one who has noticed it.
Source = Quora. Okay bro

But I have noticed that darker skinned South Indians(Dravidians) especially, the ones from Kerala ( these are not black tho, but they're still Dravidian) are much more respectful to foreigners. Also maybe, it's because, they have been trading with Arabs and Europeans for centuries, but apparently, there's virtually, no tension between Muslims and Hindus, because, Muslims have been living there for centuries and came peacefully. While, in the North, There are many Hindu nationalists because, They're still pissed off at Muslims for invading them. They Also hate Christians, because, of British rule, that's why most Hindu nationalists in India come from the North.
No, mullas are poor all over India except in Tamil Nadu and Kerala where their per capita income is higher than average. They are actually crypto-Hindu for the most part.

Even I would consider a Tamil muslim more "Hindu" than a Bihari/UP Hindu. That's why they are less hated

In Tamil Nadu, the Tamil Muslim community is widely recognized for its diverse economic contributions, excelling in roles as rentiers, entrepreneurs, gemstone jewelers, and money changers. Notably, their economic activities have positioned them with GDP per capita incomes that surpass the state average. This socio-economic profile underscores the community's significant role in shaping the economic landscape of Tamil Nadu

But in rest of India like in my city Hyderabad they are poor af, literal slum dwellers

View attachment 1168728
:lul::lul::lul:

JFuckingL nigga. You guys have zero knowledge about India and yet you think you know everything. This is what the average mulla feels in India.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unitedstatesofindia/comments/15ipon3/fear_depression_in_indian_muslims_is_palpable/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/indianmuslims/comments/14yndq2/feeling_helpless_as_a_muslim/

They are discriminated against, are poor and pretty much an underclass and vast majority of them look the part too. JFL at thinking some cope quora questions from Pakis and other foreign muzzies is ground reality.

No, mullas are poor all over India except in Tamil Nadu and Kerala where their per capita income is higher than average. They are actually crypto-Hindu for the most part.

Even I would consider a Tamil muslim more "Hindu" than a Bihari/UP Hindu. That's why they are less hated

In Tamil Nadu, the Tamil Muslim community is widely recognized for its diverse economic contributions, excelling in roles as rentiers, entrepreneurs, gemstone jewelers, and money changers. Notably, their economic activities have positioned them with GDP per capita incomes that surpass the state average. This socio-economic profile underscores the community's significant role in shaping the economic landscape of Tamil Nadu

But in rest of India like in my city Hyderabad they are poor af, literal slum dwellers

IMG 20240527 212432
@anandkonda

Deep inside, they know Indian Muslims mog them. That's the only reason, they hate them, nothing else.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
You know what ? If it makes you and @Made in Heaven sleep better than go ahead and believe this vapid cope.

The Hindus all look exactly, like the pajeet memes. Turbomanlet, dark brown, shit eye area, round faces etc.
Most Chadpreets I have encountered while LIVING HERE have all been Hindu and North Indian.

:lul::lul::lul:

JFuckingL nigga. You guys have zero knowledge about India and yet you think you know everything. This is what the average mulla feels in India.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unitedstatesofindia/comments/15ipon3/fear_depression_in_indian_muslims_is_palpable/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/indianmuslims/comments/14yndq2/feeling_helpless_as_a_muslim/

They are discriminated against, are poor and pretty much an underclass and vast majority of them look the part too. JFL at thinking some cope quora questions from Pakis and other foreign muzzies is ground reality.

Ok? He is depressed. Are the Hindus not immune from mental illness?

Last edited:
:lul: :lul: :lul:
You know what ? If it makes you and @Made in Heaven sleep better than go ahead and believe this vapid cope.

Most Chadpreets I have encountered while LIVING HERE have all been Hindu and North Indian.
And those are are high caste ones. The average, North Indian doesn't look any different from the average south Indian(North Indians are slightly lighter)

The average, North Indian doesn't look any different from the average south Indian(North Indians are slightly lighter)
Have you ever even been here? :lul::lul:

Still waiting for a source that Muslims are taller and fairer

It's crazy how a lot of Greeks are so much more Darker then Turks.
Yeah, I knew a greek who was darker than me. He was my supervisor
Which is why I don't like it when people call Afghans Curry. It's a fucking insult.
Well, genetically, they are curry, but yeah, it is an insult

@anandkonda @Confessor

Everyone knows pajeets are subhuman compared to Arabs, that's why, as I showed in the previous page, JEWllywood constantly casts pajeets as arab characters as a means of insulting us. The jews depict us as pajeets in their works to dehumanize us, make us seem less white than we are.

Muslim Indians DO have more Arab/Iranian DNA, hence why you see phenotypes like these mostly in western india, where the majority of Arabs/Iranians settled and mixed with.

Have you ever even been here? :lul::lul:

Still waiting for a source that Muslims are taller and fairer
Don't you hate North Indians? And how was I wrong? South Indians have better bones but are darker.Please tell me where I'm wrong.

Last edited:
And those are are high caste ones. The average, North Indian doesn't look any different from the average south Indian(North Indians are slightly lighter)
Nope. Most Chadpreets are Baniyas(Merchant caste). If anything Brahmins seem subhuman. This is what a Chadpreet looks like(he is of mixed ancestry from North and East India).

Muslim Indians DO have more Arab/Iranian DNA, hence why you see phenotypes like these mostly in western india, where the majority of Arabs/Iranians settled and mixed with.
Only Ashraf muslims who are about 10-13%. Overall Muslims are shorter, poorer, more inbreed and retarded. In Hyderabad they are our literal servants

Nope. Most Chadpreets are Baniyas(Merchant caste). If anything Brahmins seem subhuman. This is what a Chadpreet looks like(he is of mixed ancestry from North and East India).

Chadpreets are Indo-Nordic or Iranid, which exist among non-Hindus.
Only Ashraf muslims who are about 10-13%.
That's still a good amount
Overall Muslims are shorter, poorer, more inbreed and retarded.
All pajeets are like this. But the muslim ones still look better due to western geneflow
In Hyderabad they are our literal servants
Source: my ass

They literally clean our toilets for a living. They are poor even for INDIAN STANDARDS. They need to be genocided to make my city better

Some of those people in that photo are light skinned.
This is what I found when I typed "Hyderabad Hindus"
IMG 20240527 214236

They literally clean our toilets for a living. They are poor even for INDIAN STANDARDS. They need to be genocided to make my city better

>times of india

what a reliable source!

Anyways, pajeets are poor as a whole, in some places the muslims may be worse of due to being a minority, sure, but this isn't about ecnomics, it's about genetics/looks. Stop going on a tangent again

How many years have you lived in India to know that ?
I have eyes

And Canada is india 2.0 at this point. And keep in mind the pajeets here in Canada are UPPER CLASS pajeets and they still look like filthy subhumans. Now I can only imagine how much vulgar the lower classes must be.

>times of india

what a reliable source!
:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: Things are irreliable when they are go against your notions. Anyone who lived in Hyderabad will know know much disgusting and primitive Old Mulla City of Hyderabad is compared to HITEC city

@Acorn can confirm
in some places the muslims may be worse of due to being a minority,
Cope. Tamil and Mallu Muslims are still rich because they are South Indian and Arab. Hyderabadi Mullas aren't South Indian they are North nigger migrants
sure, but this isn't about ecnomics, it's about genetics/looks
Whatever diverts you from biting the bullet that mullas are literally daily wage earning malnourished inbreeding laborers

So basically none got it
And Canada is india 2.0 at this point. And keep in mind the pajeets here in Canada are UPPER CLASS pajeets and they still look like filthy subhumans. Now I can only imagine how much vulgar the lower classes must be.
Complete opposite. The Indians in Canada are rural piss poor Punjabis. The amount of bullshit you can spew is astounding.
Rich Indians don't do manual labour in Canada kek.

Complete opposite. The Indians in Canada are rural piss poor Punjabis. The amount of bullshit you can spew is astounding.
Exactly, I love how this sand nigger acts as if he knows everything, when he has no clue about shit.

In India, going to Canada is seen worse than going to the Gulf for work

Majority of them are illiterate
pajeets as a whole are like this
:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: Things are irreliable when they are go against your notions. Anyone who lived in Hyderabad will know know much disgusting and primitive Old Mulla City of Hyderabad is compared to HITEC city

@Acorn can confirm

Cope. Tamil and Mallu Muslims are still rich because they are South Indian and Arab. Hyderabadi Mullas aren't South Indian they are North nigger migrants

Whatever diverts you from biting the bullet that mullas are literally daily wage earning malnourished inbreeding laborers
irrelevant to looks, which is what we were talking about
So basically none got it
:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:"sar you cant talk about indian appearance even though canada is infected with hordes of them"
The indians here are more wealthy than the pajeets back home, hence why they were able to immigrate.

The indians here are more wealthy than the pajeets back home, hence why they were able to immigrate.
nah it's cause Canada gives them easy Visas. Indian Americans are the upper class. Why do you think most of them share flats and do manual jobs ?

Cherries picked
Here's what I found. I know the Muslims in Kashmir are lighter, So I searched for Protests in Hyderabad.
"Hindu protest Hyderabad"
IMG 20240527 220508IMG 20240527 220452IMG 20240527 220441IMG 20240527 220045IMG 20240527 220029IMG 20240527 220016IMG 20240527 215951IMG 20240527 215917IMG 20240527 215906IMG 20240527 215857

"Muslim protest Hyderabad"
IMG 20240527 220305IMG 20240527 220428IMG 20240527 220402IMG 20240527 220249IMG 20240527 220230IMG 20240527 220208IMG 20240527 220147IMG 20240527 220103IMG 20240527 220124
@Made in Heaven

Things are irreliable when they are go against your notions. Anyone who lived in Hyderabad will know know much disgusting and primitive Old Mulla City of Hyderabad is compared to HITEC city
But that could Also be because, of discrimination. Most Hindus refuse to rent out to Muslims.

Honestly if you’re muslim you should not want these Europeans converting to Islam. They will corrupt and destroy your religion. Most of these European converts don’t truly understand Islam and never will. They just convert to feel apart of something spiritual. But on the inside the still believe in homosexuality, feminism, a secular lifestyle and other globohomo bullshit

Whites will turn Islam into Protestant Christianity. A gay soulless shell of its former self

Just ignore that all those buildings were designed by Western architects and built by jeet migrant workers lmao
And why do you ignore, the fact that it was an 89 IQ sandnigger Iraqi who found the oil in Norway? Why couldn't the Aryans do it?

Honestly if you’re muslim you should not want these Europeans converting to Islam. They will corrupt and destroy your religion. Most of these European converts don’t truly understand Islam and never will. They just convert to feel apart of something spiritual. But on the inside the still believe in homosexuality, feminism, a secular lifestyle and other globohomo bullshit
Not true. Some of the best muslims have been european muslims. Many of the Ottomans were genetically European. It was a Ukranian Muslim who defended Mecca and Medinah from the British empire
Based thread.
you're muslim?
Just ignore that all those buildings were designed by Western architects and built by jeet migrant workers lmao
They weren't.
No need for any of these pics to be posted. Just post phenotypes.

But that could Also be because, of discrimination. Most Hindus refuse to rent out to Muslims.
Cope. So do Muslims, Christians and every other caste. People don't even rent to other castes, forget about religion. This is a nigger tier excuse for being undeveloped

@Made in Heaven didn't you yourself complain of Muslim shitskins delusionally identifying as "Arab" and shit. This is what happens when you feed their delusions. You yourself are responsible for that

Only Asfraf Muslims who are 10% of Indian muslims who are 14% of India, supposedly have Arab blood. Asraf Muslims have always been endogamous to preserve their "Arab blood"